It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about the males in BTS???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR

She's not making it easy for me to follow the other poster's advise either, She wore leather pants to work today! I am distracted, and now Whaaa's words are fueling the fire to negate on my promise to my self and follow blindly around my lust.

Oh no, not the leather pants!?!

Fight the urge to bend her over the desk!!! FIGHT IT BASSPLYR FIGHT IT!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yeah it's hard....Uhhh...the fighting the urge that is.

Luckely I'll just remember the one girl from the club this weekend. She wans't looking my way (at anybody really, too prissy for everyone) but she was wearing a short skirt/dress and just above the knee zip-up slinky boots with pointy high heels. This girl was drop dead gorgeous in an exotic hybrid of middle eastern and asian kinda way. Maybe hispanic and asian. But I digress. Everytime i get tempted I'll just remember that one girl at the club or at least the image of her posterior shaking it. That's almost imprinted in my mind, and probably every other guy at that club last Saturday.

Thanks millerman I will be strong...or as an excuse...I'll try to be.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
yeah.... damn.... nightclubs are fun....

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The blue balls after a long teasing/unproductive night at the clubs can be a real liability afterwards though.

Must not be weak. The week before at the same club they had Ron Jeremy throwing a party for Penthouse. I got luckey to get in cause I went with the DJ for the night, but I can say that Ron's an alright guy. Penthouse girls are hot but the normal girls at the club are still better looking.

Coolio showed up that night but he was scaring all the girls so they didn't let him in. They did let the UFC champ in. He's actually a really nice guy, but the girls weren't into him. They weren't afraid of him but they treated him like any shmo at the club. I talked to him for a minute while we wallflowered in the back sipping our drinks like furtive boys at a jr. high dance 'n commented on this one girl who wasn't wearing underware and needed two hairdoo's to fit in her dress. Then I left cause I didn't want to annoy the guy telling him if I get drunk and out of hand, and become beligerent tonight, please don't kick my ass even if i start it. he was like cool, it's a deal.

Hold up my boss just walked by. UUUGGHHHHH!!!! friggen pants! Now I'm going to have a complex about expensive leather pants, great, just what I need.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The blue balls after a long teasing/unproductive night at the clubs can be a real liability afterwards though.

LOL!

Granted.

And approaching women you don't know can be difficult at first.

But when it finally dawns on you that you have the complete freedom to approach any girl, or even GROUP of girls, and there's pretty much nothing they can do about it but walk away, or make the choice to let you in.... it becomes quite an empowering thing!

It's like "Hey, this is cool, I can actually wander around and interact with women and make wild things happen!"

Especially when you have a couple of buddies with you who are doing the same thing.....

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Thankfully some of my buddies are the DJ's at the clubs so I get to talk to a lot of girls. They come up to me standing behind the DJ booth and ask me for requests. I pretend I'm one of the DJ's and I get lots of attention.

My friends are much better at the game than i am, but I am learning from them. In some ways it's like they have taken me under their wing cause they are philanthropists who recognize that I need help getting the ladies frequently. A lot of my dates are introduced to me through the graciousness of my friends.

I am now just beginning to learn that I can go up to any girl at any location and flirt with them. No where is safe from me. Funerals, babyshowers, all female gym parking lots, VD clinics. you know.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Thankfully some of my buddies are the DJ's at the clubs so I get to talk to a lot of girls. They come up to me standing behind the DJ booth and ask me for requests. I pretend I'm one of the DJ's and I get lots of attention.

LOL!

I used to know some DJs too but I haven't run with them in a long time. Everything I do now I do on my own.... sometimes I'll even go out dancing and approaching girls all by myself just for the hell of it! And it's interesting, these groups of three or four girls will often see me dancing by myself and they'll come up and join me!

My ONLY weakness is that I'm a bit of a poor closer.... conversations dry up, I run out of entertaining things to say or do, and the girls end up walking away before I can get them back to my place.... ;-) But I'm training myself to be more forward and go for it more.....

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yeah I'm pretty much where you are but maybe a few years younger. I am almost at your level. Practice makes it all possible. i ain't blessed with looks and I'm 5'3" so i have to rely on charm and on being a good closer. Man this stuff was easier when I was playing gigs. maybe i should go back to it, but i think I will have more to gain by doing it all by my self. Boss finally left for the day BTW. The wheels in my head can stop turning finally.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join