It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems 'No Comment' on Terrorist Endorsement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Several Terrorist leaders have come out in favor of Democrats in the US. Apparently they feel that the views of Democrats mirror their own on foreign policy issues.

www.worldnetdaily.com
"This is why American Muslims will support the Democrats, because there is an atmosphere in America that encourages those who want to withdraw from Iraq. It is time that the American people support those who want to take them out of this Iraqi mud," said Jaara, speaking to WND from exile in Ireland, where he was sent as part of an internationally brokered deal that ended the church siege.

Jaara and others told WND that they believe if the Democrats come into power because of the party's position on withdrawing from Iraq, that ensures victory for the worldwide Islamic resistance.

Together with the Islamic Jihad terror group, the Brigades has taken responsibility for every suicide bombing inside Israel the past two years, including an attack in Tel Aviv in April that killed American teenager Daniel Wultz and nine Israelis.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is not the kind of endorsement the Democrats need going into and election, but there it is. The terrorists have a right to vote too. You can choose your platform, but you can't choose who will agree with it!

[edit on 4-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
www.worldnetdaily.com

nuff said.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Always shoot the messager...

Anyway, it's a stupid comparaison between democrats and terrorists... even X Gibson said this... Anyway, who believe there's a real paradigm between democrats and republicans when you see how they voted to the Patriot Act 1&2 and the Martial law act?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Considering many of these groups, be it freedom fighters, insurgents or terrorists, are fighting against the US because the US can't keep its frigin noses out of other countries or other people's bussines, I guess its a bit logical that the anti-war side in the US might have some idea's and goals that are similar.

But does that put the anti-war crowd on the same side as the terrorists?

HELL NO.

Terrorists are what they are because they use terror, murder and destruction to bring forward their agenda.

They aren't terrorists because of what their agenda is.

Anyways, this biased pile of ninkenpoop from World Net Daily has no bussines as being a news article on a site that prefers to keep at least some sort of credibility and integrity.

And the insinuation that democrats or anti-war people are the same as terrorists because they have similar idea's is disgusting.

Again, terrorists are terrorists because they use terror, murder and destruction to further their agenda's. Them being terrorists has nothing to do with their agenda's, beliefs or religion.

However, its exactly what the Bush administration has been pushing their partisan followers to think. Either your with us or your with the terrorists, disagreeing with the Neo-Cons makes you a terrorists, no matter if your a US citizen or not, and when you disagree with the neo-cons, your rights become null-void.

Simply disgusting.

[edit on 4/11/06 by thematrix]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Okay, let me get this straight. This reporter with WND went and found himself an exiled, isolated former jihadi sitting in Ireland and asked him "Hey! Do you think American's ought to vote Democrat?" And to be quite honest, the way the article is written, it appears that may have been exactly what the reporter asked. Look at this quote:

"Of course Americans should vote Democrat," Jihad Jaara, a senior member of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terror group and the infamous leader of the 2002 siege of Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, told WND.

That statement is a "Yes, I agree!" response. Try to make that statement work in a conversation any other way.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Apparently the absurd logic of this escaped the "journalists" at world net daily.

Or they think terrorists and their republican readership are equally stupid.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Obviously a "Vote Democrat, support terrorists" ploy by the Republicans. Plant the seed of doubt in the public's mind and try to reap it later.

They've done this kind of thing so many times in the past. And for the most part it worked.

I

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Considering Bush's policies has created more terrorists and strengthened their resolve, if he was smart he would say vote Republican.

Intelligence report: Iraq war breeding more terrorists CSMonitor

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

"Of course Americans should vote Democrat," Jihad Jaara, a senior member of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terror group and the infamous leader of the 2002 siege of Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, told WND.

Wow.. sounds serious. Except "Jihad Jaara" isn't a known member of Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade and the group didn't have anything to do with the siege at Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity.

They should have just gone with Jihad Joe and made him the 20th hijacker and suspect in Dale Ernhardt's death or something, right wingers would suck that right up without a question.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...-Aqsa_Brigade_members

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Two Palestinian men who were sent into exile when the siege of the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem ended last month have spoken about their experiences for the first time.

In an exclusive interview with the BBC, Jihad Jaara and Rami Kamel denied Israeli accusations that they had been involved in attacks in which Israelis died.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted by regenmacher
Considering Bush's policies has created more terrorists and strengthened their resolve

I keep hearing this, but the fact is, we haven't had an attack on US soil by these Hordes of newly created Terrorists! So where are They? Talk about scare tactics.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The Democrats or I should say some of their leaders have openly aided the terrorist by their statements degrading our military and telling them how to get to gain favor with the weak in America. If you need proof of this just look at Ted Kennedy and Jimmy Carter and the treason they commited with the russians. These people make me ill when I think of how they claim to support our troops but badmouth them every chance they get.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
HimWhoHathAnEar, what about the 3000+ soldiers that died and the 20k+ that got wounded because of IED's and other types of bombs in Iraq, plenty of them are terror attacks and soldiers are US citizens too ya know, not just meat for the grinder.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yeah, it really was a silly statement to make. Prior to 911 there weren't any foreign terrorist related deaths on U.S. soil either, but the people killed in the Khobar towers counted for something, right? Enough to invigorate Clinton to pursue counter-terrorism measures. I don't remember hearing about daily suicide bombings in Iraq prior to us invading it...so there's got to be some connection there...hmmmm.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
So what do you suggest? Withdraw and wait for the Hordes of new Terrorist to come to a shopping mall near you?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Originally posted by Valhall

Yeah, it really was a silly statement to make. Prior to 911 there weren't any foreign terrorist related deaths on U.S. soil

Are you saying that the 93' Trade Center bombing was a wholly "domestic" operation without foreign involvment by terrorist groups?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
No sir...I don't believe anyone was killed in that though, was there? I didn't remember deaths associated with that.

P.S. Further clarification - I was just talking of terrorist attacks that caused deaths. That's probably where we didn't connect.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

So what do you suggest? Withdraw and wait for the Hordes of new Terrorist to come to a shopping mall near you?

Iraq didn't have anything to do with the last attack. Seriously, let's think about this. Does some one implying we have no business in Iraq mean they also buy into we ought to bear our soft bellies to terrorists? See this is where this whole thing gets messy...one is not the other. Further to that, since the reasoning behind the attacks were we had U.S. troops in the middle east, why would having more U.S. troops in the middle east in some way "make things better"?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Six people died in the 1993 WTC attack:

In the World Trade Center bombing (February 26, 1993) a car bomb was detonated by Arab Islamist terrorists in the underground parking garage below Tower One of the World Trade Center in New York City. The 1,500-lb urea nitrate-fuel oil device killed six and injured 1,042 people. It was intended to devastate the foundation of the North Tower, causing it to collapse onto its twin.

Wikipedia

[edit on 11/4/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thank you, dj!
I stand corrected and feel ashamed. I didn't even know that...or at least I didn't remember it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join