It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Pie 5: The Naked Mile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Will someone just put this series to bed? The first one is a classic. Will forever go down in history as one of the greatest teen movies of all time. The sequal was one of the best sequels to a teen movie of all time. Their ability to bring back all of the actors was something that is rare, and should be applauded for it.

Now the third installment, American Wedding, was above average. I still really enjoyed it, (Own 'em all) so I'll still give it two thumbs up. Problem was they began to lose their faces. Suddenly were missing the core group, and the movie lacks due to it.

Then they create American Pie: Band Camp. It focused on Stiffler's little brother. I can honestly say I have not watched it, will not watch it, and honestly don't like even talking about it. I thought I could deny its existence and have fond memories of the original three.

Well now they have gone and done it.

American Pie 5: The Naked Mile

Just die already!!

This is from the link above:

The movie will shift its focus on Adam Stifler, the cousin of Matt and Steve (Seann William Scott in the first three films), a youngster who is nothing like his wild relations. Peer pressure starts to turn him, though, with his pals coaxing him into helping host the college 'Naked Mile', a naked run across the college campus.

Please, Please allow this to die.

Is there anyone who is actually looking forward to this coming out?

It's ironic because in a previous post where I was bashing Christopher McDonald as an actor, I checked out IMDB for his status, and it showed me this movie. Fitting that this guy is in it.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It's not even American Pie anymore though, is it?

It will be an awful teen movie that has the American Pie label slapped on it to boost ticket sales.

The first one was good, I can't remember what happened in the second, and I've only watched half of the third.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have seen the first three and thought they were really good. I've seen about half of Band Camp and can say.....it's bad. I didn't watch the other half 'cause it was just bad. They should've stop while they were ahead and had something that was really good.

They should make a rule when it comes to movies.....if ya got something good DON'T RUIN IT!

-tts

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have watched band camp on sky because I thought it would have all or a couple of them.
Thankfully it had Jim's Dad but other than that it was awfull.
The main character (Stiflers brother) was just trying to act like Sean William Scott And I emphasize "TRYING".
The film was awful and now THIS.
When will the bad sequal making nightmare stop.
I'm so dissapointed that they could do this to such a great franchise.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Has Eugene Levy ever turned down a role?

I'm incapable of taking this man serious. I do enjoy his roles in the first three American Pies, but his character will stigmatize him for life.

Thought I'd take a look before I posted, and sure enough. He is in this movie too.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The first two were awesome. American Wedding was half-decent. I thought Band Camp was just plain horrible. I agree, this series needs to be put to bed. They really should have stopped after American Wedding.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I made a big mistake of renting this dribble out, the dialogue was carp ,the only funny seen is when Eric (i think its name) jumps out of the washing machine starkers and has a pair of tights on his head .After that well nuff said.

top topics

join