It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. shuts down website detailing nukes...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
"The nation’s top intelligence official took down a government Web site with captured Saddam Hussein-era Iraqi documents, after questions were raised whether it provided too much information about making atomic bombs."

This was just posted on MSNBC a little bit ago. Here is the link for the full article.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

What do you guys think about this??

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I always thought it was common knowledge that you could google? I'm not going to google it myself because I'm sure I'm on enough government lists as it is. I don't need a red flag saying I looked up how to build a nuke.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You know what . . . I don't believe it, I don't buy into the web site exposing to much into making nukes.

BS

I think it was more in the web side that was not suppouse to be there, something more than just the nukes.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So Sadamm was close to producing nukes? Good thing we took him out!

This is not "breaking" news. This info has been out since April 2006. The NYT's has an agenda, but it may backfire on them. Instead of making Bush look "incompitent", it justifies the war in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is a strange one Nuclear weapons have been around for 60 odd years so I see no reason why the documents should be taken down they hardly give away secrets.
Personally the question I would be asking is are the document fake ?

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
First of all Saddam had nuclear weapons and had a nuclear program before it was taken down.

So this papers hold no water on the issue if he had them before invasion.

He had nothing.

top topics

join