It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Might this be a ghost?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I took this picture of my best friend in my truck about a year and a half ago when I bought the truck. Since I first saw it I noticed that weird thing in the window, it kind of looks like a white veil. There is nothing in my truck that is white like that, I have no idea what it could be a reflection of. Anyone have any guess as to what it could be?

[edit on 3-11-2006 by Superunknownxx]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I can see a cascade of pyramid shapes of light.
That is about all that I can make of it.
Is that what you see also?

link   
That actually looks pretty weird. There's lots of explanations out there (Double exposure blah de blah, you will get used to people debunking here) but it's alot better than some of the other stuff you see on the forum here. Do you know where it was that you took it because there may be some history behind the location, a wee bit of research can unlock some weird stuff

A good post!!

link   
Its a Man in Optical Camo...cloking Cape

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senaden
I can see a cascade of pyramid shapes of light.
That is about all that I can make of it.
Is that what you see also?

Yes and I'm not sure what it is or what can be causing it. It was taken in the parking lot of my college which is pretty new (1996), not sure if much history has taken place there although it's about a mile away from the san francisco bay. Also, it was taken with my cell phone camera, I still have it on my phone.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by Superunknownxx]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuhammadAlBooBoo
Its a Man in Optical Camo...cloking Cape

Hmm. Well I suppose that the grounds of an institute of learning is a possible place they would test such a thing.

Do you really think what they have been working on would take on this appearence or were you just joking?

[edit on 3-11-2006 by Senaden]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
lol...its the reflection in the window

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
As much as I would like this to be a ghost.. I have seen this before.

It is a reflection of the rear view mirror on the passenger door being projected onto the window.

I would position your truck so that the sun is in the same position it is in that picture and I am guessing you will see the same image.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

It is a reflection of the rear view mirror on the passenger door being projected onto the window.

I would position your truck so that the sun is in the same position it is in that picture and I am guessing you will see the same image.
The weird image looks larger than my mirror but other than that your suggestion makes sense to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Will look forward to seeing the test picture.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superunknownxx

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

The weird image looks larger than my mirror but other than that your suggestion makes sense to me.

The reflection will appear larger than the mirror because of the angle of the mirror in relation to the window.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
yea i was just joking..but that would be pretty cool

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Looks like a reflection to me also. There is no discernible detail at all within the outline so I highly doubt it is some object of substance. Furthermore it does not seem typical of pictures I have seen to date.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Clearly its just a reflection of that persons blonde hair...how could it have been mistaken for a ghost?? lol

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
lol...its the reflection in the window

yes its a reflection of something white in her lap, sometimes while im sitting in the passenger seat of my car. i freak out when i look to the right but i realize its only my reflection.

new topics

top topics

join