It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few reasons that indicate most UFOs are not man made.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Some of the reserch done to find out wether the soviets had there own version of the avro car...

Back in the '50s, the news that British boffins were building a saucer set off alarm bells at the CIA. Was the United States being left behind by its staunchest allies in the race for a technological edge? And if Britain and Canada could build a flying saucer, then surely the Soviet Union wouldn't be far ahead.

Mr. Chadwell wanted answers. The sense of urgency is tangible in a memorandum he sent in June of 1954 to his department heads, demanding reports on "the use by any foreign power or nation of non-conventional types of air vehicles, such as or similar to the 'saucer like' planes presently under development by the Anglo/British Canadian efforts."

While CIA agents were dispatched to watch eastern skies for flying saucers, U.S. Air Force officers were visiting Malton, just outside Toronto, the research headquarters of Avro Canada, a subsidiary of the British aircraft firm A.V. Roe Ltd.

www.virtuallystrange.net...

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartannic
This looks like a nice prototype of a Nazi Ufo :

Seems 2 me when u look around some for info on nazi-tech. U would be stunned by what they all achieved !!

My God!
I hope this is a photoshop pic,because these guys are wearing modern baseball caps.

Also the metal quality looks quite below par,unless of course its an old rust bucket Nazi
secret project,which the present day hat wearers have dug up/found.

Wow,a cool pic-wheres it from?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
sorry m8 i dont remember but i do remember the site said it was something they found recently and they are doing research on it

My God!
I hope this is a photoshop pic,because these guys are wearing modern baseball caps.

Also the metal quality looks quite below par,unless of course its an old rust bucket Nazi
secret project,which the present day hat wearers have dug up/found.

Wow,a cool pic-wheres it from?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
That picture is a very advanced Jet plane(For the time it was built) the horten flying wing..with the wings cut of

The first jet powerd flying wing that acctuly flew to Btw

[edit on 5-11-2006 by Russian soldier]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

See the similarities?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
yup yup thx for posting that pic m8

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartannic
This looks like a nice prototype of a Nazi Ufo :

Seems 2 me when u look around some for info on nazi-tech. U would be stunned by what they all achieved !!

This piece of crap proves nothing. Why, if they had UfO technology, would they even consider this to be a secret plane? Why waste time on building it?

Why if they had UFO tech, they would have to construct such planes. Also, don't you think that if indeed they really had UFO and antigravity craft, they would have won the war. All they had to do was get some of their UFOs to space and drop bombs on the Americans and others.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Why if they had UFO tech, they would have to construct such planes. Also, don't you think that if indeed they really had UFO and antigravity craft, they would have won the war. All they had to do was get some of their UFOs to space and drop bombs on the Americans and others.

Well even if they did have Ufo tech , going into space is a totaly diffrent matter altogther

And they if they did perfect UFO tech whitch a doubt they did,id say it came at the end of the war ,when supplies and rescourses were scarce aswell as manpower ...think about how skilled a piolot had to be to fly one of those , and there were barely any pilots left at the end of the war ..and the ones still alive were barley even novices they would have only been familer with light aircraft and gliders ...let alone a frikin anti-grav plane.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Therefore, if they sopposedly had this tech and supposedly perfected it at the end of the war, why do we see them in earlyer pics. Also, the Foo-fighters seemed to be unmaned, what about their computer technology? How up to date was that? Could thye fit one of their computers into these spherical ships? What about the software to make these computers work?

[edit on 5-11-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Therefore, if they sopposedly had this tech and supposedly perfected it at the end of the war, why do we see them in earlyer pics. Also, the Foo-fighters seemed to be unmaned, what about their computer technology? How up to date was that? Could thye fit one of their computers into these spherical ships? What about the software to make these computers work?

I doubt there were unmaned , There were no computers on Military planes until late 50's early 60's (i think) , thats why the pilot had to be very very unatrualy brillanty skilled to fly one ..even in the later american avro-car had no onboard computer

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Most of them semed unmaned because of they're 1942 Japan size

And about the computer issue, if indeed these where unmaned, then that would take care of that. That would mean that humans would not have that type of tech, and that means that the Foo were not man-made.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Most of them semed unmaned because of they're 1942 Japan size

And about the computer issue, if indeed these where unmaned, then that would take care of that. That would mean that humans would not have that type of tech, and that means that the Foo were not man-made.

Exatcly yes,But using that picture for a refrence isnt really proving your piont, for one that could be anything , that pic could orginaly be a frame from a movie , and little black marks like that are common on old movies from that era

My opinoin ..Foo fighters were just plain Ufo's nothin special bout them just like the ufo;s we have today,i also doubt they were man made

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Wow,if they really have dug up one of those machines-thats amazing.
We`ve all seen the plans,and the footage.
It would be amazing to see,if they have just dug it up.
Do any of these machines exist in museums yet?
I would bet that they do not,as they are the genesis of US black OPS planes.
It sure looks like an early prototype of the B2 stealth plane.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
They probably are unmaned, most of them are somewhat the size of this one

I say this also, because I have seen them up prtty close. Yes, you would probably not belive me, but, i'll just throw that in.

Foo-fighters where described as round metallic balls that would pace or fly around German, Japanese, and American planes. They also had the light form, foo's. Most of the pilots said that they were to small to appear maned. The flying Saucers came after them. These to me were scout ships, they were here to collect data.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

They probably are unmaned, most of them are somewhat the size of this one

I say this also, because I have seen them up prtty close. Yes, you would probably not belive me, but, i'll just throw that in.

Yea but you gotta take in account some other things,

Mabye the people inside are smaller than us,The distance of the filming camera from the ufo etc...

But ya never know , its like asking what length is a peice of string

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join