It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does she talk to her dead grandfather?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
When I was at the farm today, Watching some smoke rise off a horse rug I said to the pony 'OoOo Dainty your magical! your gonna poof into thin air!' and laughed, the ponies owner laughed and said 'Gosh that sounds like something my granddaughter would say'

Her granddaughter thinks two of the ponys are unicorns, when the light of the full moon hits them. the two little white ones.

all this magical stuff got us talking, and I got told this:

My friends grand daughter often tells her that she 'spoke to pappi last night; - pappi being my friends husband (her grandfather) who died early last year. Now one day last year, her granddaughter (who is 8 by the way) came to the farm and said 'Nanny, Pappi says not to worry about Sonny, he will look after him!'... 3 days later, sonny the horse died.
A day or so after Sonny died, she said to her, 'Nanny, Pappi said that Sonny has arrived safely, he saw Misty straight away and they went running off together!'

Now this scared me. Misty died when the girl was about 8months old. Nobody has ever menchoned Misty to her, let alone told her that Misty and Sonny lived together for 15years!! In theory she never knew Misty existed.

This seems a little spooky to me? Does it to anyone else?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I guess it might sound spooky to some - but really, think about it....isn't it more comforting than anything?

#1 knowing Grandpa is guiding the sweetie like he is - he truly loves his baby
#2 death is only a doorway! a passage! to a place where all those who are not here with us, are!
#3 one day you will see those you love and have lost...even pets!

Children are like open transmitters. Yehoshua said 'Be like little children.' If we accept the impossible as something totally possible according to God, and look at the world with expectant eyes instead of doubtful eyes, there is a whole other world waiting to speak to our hearts!

God bless you!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Its an amazing thing to happen, And something i myself have had personal experience with,

I love the validation that sometimes is given, and in this case that would be the mentioning of misty,

its such a gift to feel that there just maybe something out there,
looking over us and that death don't have to be that scary,

Very interesting topic, and I'm sure 1 that many will have there own stories about,

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yeah I find it very comforting. I only hope I have somebody who can tell me that loved ones have arrived safely!

I've met her granddaughter many a time, she has this wierd calming air about her, she is lovely.

new topics

top topics

join