It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason why Humanity lays on the Eve of Destruction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Because there is Millions in the World whom embrace this as there mantra.

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, ... nor follow
the religion of truth... until they pay the tax in acknowledgment
of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."
Qur'an, Sura 9:29

They can be seen HERE chanting for your timely death.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
yeah, they are chanting their own death. i dont understand why these people are so stupid. they teach their children ignorance over there and they think that it is the good of god. bomb them and start over, maybe they will wake up then.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I agree. Media propaganda is definatley a sign humanity is on the edge of destruction becuase people willingly believe it even though we (The West) have killed more people in the Middle East than they have to us in this War on Terror.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
May the Lord temper our sword, and let our faith in him guide us to victory over our enemies.

God give me the strength, make me cold as night and as stealthy as a cat. Make my concious leave my soul and forgive me for what I do. Let me spare not my enemies and let their blood not quench my thirst but make me hunger more, make me an angel of death and deliver me unto my unsuspecting enemies.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
yup, religion and blind faith could potentially bring humanity to extinction.

hopefully people will realize that these fabricated religions christianity, muslim etc. all stem from astrotheology and shamanism.

more info on the truth of major religions go to...

www.pharmacratic-inquisition.com

now that we are entering the age of aquarius and leaving behind the age of picses (age of christ), help spread the word of the new age!

[edit on 3-11-2006 by HereticHulk]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It's no better to blame the demise of humanity on one religion.
The concept is just as fanatical.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Are there fanatics out there that want to kill us? Yes. But I would blame the distruction of all humanity more on our selfish, corrupt world leaders rather than a few fringe Muslims. No, I'm not a terrorist apologist - I believe they are out there, but their numbers are not high enough to wipe humanity off of the face of the earth.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scottish One
I agree. Media propaganda is definatley a sign humanity is on the edge of destruction becuase people willingly believe it even though we (The West) have killed more people in the Middle East than they have to us in this War on Terror.

The West isnt fighting this war to lose, so one would hope we are removing more of the enemy than they are us.

Over 11,000 Iraqis civillians have been killed this year by Terrorists, Less than 100 by coalition forces.

(And 100 is far to many, but unfortunately terrible accidents and at times crimes happen in theatres of War)

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Absolutly correct.
We stand on the brink of total collapse because the vast majority of humanity is too stupid to think for themselves.

Islamic, Christian, Pop-slave... it doesn't matter. We've bred a world filled with unthinking drones that mindlessly obey whichever master happens to come along.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This movie was recently discussed on ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

They can be seen HERE chanting for your timely death.

Quite frankly? It's the 'people' in high and powerful places that are fermenting and taking advantage of this conflict that I'm more worried about. This whole war on "terra" is giving some scary power to some really scary people.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Oh please, humanity on the brink of destruction? Why… because the United States invaded Iraq? Because the war is unpopular? How many nations have been invaded for lousy reasons since written history?

I believe humanity was closest to the brink of destruction during the Cuban missile crisis, where there was AN ACTUAL IMMINENT NUCLEAR THREAT!

Sure, the Muslim world hates us, what’s new? We’ve been clashing with them since before the Crusades. It only seems more prominent now because of all the media attention showing us the Muslim attitude that they really have had for generations.

If we had message boards during 1912-1991, how many people would be saying “The end is nigh!!??” Christ sake, two world wars, Vietnam (Which was MUCH more unpopular than Iraq) Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan, and yeah… the cold war thing where two super powers had the nuclear trigger on high alert.

Want to know when the end is nigh? When another actual super power clashes with us, and it goes nuclear.

Muslims throwing rocks at tanks, and shooting 1980 era Soviet RPG’s at Humvees is far from the end of the world. Christ, they couldn’t lob a missile, let alone a nuclear one any great distance for us to fear. If they do in the future, we will probably know of the situation and shoot it down.

Relax!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
The reason why Humanity lays on the Eve of Destruction.

They can be seen HERE chanting for your timely death

Hmm.. if not for Allah mentioned, I would have thought the text within the quotation marks to be some sort of slogan for IRS.

As for the reason why... I think BitRaiser delivers a better answer than you do.

...because the vast majority of humanity is too stupid to think for themselves.

The movie you're building this thread on, BitRaiser so eminently dissects in the thread DontTreadOnMe refers to.

Here's what he found out

Originally posted by BitRaiser www.abovetopsecret.com...
What a horribly one sided view. There was no actual information present. It was ALL opinion and speculation without even the barest of researched facts.

I was particularly un-impressed by the compairisons between extreamist Islam and the Nazi movement. Talk about compairing apples to firehydrants! The only thing these two movements have in common is that neither like Jewish people very much (ok, that's an understatment... it was supposed to be).

[...]
To state it bluntly, the US has more in common with Nazi germany than radicalized Islam does. They have made up a group for the masses to fear (the broad label "Terrorists"), the have openly lied to the entire world (Iraq's WMDs), and have seised control over previously sovren nations.

See... THAT's something. Great work man!

(You have voted BitRaiser for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.)

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by closettrekkie
No, I'm not a terrorist apologist - I believe they are out there, but their numbers are not high enough to wipe humanity off of the face of the earth.

Exactly in order to bring about the chosen Prophets of Sin about we must first retaliate to everything the terrorists do with a disproportionate amount of force; let them have all the media air time they need, let us play pictures of 9/11 again, and again.
Only then will there be more terrorists, and more demonstrations of their immortality in history. If this cumulates to the point where we use nuclear bombs against cavemen then we are indeed on the eve of destruction.
Till then sweets dreams (bible-fear bashers).

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon
The movie you're building this thread on, BitRaiser so eminently dissects in the thread DontTreadOnMe refers to.

Here's what he found out

Originally posted by BitRaiser www.abovetopsecret.com...
What a horribly one sided view. There was no actual information present. It was ALL opinion and speculation without even the barest of researched facts.

I was particularly un-impressed by the compairisons between extreamist Islam and the Nazi movement. Talk about compairing apples to firehydrants! The only thing these two movements have in common is that neither like Jewish people very much (ok, that's an understatment... it was supposed to be).

[...]
To state it bluntly, the US has more in common with Nazi germany than radicalized Islam does. They have made up a group for the masses to fear (the broad label "Terrorists"), the have openly lied to the entire world (Iraq's WMDs), and have seised control over previously sovren nations.

See... THAT's something. Great work man!

(You have voted BitRaiser for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.)

Well its just dandy to see youll just agree with Bitraisers research with out doing any of your own.

Heres some of mine, its a bit of Skeleton framework for anyone interested in not just taking " Someones Word for It"

1/ The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Amin Al-Husseini in 1937 seeks cooperation with the Nazis, he is a Jew hater , he instigates a pro nazi coup in baghdad in 1941.

2/ Al-Husseini Heads the SS Muslim Hansar division he calls Nazi Muslim troops “the Cream of Islam”,and personally oversees the death of thousands of Jews.

3/ Al-Husseini in 1946 enrols his great NEPHEW Yasser Arafat into his services.

4/ Saddam Hussein is raised from age 10 by Tulfah (al-Husseinis main partner during there Nazi coup), Saddam married his daughter and the Baath party was born.

5/ Husseini joins Hassan El Bannas Muslim Brotherhood (Parent organisation of Jihad Islami and Hamas) Jihad Islami is the organisation that radicalizes Osama Binladen.

So not looking so much like Apples and Firehydrants is it, but by all means dismiss these facts or do your own research theres lots of info outthere.

new topics

top topics

join