It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA BLUE BEAM PROJECT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Anyone ever hear of this?

Click for Article.

"Without a universal belief in the new age religion, the success of the new world order will be impossible!

That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now."

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Patriot, I started a thread on this awhile back, you might want to check it out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Dont know why that link takes you to another topic, but its on page 3 in Military and Government Projects.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
ok....i did a search and did not come up with anything....sorry for the REPOST.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I had never seen this before. Very intriguing but they said it was supposed to start in 2000. I guess they had to "postpone" it. Nice find even if it was on ATS before.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The "technology" is the selling point here. The details are persuasive. However, the staging of various cultures's Armageddon with cutting edge technology has been going on for a while. I'd say that this particular scenario has already been one upped by the metals in the water supply, electromagnetic waves in the TV, Computer, Cell phone towers manipulation of reality and staged end time event. By the way, the bible says we won't believe the second coming of Christ. I guess because we'll think it's being staged.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I heard about it, from that very site in fact.

Now, I have a rather open mind, but this just reeks of bull# to me.

top topics

join