It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Speeds North Korea Attack Contingency

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I know. Thats why the media squashed it.

lol. you got me. I actually have been watching quite a few of his Bushism clips.

www.intellnet.org...

[edit on 5-11-2006 by kriegott]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kriegott
I know. Thats why the media squashed it.

www.intellnet.org...

[edit on 5-11-2006 by kriegott]

Sen. Ted Stevens, R-Alaska, said Tuesday he's never heard of such a thing. Neither had Chris Nelson, the state's missile defense coordinator.

Air Force Lt. Col. Rick Lehner, spokesman for the Missile Defense Agency, said the report probably referred to a three-stage missile tested by North Korea in 1998.

"It splashed in the water hundreds of miles from Alaska," Lehner said. "I've never heard of any piece of a missile landing in Alaska from that test or any other test." Link

This is why the major media outlets didn't run it: it's a non-story, unsubstantiated and overblown.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
North Korea has always been wanting to invade South korea and unify the koreas... this is nothing new but if North Korea thinks that they can use nukes on the united states they are dead wrong. Think about it, we're a super power. In the first year in the war on terror everyone was like "OMGWTFLOLBBQwe'reinawar" now they're like O___o "theusisstillaliveafterallofthis" the NK's military wont stand a chance against the US historically IMHO. The US has a huge military, but it's quite spread out.

I live in the united states and most of us arent worried about losing to NK because their invasion force cant reach the US... if Kim thinks about using nukes on us he would probably use hawaii and we would definately retaliate and that being aware of our foreign poilcy... we would probably use a nuke on them.

Russia would back us up (1)most likely, and also that , boardering NK may back them up, albeit they have a large military the war shouldnt be the same as the NK vietcong days... although guerilla tactics have been superior against some us troops in wars... and battles fought... the US still has superior manpower that probably can crush NK and China back to the stoneage.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join