It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Shanksville crater and the burnt forest section

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Here's what I just discovered about the fake crater* at Shanksville and why no grass was burnt around the crater, but somehow a section of forest at an odd angle from how the alleged plane came in got burnt.

*Notice that a faint impression from supposedly the vertical tail was left in the grass outside the crater and yet this large vertical tail has totally disappeared (along with the rest of the plane!).

(Green dotted line = fire damage; Purple circle = left wingtip; blue arrow = flight path; blue circle = vertical tail tip; yellow circle = right wingtip)

(Note the scaled plane should be turned around.)

Look at the middle of the crater and notice the only displaced dirt is pushed towards the burnt forest section and has formed a ramp-like shaped. It's as if something was launched in the middle of the crater and bounced up and over the small service road then exploded into the trees.

(See video clip of above photo: www.youtube.com... )

The trajectory of the displaced dirt lines up perfectly with the odd burnt forest section and would explain how none of the grass around the crater was burnt, but that section of forest was without anything in between the two did if something bounced off the middle of the crater and exploded into the forest.

(See all original crater and aerial photos here.)

Link

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
No replies? Sorry if it was because the pics don't display. They can be seen here:

killtown.blogspot.com...

I think the fake crater in Shanksville is the MOST OBVIOUS smoking gun of a 9/11 conspiracy.

Does anybody still believe a 757 caused this?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
You are stupid as hell if you buy that a plane crashed there, there are no wreckage anywhere. And planes doesn't pulvurise on inpack. It should looked like a real mess.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
You are stupid as hell if you buy that a plane crashed there, there are no wreckage anywhere. And planes doesn't pulvurise on inpack. It should looked like a real mess.

I'm glad someone else out there has decent vision!

For the rest of you who still think a 757 crashed there, can you explain why there is a faint vertical tail imprint on the grass, but not tail? Where did it go?

killtown.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK

That's a very rash generalization buddy.

What happened to the plane then? I suppose a plane flew over the surrounding debris sites and just littered debris everywhere prior to everyone hearing the plane crash. Then they had a bomb explode in the ground and they planted debris in the ground to make it look like the plane crashed there.

I'm more apt to believe an engine was hit by a sidewinder from an F-16 than to believe the plane somehow landed at that Ohio airport.. and then dissappearing into history.

What's your theory?

[edit on 11/12/2006 by Masisoar]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think the real plane landed somewhere else, and a missile was simply fired into the dirt, along with planting scrap metal. Reminds me of movie "outbreak", where the military's chasing them in the helicopter.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
I think the real plane landed somewhere else, and a missile was simply fired into the dirt, along with planting scrap metal. Reminds me of movie "outbreak", where the military's chasing them in the helicopter.

The crater was pre-made because there are wing and a tail impressions in the ground which a missile couldn't create. Something was launched into the crater, but it bounced and blew up in the forest.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Interesting... indeed.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
sorry can you explain exactly what a 757 crashing into a field looks like then? since you know what it doesn't look like, you must know exactly what it does look like...
I mean we have no models to judge what it actually looks like, so how can you say what it does or does not look like?

also some explain to me what happened to all the people on the plane if it landed??

thanks, looking forward to your answers.........

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I have to agree that this does not look like a plane crash site.There should be wreckage scattered EVERYWHERE.Instead theres a hole with pieces of plane in it.I still find it odd Rumsfeld slipped up and said that flight 93 was shot down in Pa.Strange indeed.imagefound this crash picture,just an example.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
acura_el2000: take a look at this sites:

airdisaster.com
planecrashinfo.com

You'll find lot of photos from plane crash sites.

Just for example:

Is this compareble with this ?

Come on.... Who are trying to fool ? Yourself probably.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by STolarZ]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I've never really took a deep look into the events and pictures surrounding Flight 93. The most I could paint a picture of is from (A)debris field being far from the crash site and (B) eye witness testimony. So I just assumed it got shot down and that's the crash site. I just assumed there would be no reason to go through any other trouble to try and cover it up since it originally was suppose to go towards D.C. I think.

:-/

new topics

top topics

join