It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK And and The Speech That Sealed His fate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This is Alan and I’d like to talk a little bit about the secret societies which have become a fan of this whole topic–this conspiracy theory which is pushed out there by the top to make it almost like a sideline hobby which discredits the truth because history is in fact full of one conspiracy after another done by one or other groups all down through the ages.

Oliver Stone shows you in the movie JFK the group that killed the President and it’s when they meet in the park by the Washington Memorial and when they ask, “who could have had the power to do all of this,” and it pans back and the two men become minute dots on the little park bench and from the top to the bottom of the screen on the left hand side you see the whole monument the symbol, the obelisk of the real secret society above all the little freemasonic institutions outer portico at the bottom. The real boys. The real boys that are the establishment you see. That’s who killed him.

This will be followed by a speech given by JFK at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York on April 27, 1961. He gave this speech to the National News Publishers Association. It lasts about 19 minutes or so. This audio clip which will be played and in the speech you’ll hear JFK talk about the need to have no secret societies in government because he was well aware that that’s what you have. You’ve always had it. They’re still here today and that speech was the one that sealed his fate. That was the real reason – the REAL REASON THAT HE WAS KILLED PUBLICLY. Publicly executed with craftiness as the High Masons say. It was done craftily out in the open as he drove into the sun and his head was right there.

So here’s a clip from Oliver Stone first of all.

“It’s a real question isn’t it? Why. The how and the who is just scenery for the public. Oswald, Ruby, Cuba the Mafia keeps them guessing like some kind of parlor game prevents them from asking the most important question. Why? Why was Kennedy killed? Who benefited? Who has the power to cover it up? Who?”

Alan: So there you are. There’s the actual tongue and cheek proof in front of your face you see what you do get in movies shown to you right in the open and people cannot come to a conclusion unless it’s told to them basically as Mr. Brzezinski said. So following right now is the actual speech by JFK April 27, 1961 at the National News Publishers Association in the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York where he sealed his fate by being the first president really to come out publicly and talk about the need to get rid of secret societies not only in government but right through the whole society which rules us basically.

JOHN F. KENNEDY APRIL 27, 1961 SPEECH

The President and the Press: American Newspaper Publishers Association
Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, New York

Mr. Chairman, ladies and gentlemen:

I appreciate very much your generous invitation to be here tonight.

You bear heavy responsibilities these days and an article I read some time ago reminded me of how particularly heavily the burdens of present day events bear upon your profession.

You may remember that in 1851 the New York Herald Tribune under the sponsorship and publishing of Horace Greeley, employed as its London correspondent an obscure journalist by the name of Karl Marx.

We are told that foreign correspondent Marx, stone broke, and with a family ill and undernourished, constantly appealed to Greeley and managing editor Charles Dana for an increase in his munificent salary of $5 per installment, a salary which he and Engels ungratefully labeled as the "lousiest petty bourgeois cheating."

But when all his financial appeals were refused, Marx looked around for other means of livelihood and fame, eventually terminating his relationship with the Tribune and devoting his talents full time to the cause that would bequeath to the world the seeds of Leninism, Stalinism, revolution and the cold war.

END OF PART 1, I WILL POST THE REST

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I am having trouble posting the rest. If you would like to visit Alan watt's website
CUTTINGTHROUGHTHEMATRIX.COM/TRANSCRIPTS/JFK_VIDEO_SPEECH.HTML, you can read the entire transcript there. The site also has extensive conversations with Alan Watt available there.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Alot of people have suggested that the speech was about secret societies. However, the speech you are refering to is about communism, media coverage, and the cold war.

The speech can be read Here.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

The above mentioned paragragh is the only part that speeks about any part of a secret society. The word's have been misinterpreted over time to help explain the mystery of his death.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by Gear]

Cug

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
There is already a recent thread about this here.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Yes I would have provided the rest of the text or a link but I am not very good with computers, so thank you for providing the link. The speech in its entirety is also available at cuttingthroughthematrix.com as I mentioned before

[edit on 4-11-2006 by greydawn]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
There is already a recent thread about this here.

Too bad no-one told Samblack.
...I posted the same thing 12 hours before him and only got two replies.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I fought the official rationalism behind the so-called asssasination of JFK was supposed to be Cuba & the Bay of Pig's but I would hasten to add that he was very anti-FBI and especially anti-NASA, if you search out "The Nomenclature of An Assasination Cabal" by a very infamous underground member of the clique that hung around with Torbitt, Clay Shaw, J Edgar Hoover, etc.

Basically Oliver Stone based his premise on a leftist re-routing of this document and also on other document's.

Let's look at the Marilyn Monroe fiasco and also the Project Often & MK Ultra program's.

Drugs, gun's, mafia (his dad was a prolific gun-runner and alcohol bootlegger & ally valence of the Mafiosa, the Cosa Nostra), space race, Vietnam (which may have sparked off due to Communism and control of the Drug's Trade via the Opium Routes).

I find Stone very convincing BUT I tend to think he was coerced into the Spectacle, if you know what I mean.

He wanted to scrap the Space Race and that is very important not due to Alien's but due to the Cold War's exertion on Space, the final frontier, and all that happened was they sacrificed about 12 monkey's in necromantic rite's and put some masonic regallia on the Moon and took back some interesting gemstone's for ritual use - long live the Skull & Bone's and the Nazi-infested Cia/NSA/DOD memeplex.

Go read some of the Michael Hoffmann III and the late Jamse Shelby Downward materia regarding this debacle - a la the Rite of the Killing of the King.

I think it was the Mafia in collusion with high level intel comms and the Military, the first ever rich Catholic for President, go search out Lyndon la Rouche.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by greydawn
That was the real reason – the REAL REASON THAT HE WAS KILLED PUBLICLY. Publicly executed with craftiness as the High Masons say.

And what "High Masons" said that?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by greydawn
That was the real reason – the REAL REASON THAT HE WAS KILLED PUBLICLY. Publicly executed with craftiness as the High Masons say.

Actually it was me, ML.

But I didn't mean it.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Actually it was me, ML.

But I didn't mean it.

Ah ok...by "High Masons" I thought he may have meant Brothers Cheech and Chong.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reminds me of the stone cutters episode.

"Dad. Do you think the stone cutters were involved in the Kennedy assassination? Wink wink.

"I belive they do"

new topics

top topics

join