It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free love and sex advice. Anything you want to ask me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Alrite boys and girls. I am here to offer my services to all the needy.

If you have any questions reagrding relationships, love, etc. you can post your questions here and I will try to answer them.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
how can i get a new girlfriend?
i broke up with my ex 2 years ago, we were together for 6 years. im 26 and am not the best looking bloke about town, and have no confidence.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
First of all, you should start exploring places where you can find single attractive girls. Like bars, clubs, social gatherings, etc.

Secondly, being average looking does not mean girls cant get attracted to you.
Girls notice every little detail in a man. So get urself a nice pair of shoes, decent clothes, and a good haircut. Clean shave ur face, trim ur nose and ear hair.
You will be surprised as to how these little things can change ur apperance and make you look more proper.

Next, you need confidence. Be confident, but courteous. There is nothing wrong with opening a door or pulling out a chair. Show some respect for your date while showing respect for yourself. If you drink, do it in moderation – if you smoke, do it in moderation. Leave the beer chugging pizza pounding gorilla at home or with your buddies at the tailgate party - not all women appreciate class, just the one's worth a damn. In case you were wondering, nothing screams “Don't Date Me!” like
cheesy pick-up lines – leave those at home too.

Dating game is like gambling. You dont always win but you can keep trying without having to lose anything. Try dating different girls. Dont look for girls that are similar to your ex.

The key to being succesful is confidence. If you can have confidence enough to approach a girl in a crowded bar and start a conversation with her, then you have already won half the battle. Lot of guys lack confidence because they are scared to be blown off by girls that they think are out of their league.

Have confidence. Dress proper. Keep yourself neat and clean. Try to build a good sense of humour. Girls like that. Even if you sound a little silly making some silly joke, girls will find it cute. Just dont overdo it. Try ur best and belive in yourself.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
you see i dont have any confidence and i dont believe in myself, so i cant even approach women

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You should belive in yourself otherwise you will not succeed. Try practicing in front of a mirror. Try to pretend like you are talking to a stranger. Try different dialogues and see what feels more natural.

Confidence is the key. Even if you have doubts, try approaching a woman and just talk to her. For a second, clear it from your mind that you are attracted to a particular woman. Try to think of her as your old friend. Just approach her and start talking like it does not matter. Soon she will be interested in talking to you and you can go on from there. By then, you would be confortable and you will autmatically have the confidence.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyacinth
how can i get a new girlfriend?

how can you learn to keep one?

learning how you can get a new one is more important?

why not look at what you did wrong in the last relationship, instead of asking someone who was not there for it?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Obviously he knows he made mistakes in the last relaqtionship. So now he can get a new girlfriend and with his experience, he knows not to make the same mistakes again.

It all depends on if you want a serious girlfriend (like consider marriage) or just a fling.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i know exactly what i did wrong.
i know it sounds egotistical (spelling?) but, she told me she didnt love me and she nver had. i did treat her bad, but it was due to me depression, she knows that and im not proud of it, nor hiding behind it.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If she told you that she never loved you. Then probably she was not the right one for you anyways. Good luck to you. Hope you find someone you deserve very soon. Being in a relationship with someone who actually loves you can really solve that depression problem of yours.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So what are your credentials for giving out advice?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite

Do you ask your friends for credentials when they advice you on your life problems?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by half_minded
Free love and sex advice

Are you offering advice on free love? Are you one of them hippies?!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyacinth
you see i dont have any confidence and i dont believe in myself, so i cant even approach women

actually, this may work towards your advantage for a time. many women do love a confident man, this is true. but women quickly pull away aspects of their true nature and true personality when dealing with a man who has too big of a sense of pride. pride can be a strong hinderance in a relationship, as it stands in the way of permitting you to share your truth with her, to see if you are compatible with eachother on a deeper level.

just some thoughts i had, hope it helps.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by half_minded

Do you ask your friends for credentials when they advice you on your life problems?

No but I wouldnt ask say my gay friend Gary for advice about women. Ergo I would like to know why you can help us

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
half_minded... Great advice. I think the only thing I can add is that women love a great listener. Someone they can yap, yap, yap to and feel accepted. I know it can be hard(especially with talkaholics like myself)but it is wellllll worth the effort if you can handle it! Good luck Hyacinth! Angel

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I am not gay and have met lots of women throughout my life. I am dating one now, and when i talk to her about women, she says I do know the secrets to 'what a woman wants'.

I have talked to her abt eveyr little aspect and got lot of knowledge from her too and confirmed all my old knowledge as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I must admit that one of the things I thought about when I read your post is, "What are your qualifications for giving out such advice?" Then I thought, who knows, this person could actually be a qualified counselor, shrink, therapist, etc. Or maybe I should just have some faith in my ATS community. After all, there are some enlightened thinkers here and sometimes just hearing the opinion of another, regardless of who he/she might be, can make a difference.

So, I have a dilema I would like to throw out here:

My spouse and I spend a lot of time arguing about my job. I have an hour commute (we live in a place with zero industry) and I put in about 60 hours a week. The pay isn't fabulous, but it's okay. The health insurance offered is really expensive. All these things give my spouse plenty to complain about.

However, I did make many sacrifices to get this job and it is something that I really enjoyed until all the fighting started.

The result is that I feel like I am doing something wrong just by going to work and I have started to hate my job. My wife says that we really can't afford for me to switch jobs right now, yet she complains about the one I have. I wish we didn't argue and I could just go back to liking my work. What to do?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
wellwhatnow,

Your job is YOUR job. you should ask yourself if you are happy with your job or not. From what you described, driving an hr, working long hours and getting paid inadequately does not sound like the ideal job. Maybe you should start looking for new jobs on the side. But if the job is something you truly like to do, then stick to it.

Every woman wants security in life. A man with love and money to offer is the ideal 'catch' for women. Your job is inadequate not only financially but also hinders in your love life. You are probably too tired after a day's work to be able to relax and spend quality time with your wife.

Here are simple steps to improve your married life:
Spend more quality time with your wife.
Plan romantic outings on weekends. you dont need money to have fun.
Compliment your wife more.
Try saving money and not spending it away on unnecessary things.
Look for an alternate job with better pay and benefits, or closer to your residence.
Ensure your wife that you are trying to find a better job and provide more financial stability.
Ask your current boss for a raise.

If you provide a woman with lot of love and adequate money, she will not complain.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
mokay! Whats the best way to approach girls?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

mokay! Whats the best way to approach girls?

from the front. some of them don't like it when you sneak up from behind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join