It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien & Ship Photos, Vortexes & More...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There is a website I found that I haven't visited in a while called
Burlingtonnews.net.

I just visited there and found updated research toward the bottom of the main page that includes very startling photos they claim are of aliens. Here is a link to the alien photo page (there may be others). Very interesting stuff. Just get past your inhibitions toward what you may construe as "new agey" stuff, and the site owners' personal views and beliefs, and see what's being made available there.

Burlingtonnews also addresses something I've posted on recently, which are these vortexes (energy or dimensional vortexes). I mention them in a post I made about Michael St. Clair. It's great when this stuff can be somewhat corroborated. Here is a link to the page with the vortex stuff. There is more vortex stuff on the main page there.

There is another site that I believe was created by Gil McDonald, Sr. He claims he spent time in the military with top secret clearance, and later became a ufo investigator. He has numerous photos and video on his website I don't think have been addressed yet. Take a look and see for yourself.

There is so much information available it's difficult to cover all at once. And there is definitely so much evidence to sift through. But when you're able to, there is a lot of corroboration going on.

As I see it, we are no longer at the precipice - we are existing in a very strange time. The consensus in the community following these things is that the veil is lifting; that we are moving into a time of unprecedented, and different contact and involvement with the bizarre and unbelievably immense universe that exists around us.

It seems that what was not seen before will now be seen - is being seen. The more you look, the greater the picture becomes. It's a great time to be alive. And at the same time, a very unbelievable time.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, I'll check it out soon.

I just found this other site that has a lot of interesting photos of ufos/aliens and stuff and I thought I'd post it here.
The Biggest Secret Forum

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Gil's "story" is in an abbreviated form on a site called Eyepod.org - here. Gil mentions either on eyepod.org or his own site that his house burned down, and with it most of the photos and video he had accumulated. He says that the Eyepod.org site owner, and the owner confirms, shared the same tragedy.

Eyepod.org has some good photos and videos. These two gentleman share a sincere interest in getting information out to the public.

I'm posting again here to draw attention to what Gil is doing, and to avoid having him dismissed as a paranoid kook. He is taking photos at night with a 35mm digital (film?) camera, using existing light, and sometimes using prolonged exposure; especially, during darker shoots. As well, he is using photo editing software and is digitally lightening the dark photos, which reveals these strange objects. The Mexican UFO Conference video shows other similar nighttime photos that the speaker shows on a large screen. The speaker digitally lightens those photos, revealing alien beings in the dark background...This is all important to note.

He claims to have had sightings since he was young (high school?). It is somewhat tough to get past his description of his experiences, which include description of alien beings, their odd behavior, and his understanding of some of their craft technology. This is only because he claims so much, as many others have.

In any event, I think what can be taken away is some interesting photos, advice on techniques, times and possible locations to shoot, and the possibility that what he is saying could be real.

Gil is going about this in an investigatory manner anyway. He is taking photos and video where he can. This is one nighttime shot he took, which he has placed on his website. He mentions that there are two beings in front of this train car that weren't there when he took the photo. He also claims to have been the victim of harrassment and an investigation (at least one), so he may be onto something with his investigations.

That's for you to decide...

[edit on 3-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

join