It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about the males in BTS???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So lately I've been noticing that all the posts are directed towards the famles in BTS. I think its about time we target the men! lol. So gentlemen, guys, boys etc. what gestures do you make when you are interested in someone? what kinda of gifts do you like to recieve from a female (besides just sex
). Lastley most re-occuring fantasy...just for kicks lol.

XOXO

CM

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I write them a story or a poem.

I'll take a book if it's given to me.

As for my fantasy?

Well, I like getting slapped around, so....

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Unrealised]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well, considering that I don't have a girlfriend right now and haven't for quite some time., I am obviously not doing anything or either that, doing the wrong things.... So, what I do is kind of irrelevant here.
:shk:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, considering that I don't have a girlfriend right now and haven't for quite some time., I am obviously not doing anything or either that, doing the wrong things.... So, what I do is kind of irrelevant here.

Ditto mate. I obviously am doing something wrong, despite my best efforts. I am sure I'm not ugly......

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I show interest in someone by inviting them to go somewhere with me. Cafe or Tavern or Concert or something. Museums are good; so is classical music--helps sort out the ones I'm not really looking for.

I'm married. Gifts that mean the most are ones that Frau Dr. has demonstrated her understanding of my interests. She gave me a particular item that I was describing to someone that is no longer manufactured because it's "low tech." She found it on an EBAY site in Southeast Asia, and had it shipped to me.

The right gift is one that shows you're thinking of me when I'm not in the room. A gift that recognizes my quirks or my interests or something.

My fantasies. Hmmm. When we were dating, she had this outfit that was a hunter green jacket, kind of a heavy felt, and a matching plaid miniskirt. She was wearing a red sweater that she looked amazing in. I remember seeing her in it, and just thinking I had to do whatever to get her. And she was being hard to get. So that skirt kind of got imprinted into my brain stem or something.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I favor the direct approach. "What say we get a bottle of Cuervo and check into a cheap motel" followed by "If that's to forward, how bout a 6pack of Tecate and lets go make out in my van"

Gifts....I prefer to give them; I have everything I need.

Fantasy.......so erotic, so lurid, almost absurd, that even a mention would get me banned from the www. not just BTS.

BTW my exwives are my best friends!!! And they all get along swell with each other too. Sweet.........

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I'm an adult film actor. I just show them some of the movies I was in on the 12 screens in my H2. That usually gets em hot.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'm sorry. But I am simple. All I need is sex. Luckily I have a girl that fulfills any fantasy I can dream up! She's a real sweetheart!

I met my girl in a bar... I know that's real romantic isn't it! We got drunk and had hot monkey sex and are still doing it to this day!

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by contemplate_mortality
So lately I've been noticing that all the posts are directed towards the famles in BTS. I think its about time we target the men! lol. So gentlemen, guys, boys etc. what gestures do you make when you are interested in someone? what kinda of gifts do you like to recieve from a female (besides just sex
). Lastley most re-occuring fantasy...just for kicks lol.

Well, as with other guys on here, I must be doing something wrong, because I, too, am single. (Okay, I have a "girlfriend", but we just talk on the phone everyday, I've never met her before.) But girls tend to like me a lot, it just has never turned into anything serious. They tend to think of me as their best friend and nothing "romantic" and rarely "sexual" ever comes of my dealings with the female sex.

When I'm interested in someone I just try and get into a conversation with them. I'm real bad about "talking about them and not talking about myself", so I usually fit into the conversation that I was in the Army and was in Iraq for a year, and that usually sparks a good conversation.

I prefer to give gifts, and I'm not really into receiving them. But if I do receive gifts, I prefer it to be something that shows that she was thinking of me at some random time and that she listens to me and knows me. For instance, one time I told this girl about my theory of the Marriot Hotel chain and their conspiracy to convert the people who stay at them to Mormonism. (The founder of the Marriot hotels was a Mormon and there's a Book of Mormon in every hotel room.) So a few weeks later, she gives me a biography that she found in a box of free books of the founder of the Marriot hotels! When she handed it to me she said, "See I was thinking of you." We never became anything more than friends, but to this day that book is my most prized possession!

As for fantasies, that's a little too personal!

[edit on 19/12/06 by an3rkist]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm really smooth when I like a girl.

First I notice her, then I get all shy and make arkward conversation. Then I make jokes and she laughs. Then I get really scared and don't dare to even attempt to take things further so I just become the best friend.... not the boyfriend.

I'm not even gonna go into my fantasy cause its weird.... even for me. Seriously, Michael Jackson would say "Eww"

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Girls are a waste of time. at this point in my life i can barely take care of myself let alone a female. i'm single and i like it. i get lonely sometimes but then i just goto the bar and talk to every girl there. eventually you find one that is willing. so willing they do it in the bar.

anyways.
i've yet to meet a girl i can relate to enough to hold down as a girl friend.
so ill keep working going to school and living life. because after all life is but a dream and we are the imaginations of ourselves. make your own reality. dont let your subconscious run your life.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Ditto mate. I obviously am doing something wrong, despite my best efforts. I am sure I'm not ugly......

Originally posted by an3rkist
Well, as with other guys on here, I must be doing something wrong, because I, too, am single.

Originally posted by JackofBlades...Then I get really scared and don't dare to even attempt to take things further so I just become the best friend.... not the boyfriend.

Well, that makes 5 of us.

When I like a girl I say "can I have your number and maybe call you sometime?" and she says: "no, I have a boyfriend;" because ALL ATTRACTIVE GIRLS HAVE BOYFRIENDS AT ALL TIMES. (or husbands.) And guess what? Every girl who flirts with me hides the fact that she has a boyfriend/husband! How weird is that? So when I finally ask them out they say "oh sorry I'm actually with someone." Oh, well then why the F*** are you flirting with me?!?!?!?! And every girl who is single lives in another state, or city far away. (P.S. anyone know how to get rid of this curse I must have?!)

Anyways it looks like we need to start a BTS dating service, I'll go first.

Hi, I'm ViolatoR. I'm a Taurus. I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Also, bondage. u2u me! (just kidding on the bondage.. although this one time...)

[edit on 12/31/2006 by ViolatoR]

[edit on 12/31/2006 by ViolatoR]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Make that 5 of us ,but that is supposed to change after the new year, as one of my resolutions...

Dissension, I have some of those floating around on the web, and they still don't seem to help.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just wondered, are there any older men on this site. With this many members, there ought to be someone hooking up for dates.

If you guys want to learn how to treat a lady, read some of those romance novels. lol Women want to be romanced...even me at my age, want romance and that can lead to all kinds of good things.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpyderLady
Just wondered, are there any older men on this site. With this many members, there ought to be someone hooking up for dates.

If you guys want to learn how to treat a lady, read some of those romance novels. lol Women want to be romanced...even me at my age, want romance and that can lead to all kinds of good things.

You know SpyderLady, you look wondrous tonight. That perfume is intoxicating. What is it?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Spyderlady, what is a sweet flower of the South doing in a place like this. What are you drinking. Did you hear the one about.........

Cliches, I know but I'm always open to suggestion about conversation starters. What should a man say?

[edit on 9-1-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I usually say "Hey! Look over there!" then I add extra alcohol to her drinks when she's not lookin' and stuff.

Then I bring her home for a mutually fun night, and I let her cook breakfast for me before I kick her out the door. But I always let her know that I'll clean up the dishes.

Chicks really dig that.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
aaaawww shucks Jackof, you make me swoon!

Whaa, thank you very much, but I am a light drinker. I would love one of those little blue drinks please.

Lombozo, you won't be gettin' any tonight. You should have said you would cook Me breakfast and bring it to me in bed and kiss me awake. Oh and don't forget the flower in the vase.

My fantasy...A man in a tie...just a tie. **giggle**

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dissension
I'm an adult film actor. I just show them some of the movies I was in on the 12 screens in my H2. That usually gets em hot.

mental note, never even use that as a joke as it sounds so creepy it might get me arrested.

that might work with one type of woman but not the type you want to spend a long life with.

Originally posted by SpyderLady

define older. age is really meaningless unless it entails a heart condition.

Originally posted by SpyderLadyIf you guys want to learn how to treat a lady, read some of those romance novels. lol Women want to be romanced...even me at my age, want romance and that can lead to all kinds of good things.

mental note, get a woman in peril, preferably in some steamy locale so she is wearing very little and the sweat glistens on her ample, heaving breasts as I swoop in and defeat the evil druglord, slay the ferocious beasts and then serve her some bubbly while feeding her caviar and other delicacies.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

define older. age is really meaningless unless it entails a heart condition.

Older as around my age...at least older than my son. Never mind, I am old as dirt and I get a feeling most on here are very young. Pretty useless looking at profiles, no one fills them out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join