It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brians Prediction: Californians run for your lives

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Bad link, but if you go to Brian's predictions.com he's got the alert posted. I got it in the form of an email. According to Brian, within 72 hours "the BIG one will hit California.

Could this turkey be correct this time?

I just like to keep you up to date on doom. I know you appreciate it.

In any case, this is what hes saying now!

Dont shoot the messenger.

If anyone can put the link up, id appreciate it- it doesnt work for me.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If California is going to fall into the ocean, let's hope it happens before the election, that will insure Republicans stay in power...

Seriously, it doesn't look like this guy has too great of a track record, I wouldn't be too worried if I lived there.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Djohn

Anyway, this guy has been predicting stuff for awhile and he claims he's been correct at times.

Just a word to the wise. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

You have 72 hours

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
some would love that to happen

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
California is not going to fall into the Pacific.

The rest of the U.S. is going to fall into the Atlantic!

Besides, we have a lot worse disasters looming than earthquakes. Picture Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi! Now THAT'S scary!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The scariest thing I can think of is another four years of the Bush Conglomerate.

Brian's a Jesus Freak, just like many who live their lives deluded by one of the longest running fantasy stories of all time.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This looks like the link you are referencing: California - The End is Near!

Now, if San Francisco and Los Angeles fell into the ocean, leaving San Diego, the Central Coast (SLO), and the wine country intact, I could see some positive benefits. - OK, just joking, but as djohnsto77 mentions, if this eqrthquake is going to occur, it should happen pre-Nov 7th

[edit on 4-11-2006 by sacrifice]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
According that map my house is safe.

Looks like I will get my beachfront home without moving!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Reading a bit more of his dream, I noticed the following:

...also had a dream the night before last about a full moon quake, and I just checked, the full moon is going to be on November 5th, 2006 (Sunday)

This reminds me of the February 9, 1971 earthquake I was in while living in the San Franando Valley (Southern Calif). It was a magnitude 6.6 and occured at 6:01AM. I had just woken up and as soon as I stood up I was thrown back into bed. It destroyed quite a few structures in the valley, and the aftershocks went on for days. I remember looking at the (rolling) hills and seeing dust rise from each hill, getting closer to me as the shock wave traveled - fun!

Anyway, what is interesting is that that quake happened on a full moon - and during a time a lunar eclipse could be viewed in the southern hemesphere on the 10th of Feb. Hmm......

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Sacrifice,

Thank you for the link. I dont know why i couldnt post my email here. Anyway, i'd rather it not happen since those who live out there are of the human species also. Regardless of what party they back up.

Really, I guess there are only "humans" and Democrats now. Sheeeeesh. :shk:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

dg, you know I was only kidding. Sorry to bring a political joke (wow, I sound like Kerry) into this thread, but there's been so many bad prophesies here lately, I just view them jokes...no offense to you, of course, as you're just repeating it.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Brian comes up periodically here on ATS and each time it becomes necessary to flame this charlatan. He makes all sorts of claims but has been bagged again and again for making predictions and then removing them from his site when they prove wrong... which as far as I can tell is all the time. Oh, maybe he gets some of the personal ones correct but you have to pay to see those. By the way, Ellen, go to work 5min late on Tuesday and Thursday and look out for a yellow car with a male driver.... give me a break. The guy is a fraud.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

dg, you know I was only kidding. Sorry to bring a political joke (wow, I sound like Kerry) into this thread, but there's been so many bad prophesies here lately, I just view them jokes...no offense to you, of course, as you're just repeating it.

Can you tell i'm getting sick of politics?
I know you're just kidding.

There could be a huge sinkhole open up around the deep south and i wouldnt laugh.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

There could be a huge sinkhole open up around the deep south and i wouldnt laugh.

Finally, someone who agrees with me!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Djohn

Anyway, this guy has been predicting stuff for awhile and he claims he's been correct at times.

Just a word to the wise. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

You have 72 hours

Actually, there have been people following his predictions and what he does is he "edits" predictions in his website after they have happened to make it look like he is right, but he is not of course.

I think this guy is one of those who "takes advantage" of people believing in this topic and makes money off it.

Anyways, thanks DG for posting the prediction, which i doubt will happen in that timeframe he gave.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54
Picture Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi! Now THAT'S scary!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
If I throw water on her will she melt?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
For some reason I can't get past the issue that he claims to have hundereds of correct lottery picks, yet we find him begging us to vist his sponsor. See his claim at the top of his main page or vist the correct picks bragging page. His plea for money is at the bottom of either page. Maybe he's just not smart enough to realize he could be using his great abilities to at least pay for his web hosting costs.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well, i believe Stan Deyo and he's predicting worse:

standeyo.com...

Funny thing is now Brian is saying Deyo also thinks so! could it be that he got it there to begin with???

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I WAS WRONG

As far as I know, this event has not happened, and I guess I was wrong, sorry for worrying anyone. I also realize that many people will no longer be visiting this site because of this prediction error, and I don't blame you, but I had to issue this alert. Too many dreams have been telling me that this quake is coming very soon, and I did realize the consequence if this prediction did not come true, but if I had not issued it, and it did happen, not sure if I could live with the guilt.

Currently I'm going through all the information I have so far, and I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong...and again, I'm very sorry for worrying anyone.

Brian

At least he issues apologies when he does get one wrong. Never mind Brian, we forgive you, now tell us when the world is going to end.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Wow!!!

An apology? From Brian?

Now i know the world's gonna end.

<<   2 >>

join