It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spells!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I just love little spells, whether they work or not really is another thing, but there fun to do,

heres one to bring in the cash
YOU NEED
Money in your purse or wallet..

Bless the money
take each coin or note out side,
turn each coin or note over one by one.

repeating three times...
Lady of light and love,
I pray/Bring fortune to me,
on this day.
And it will harm none, so be it.

Thats it the cash will come rolling in

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by asala]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think a spell is anything we believe can happen. If you believe long and hard enough in the positive light, you'll find yourself there some day..if you believe long and hard enough that you will be wealthy..you will be one day, but the wealth may be in the form of something other then $$ signs

Cute little thread, and even cuter little spell/incantation.

Good luck to all of us seeking wealth in all forms!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
asala,
You forgot to have them cast a circle... very dangerous.

K_OS

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Cast a circle Kos?? im not aware of that
can you explain

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Certainly... according to "witchcraft" or the old religion one must cast a circle (surround yourself with possitive energy before working a spell... otherwise a quote/unquote evil spirit will have an easier time attacking your psyche... Easiest way to explain... If you would like more info... feel free to u2u me or ask a practicer (misspelled) of witchcraft or wicca.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Damn it! Put this in the appropriate forum people, come on!
:bnghd:

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
That's a Wicca spell, looks similar to one in some of my spellbooks...

Just to clarify, I'm not a Wiccan, or any other organized religious adherent, but I do happen to collect books on witchcraft, magic, and the occult...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If you have a spell to help me loss the weight I gained when I quit smoking let me know,

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by freespirit
If you have a spell to help me loss the weight I gained when I quit smoking let me know,

Run circles around your house. Do this every day for about 2 weeks. You should definetly lose some wieght doing this.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
will it work if I eat a chocolate bar or two...no wait that is how I gained the weight to start with.
I still think it would be easier to cast a spell.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
iI have a even better spell for you to work on.
Is it possible to cast my husband to another world,I think he lives in one anyway
It was just wishful thinking.WE are all aloud to dream, and it isn't taxed yet.:shk:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
Certainly... according to "witchcraft" or the old religion one must cast a circle (surround yourself with possitive energy before working a spell... otherwise a quote/unquote evil spirit will have an easier time attacking your psyche... Easiest way to explain... If you would like more info... feel free to u2u me or ask a practicer (misspelled) of witchcraft or wicca.

The casting of a Circle is only needed or desirable when we wish to contain the energy raised while working ritual magick.

There is no need for casting a Circle for doing simple charms and spells. The simplest and most effective type OF magick is that of the use of candles,oils and herbs.

Do not believe everything you read online,and in books.

top topics

join