It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FFXII/FFVII Dirge of CERBERUS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Just bought both before I realized you can only play one at a time. This made me think, releasing two FF games so closely together would it hurt sales? You might have to choose which one to buy, and if you haven't seen Advent Children you might not enjoy FFVII DOC as much.

Still great games, only have a couple playing hours on both and love them already. Not a lot to do when stuck in a wheelchair all day and these give you a good way to keep yourself from getting bored.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Saw Adven Children, but unfortunatly I am currently underfunded so I won't be getting either for awhile still (ugh). I definatly want FFXII! Just seeing them bring espers back (i've been a FF3/6 fan ever since it came to the US) lifted my spirits! The other FF game im not too sure about tho....a shooter FF game? Gonna have to play it once my freind gets it too see if im gonna grab that one.

p.s sorry to hear your in a wheelchair =(

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Shorath]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So how is the new FF in comparison to other games in the series? What other game is it most like? To be honest I have only heard things that make me not want to get it and I am a huge fan of the series. If I do, it will be used and on sale.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I GOT FFXII IT THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
So please explain to me why you can only play one at a time?

link   

link   

link   
Edit: My Bad Quadruple post

[edit on 8-11-2006 by iCEdTenG]

link   
EDIT: Ahhh sorry my net or something was lagging and i was getting frustrated
Sorry

[edit on 8-11-2006 by iCEdTenG]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
DAMN YOUR PC IS !@# UP

Your Role Playing in XII so your play as that person. So only one person could play at a time. I mean it not so bad the experience is what counts!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think he meant why can I only play one new FF at once. You can't jam two cds in at once, and if you're playing one you aren't playing the other.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
ahhh i see so you could play two of them but what you mean is you can only really play one properly at a time? like theres no lock on it for example you create an account on FFVII therefore your locked out of FFXII?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
edit: damn double posts i really have to learn to be more patient

[edit on 9-11-2006 by iCEdTenG]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
No lock it's just you can only play one at a time unless you have two PS2's and two TVs and you're really good at doing two things at once.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
hey hoorah, have you gotten used to the new battle system in FFXII.

i have been trying to figure out how to fight battles, but this new battle system is a lot more complicated.

I miss the old battle system.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
What's so hard? Hit x, target something, and choose your action. Whether it is cure on an ally or attack on an enemy. You just walk around and attack, or avoid if you want.

top topics

join