It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman takes evidence away from Reporter that implicates him Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
How can you make this up? Congressman Tim Murphy decided he didn't like the evidence that someone leaked about his campaign staff being illegally provided to him. So, he decided he was going to walk away with the documents

Can't believe he's with the G.O.P. I am shocked and outraged!

Why does this sound familiar? Who did this before? I am getting deja vu.
That Murphy is a master at deception. He took away a copy of the document.

www.rawstory.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.rawstory.com... man_takes_incriminating_documents_away_from_1103.html

But it's Private! That Damn Liberal Media!

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 4-11-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hey, your link didn't work. Here you go..

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hehe... Gotta wonder how stupid Mr. Murphy thinks that reporter is.
If you were a reporter how had in his possession a condeming document, would you hand it to the guy it condems? How many copies would you make? Would you show him the original, or a copy?

Murphy really screwed up with the words "This is mine and I'm keeping it". Not a great politicrate... did someone forget to tell him that the first rule of politics is to deny everything?

Hehe, he should have reacted with; "I've never seen that before. Maybe a Democrate made it".

Anyway, should be interesting to see if he's charged or if his powermonger buddies come to his rescue.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser
Hehe... Gotta wonder how stupid Mr. Murphy thinks that reporter is.
If you were a reporter how had in his possession a condeming document, would you hand it to the guy it condems? How many copies would you make? Would you show him the original, or a copy?

Murphy really screwed up with the words "This is mine and I'm keeping it". Not a great politicrate... did someone forget to tell him that the first rule of politics is to deny everything?

Hehe, he should have reacted with; "I've never seen that before. Maybe a Democrate made it".

Anyway, should be interesting to see if he's charged or if his powermonger buddies come to his rescue.

Well, the problem in this country is the perception of the republican leadership. Paltry members of congress is the least of their concern. This country didnt even flinch when Governor Blackwell (then Secretary of state) during the 04 election purposefully didn't put the voting machines in urban districts with highly populated african american demographic. Can you imagine what Ohio is going to be like this year? People still trust these privatized voting companies with no paper trail. I don't know about you but this is a non partisan issue in my eyes. No company should have the vote privatized. The fact that the media still hasnt picked up on this after 6 years of evidence is astounding.

Diebold tried to block the airing of documentary called "Hacking Democracy" this week. And again I got to say... all the media has to do is say, "What's wrong with Diebold? Why are they frightened?"
People make fun of this like it's some kind of joke conspiracy. They do no research and are completely ignorant on the subject. This is the Country *I* reside. Im thinking of moving to Canada,seriously.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRGERBIK
The fact that the media still hasnt picked up on this after 6 years of evidence is astounding.

Yes, it is astounding, and alarming. You should investigate and come to your own conclusions as to why the media hasnt picked up on it. There is a reason, and it has nothing to do with 'liberal media'.

People make fun of this like it's some kind of joke conspiracy. They do no research and are completely ignorant on the subject. This is the Country *I* reside. Im thinking of moving to Canada,seriously.

As a natural born, 36 year citizen of the US of A, Veteran of the military and dedicated patriot, I myself have considered moving to Canada recently.
Anyone not so blind as to see the writing on the wall has probably considered moving recently.
The fact that when you try to discuss these issues with your fellow Americans you are laughed at is an indicator of the mentality of the public, dumbed down after decades of junk food for the brain ala television.
It is unimaginable to me that anyone would even think of creating a voting system that leaves no paper trail, let alone that they would offer this system to the public,
and that the public would accept it! But alas, even without these machines, didnt they do a pretty good job already of putting who they want in office? Now its that much easier for them.

I like the guys response in the vid. He said 'if that was going on, I didnt know about it'.
Remind you of AbuGarab prisoner abuse?
Lies lies lies.

join