It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquakes: have you noticed...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I´ve always been told that after the storm comes the calm... And viceversa.

Have you noticed that we haven´t had an important earthquake (above 5.5) since october 30th, 2006?

In the past, everytime there is a period of apparent calm, a quake (> 5.5) has taken place somewhere...

I wonder if this can happen again...

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hi over at briansprediction.com he has posted a 72 hour earthquake alert. He predicts a magnitude 8.2 will hit california on the 5/11/06 at around 3am. I have been following this site for sometime now, he is very good at what he does. Take a look. And with the new moon. Everybody in and around california be safe.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thank you for posting, I respect all kind of opinions, but I was talking about facts.

Something based on scientific data.

Just look back to some of the most important quakes in the past, you will understand what I mean with my theory.

A few days without a >5.5 quake means a stronger earthquake can take place...

Has someone else studied the data to check?
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaver1979
Hi over at briansprediction.com he has posted a 72 hour earthquake alert. He predicts a magnitude 8.2 will hit california on the 5/11/06 at around 3am. I have been following this site for sometime now, he is very good at what he does. Take a look. And with the new moon. Everybody in and around california be safe.

Uhhh.....isn't Brian the one that constantly updates his predictions after they occured and wan't everyone to believe that he predicted it? Alot of people already debunked him

top topics

join