It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few reasons that indicate most UFOs are not man made.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
1942 Japan

1943 japan

1942 Flying Saucer over china

China UFO close up

Why UFOs are not man made

In the 1940's

1. UFOs seemed to sophisticated back then. We had single engine planes, and we were still trying to develop rocket technology.

2.the type of metals needed to withstand the gravitational pull of the UFOs, had to be present back then. Titanium etc. Most of our aircraft where made of wood and sheet metal.

3. Computers and software must have been present. Yes although there must have been some type of computers back then, i don't think that they were portable enough or wireless to hook them on to metallic spheres like the ones on the pics.

4.Why send spy planes when we had UFO? Yes, why did we have that huge problem with Russia when the U2 was shot down, if we could have sent a UFO? Doesn’t that make sense. Having such technology since the 1940's and we have to wait to build a spy plane to send out?

Now I will give a few reasons on why UFOs today might still not be made by us.

1. Why if they are ours do we shoot at them in space, see NASA videos.

2.How does one hide a ship the size of 4 ballpark fields.

3.There must be thousands if not millions of UFO sightings around the world, Were do we keep that many UFO hidden?

4. Where are the UFO factories? With that many UFO there must be factories all over the place. How does one apply to be a floor worker?

5. Why Use UFOs as spies, they do a terrible job. They glow at night, and shine during the day. I thought we had spy satellites for that. UFOs suck at stealth.

Well, I can go on and on with my observations, but I will rather just discuss it with you guys. Let me know what else you have in mind that might help or disprove my theory.

Also, I believe that the debunkers have a new weapon on their hands. They will use such misinformation to confuse people into thinking that UFOs are man-made. I remember when the debunkers simply said that the UFO phenomenon was all bogus, that they were blurry pics of small models, and mass hysteria. They said that they were not real. But now the evidence is to real and concrete, so now they want to say that they UFOs are real, but that they were ours after all.

And I say this to the debunkers, Make up your minds already, are they real or not?

[edit on 3-11-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hi Cabanman,
The Roman historian Julio Obsequens wrote about a huge UFO event.
(Not satirist or comedian-Historian.)
And the "Glorification of the Eucharist" painted by Bonaventura Salimbeni in 1600,seems to depict Jesus holding an early russian sputnik type satellite!

Many old painters used UFO imagery-to much sucking paintbrushes,or is there something to these images?

Also the cave painting of old have "astronaut" type figures.

Many historical accounts exist of air ship type craft have been documented.

See the below link,for more on history of UFOs in art:

www.crystalinks.com...

So all we gotta do now is make a time machine to go back in time,and film one of these events and we have proof!!
Er,except that our time machine could have been the sighting....Doh.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Anyone have more input? Why are you ignoring my post, is it that cheesy?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
No one is answering your post because you are 100% right.

The only way UFO can be man made is if they are ours from the future as Synapse mentioned.

So what I should say is you are 99% right.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by Techsnow]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I really don't think that all UFOs are really us in time machines. Some of the sightings are just nonsensical, UFOs sometimes just appear to studying our planet. I don't think that we would go back into the future just to hang around. I would think that we would come here on business missions. Say, save us from another terror attack or something. I believe that most UFOs really are from another world and that they love to study the primitive humans. They probably do History type shows on their planet on how early life evolves.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I was sort of joking about the time machine bit...
But i wouldn`t rule out that some are manmade or man controlled.
Interestingly,many UFO photos look similar in shape to the nazi prototypes,built in the 40s(and possibly looted by the USA/Soviets after ww2).

These mexican UFOs for example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If people had listened to Tesla,we would all have personal anti grav ships by now.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
i think the closest we have gotten to createing a ufo is the avrocar which was by no means a great feat of enginnering i mean it wouldn't even lift of the ground without wobbling and then it would only lift off about 1 foot. So i really dont think any of the saucers we are seeing are man made. some of them i believe are black project black but they are not silent like the ufos.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Great thought spooky!

That is so true, I forgot to include that one. The avrocar was a half-arsed attempt by the U.S. to make a Flying Saucer. If we indeed had the supposed German thechnology, why then make such a crap.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I don't believe they are manmade either.The speeds and manuvers that are reported would kill a human being.So I just think it is physically impossible for them to be flown by us.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I agree,the avro car sucked,although it did look pretty cool.
Performed more like a hover craft than a flying ship.
It does seem that avro may have been built from german plans.
Check out this link,the plans look very similar to the avro plans.

www.rense.com...

When the germans were on the verge of producing such planes as the HO-ix or the Horten H 9 V1 glider (the first delta wing planes),it surprises me that there "saucer" tech was a bit rubbish.

Talking of ww2,the foo fighters are a true mystery-both sides thought that the foos were secret enemy weapons/craft.Maybe they were really alien craft.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Nicely thought out and written thoughts. Here are my briefs on them: (1)In the forties Foo Fighters were constantly following Bombing missions and there are pics around of them.
(2) Hiding the larger craft that are downed and can't be moved due to the size and past inability to penetrate the materials of which they were made -- were often buried.

(3) They hang out in quantities in orbit, smaller craft within mother ships. See the shuttle tether mission for what I feel was a huge curiosity shown by the orbiting alien motherships after the tether broke away from the shuttle while illuminated.

(4) There have been a couple of articles of pieces of metal found. One was an an aluminum machined piece. The Aluminum was tested for composition and purity at 99.6% pure. The holder of the piece the only way to produce aluminum that pure involved cold smelting in a zero gravity environment. Another piece, as reported many years ago by LMH, was a piece sent to her from the grandson of aman who said he collected it while in the military June 1947, near Soroco.
Micron multi-layered metal of Bismuth and Magnesium. Bismuth reacts to right angles when electrostatic or electromagnetism is applied. The layers of each varied layer by layer. Appx 30 layers. DOW said it is not a composition they manufacture.

(5) As spies.. I have often read standard Aircraft ground radar are not programed to flash stationary objects, start-stop objects, zig-zag objects or objects not traveling in a straight line stream or beyond a certain speed and therefore UFOs in a lot of cases do not show up on commercial radar.
Military radar is a different story. And include the above type of movement.

Debunkers are often the mix of OSI people throwing gunk into otherwise true reporting of events. The trick I feel is sorting through and finding ways to filter out the gunkers disinformation.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the imput Dallas.

Synapse, I to wonder about those foo-fighters. I mean, in my point of view, these machines must have come from somewhre else. And they are still arround! I have seen them when i was a kid. They would stay motionless in the sky. I remember seeing these in Puerto Rico.

Also, I saw one here in Florida and I took a pic of it. Nothing impressive, just one more pic of a blurry blob of energy. I've thought of posting the pic here, but in my view it is not worth it.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Nice 1 Cabanman,
The foos are very interesting,seeming to be controlled by an intelligent force.
I`ve not seen any myself,but i have seen a dull metal colored sphere hovering in the sky,very odd.
Some blame ball lightning on the foos-i don`t buy it myself.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yes but does anyone stop to think that the avro-car was dis-info

And if it was it frikin worked!! lol

Think about it , the US or whoever doesnt want you thinking UFO's are man made ..so they they make it look like they tried there own hand at building one ..but failed miserbly and thus making it look like Humans cant build a flying saucer ..but mabye we can and that was all just a roose to make it look like we cant and we can in reailty..

As for me thinking UFO;s are man made? ..well iam undecided ,i thought id just throw the little bit of di-info thoery out there...

[edit on 5-11-2006 by Russian soldier]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thats a darned fine point Russian Soldier.
Its often the way things happen.
Do you have any Information on any Russian Projects to build Flying Disks?
I bet the Soviets were experimenting with similar technology,or maybe more advanced?

I wonder,when Tesla split his plans for the end of war between the major world powers,
Who got the Anti Grav bit?

(slight sarcasm,but with a twist of truth emphasized)

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Thats a darned fine point Russian Soldier.
Its often the way things happen.
Do you have any Information on any Russian Projects to build Flying Disks?
I bet the Soviets were experimenting with similar technology,or maybe more advanced?

I wonder,when Tesla split his plans for the end of war between the major world powers,
Who got the Anti Grav bit?

(slight sarcasm,but with a twist of truth emphasized)

Dont take my name to seoruisly...Iam not who you think iam

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
But anyways..
Much reserch was done into weather the soviets acctuly tried to develop there own avro-car to date none has been found , or it has and never been realsed to the public

In one of many memos on the subject, H. Marshall Chadwell, deputy head of the agency's Office of Scientific Intelligence, declared that "something was going on that must have immediate attention." He and others in the CIA were concerned that the Soviet Union was developing a secret weapon based on the "flying discs" that the Nazis had been rumoured to have constructed in the last months of the Second World War.
www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg91807.html" target="_blank" class="postlink">www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg91807.html

"This proposal offers a possible solution to the USAF
requirement for achieving dispersed base operations. There
appears to be no fundamental reason why this proposal should not
ultimately result in a weapon system; however there are several
technical areas which must be investigated before a full-scale
development program is initiated. The simplicity of airframe
construction should alleviate many of the manufacturing and
logistic problems normally associated with new aircraft
developments. Based on the above conclusions, a two-fold
intelligence program is justifiable. A: The technical
information on this project should be followed by direct liaison
between WADC and ATIC personnel. B: A collection effort should
be initiated to determine whether the Soviet Bloc is or has been
conducting research efforts on a similar project, when this work
began, and the present state of the Soviet development."

www.virtuallystrange.net...

It could also be the the avro-car was made to look liek a failure so the soviets would get the impression the US had no working ones in its posesion (sp?)

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The avrocar was disinformation alright, but not like you are implying. In my view the US used the avro as a deterant for the people who believed that UfOs might indeed be alien craft. Yes, if you watch most debunker videos, they use the avro as proof that UFOs and Flying Saucers were being developed by the U.S. This disinfo worked all the time. I remember my brother would scoff at me and say, "You see I knew that UFOs where from America". And I usually said bull!! But in the back of my mind there was doubt.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Dont take my name to seriously...Iam not who you think iam

Heheh.Understood RS.I am the same,My real name is SilIcone Synapse,but I have subconsciously "Denied the I"it seems.
OK i admit it...it was a typo(cringe)

Good Info BTW,I loved this in particular:

" He and others in the CIA were concerned that the Soviet Union was developing a secret weapon based on the "flying discs" that the Nazis had been rumoured to have constructed in the last months of the Second World War."

That really is a peach.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This looks like a nice prototype of a Nazi Ufo :

Seems 2 me when u look around some for info on nazi-tech. U would be stunned by what they all achieved !!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join