It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

advice for MEN on how to treat women. this will enhance love for her, and you.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by byhiniur

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
good advice if you want to be her best gay friend

I agree, for god's sake... I didn't bother readin readin after hand massages in bold. Sheez...

True, some people are different. If sitting down with your love one and watching 6 hours straight of killing in war movies opens up the avenues of communication rather than listening to what she has to say, then i say do what is best for the kind of relationship you want. If you value the company of a woman who would rather watch war movies all day, and appreciates the beauty of murder on mass scales, then chase after the women who share the same values.

I was merely offering a way to enhance communications, even when i know most men value other things rather than talking and listening, and ways to enhance communications between the two sexes.

evidently some people believe that enhancing communication skills between members in a relationship of opposing sexes is..... well i guess you think communication between the sexes is obviously gay.

Originally posted by byhiniur

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
good advice if you want to be her best gay friend

What can we learn from this example?

that many men feel that open and truthfull communication between a man and a female is gay.

thank you for your thoughts concerning succesfull hederosexual relationships.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Judging by two or three female responses on your thread, the success rate of your paradigms has me wondering.

However, I do see where you're coming from. Unburden thine woman and face eternal rapture. But is the approach wisest?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I see your getting ridiculed alot for this,

I understand not being a total dick (i.e. slapping her and treating her like garbage). However, I have no desire to get on my knees and paint her toes or give massages unless its part of a kinky game.

I found the best way to get along with women is to simply be yourself, crack jokes, and have fun. Even telling onery jokes and watching her reaction is quite entertaining.

Anyway, chill out. If this is something he wants to do for his women, let him.

<< 1   >>

join