learn more

What The Butler Saw?

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The Queen 'warned butler to beware of dark forces at work'
By Steve Bird and Sam Lister

PAUL BURRELL claimed last night that the Queen warned him that there were dark forces at work in Britain that could threaten him.
The former butler said the warning was issued during a three-hour meeting soon after the death of Diana, Princess of Wales, in 1997. He said the Queen looked him in the eye and said: There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hey that is much better. Mui bien Jeffe!-Troy

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 11:49 PM
link   
She was probably referring to Freemasonry more then Aliens...for one time travel is impossible. If only for the reason that the energy required to restore the universe back to the state it was in at the time you wish to travel, would be 2X and we only have X to work with.

You can theoretically travel to the future but there wouldn't be anything there....remember, time is just space's expansion in the 4th dimension.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Damn it, I thought I clicked on the Alien's time travelling one

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well, so much for Her Majesty, the late Princess, and this disgrace to Jeeves' profession.
Tabloid rot,of course, (I believe it helped the dreadful Daily Mirror out) and on a par with Winona Ryder and shoplifting -while the nation heads towards economic, social and political quicksands, the rags fill the heads of the masses with inconsequential garbage.

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 10:17 PM
link   
..to non-Brit posters: when Her majesty says "we" she usually means "I" and, quite rightly, she has very little knowledge, I imagine, of anyone "at work" - powers or otherwise.
Monarchs are above such things, O benighted republicans.

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 10:22 PM
link   
congratulations on a text-book example of the classic non-thread: what might have been an interesting discussion on the relationship between Heads of State and the legislature became a cut'n'paste and 3 inane non-sequitur's - and a memorable use of "probably" without even a hint of how the "probablity" was calculated.
Keep it up, chaps!

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hmmm...Speaking of inconsequential posting, Estragon, I happened to notice that you're the one who's posted in this thread the most often...

posted on Nov, 9 2002 @ 02:58 AM
link   
suppossing El Presidente - of the dear old USA - made the same comments - then what would be made of it - YES we all know that he did not - but just - just suppossing he did!!

new topics

top topics

join