It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey says! Bush more dangerous the Lil Kim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
A survey was conducted by the Guardian in Britain, Mexico, Israel and Canada to see who is the biggest threat to World Peace.
Drum Roll please!!!
The number one Bigget threat to World Peace is - Osama Bin Laden
The Number two biggest threst to World Peace is - GEORGE W. BUSH
and a close third place goes to good Ol' Lil Kim.
So does this mean that we should add the US to the "Axis of Evil".

Source > www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Do you mean Lil Kim the rapper?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Since I consider UBL a close associate of the Bush regime ala long time family dealing, then the fact that they rank #1 and #2 comes as no surprise. Actually I believe that the #1 spot is nothing more than a proxy of the #2.

You know there is something oddly fitting in calling Bush #2.

If there is no connection between Bush and Binladen, if there is no proxy relationship going on there, then I would have to say the logic behind the rankings goes something like this....
#1 UBL is a threat to world peace because he is smart enough to destroy entire civilizations.
#2 GWB is a threat to world peace because he is dumb enought to destroy entire civilizations.
#3 Kim is a threat to world peace because he is crazy enough to destroy entire civilizations.

A smart one, a dumb one, and a crazy one. I think that about sums it up.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
When I saw the polls I was not that surprised, what I was surprised about is that even Israel was part of the poll.

I guess we have become an isolated nation that only is given courtesy but not longer trustworthy.

All in lest than 6 years of the present administration.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well, this one's a toss-up.

Bush has initiated a war with two countries and destroyed most of the constituion in just six years; even if he had the best intentions, he's still paved the way for any future Adolfs to come marching through.

But on the other hand, Kim routinely has people kidnapped to personally pleasure and serve him in ways both mundane and sexual, has people killed for attempting to leave the country, lets his people starve literally to death and kills them for stealing food, and so on. Plus he's pretty petulant, so he's prone to pretty much any conceivable childish action, which isn't a good thing when you run a country.

Hard to say I guess. The devil you know isn't always better than the devil you don't know, yes?

[edit on 3-11-2006 by Astygia]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I heard a good joke (sarcastic, cruel but funny) on Québec TV yesterday, it goes like this:

Bush... Bush, not exactly the smartest guy on earth, definitely not the intellect of a chess player, as a matter of fact, last time he played, he lost his 2 towers to a fool !

I bursted in laughter...

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJStomp
A survey was conducted by the Guardian in Britain, Mexico, Israel and Canada to see who is the biggest threat to World Peace.
Drum Roll please!!!
The number one Bigget threat to World Peace is - Osama Bin Laden
The Number two biggest threst to World Peace is - GEORGE W. BUSH
and a close third place goes to good Ol' Lil Kim.
So does this mean that we should add the US to the "Axis of Evil".

Source > www.guardian.co.uk...

And these ppls opinoins matter how?

So my question is, are you seriuos? What a F'ing joke!

join