It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull and Bones members list.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Not alot to write about this other than if you got any family on this list, you could probably get arrested for robbing the odd bank or two and still get away with it!

home.comcast.net...

McP

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
SWEET... My family name is on the list.. i guess tommorow i start robbing banks :-p

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Good! You can lend me some then Becon! Or is it supposed to be Beacon?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I never knew that Fred Smith the founder of FedEx was a member of the Skull & Bones
I thought he had gone to Yale, but you learn new things everyday

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I wish there was more follow up on some of these names. I bet alot of these people still found there way to high up places in the corporation or economics.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Roy Leslie Austin, S/B 1968, Ambassador to Trinidad & Tobago

I love the list makes a big deal at the top, that Bush appointed someone as Ambassador to Trinidad and Tabago. I knew it all along, that's where they keep the underground base where the Aliens are all being couch potatoes and waiting for permission to reveal themselves to the world.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Do you know what jobs those people have held or are holding on that list? Many of those people are the movers and shakers of the world. Just to name a few C.I.A.,The White House, and major banks across the country. They get a huge bonus for signing up. And why is it when asked on Meet the Press both Bush and Kerry said,"It's so secret I can't talk about." But who cares one of the people who answered just run the country. I mean, what business is it of mine?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Do you know what jobs those people have held or are holding on that list? Many of those people are the movers and shakers of the world. Just to name a few C.I.A.,The White House, and major banks across the country. They get a huge bonus for signing up. And why is it when asked on Meet the Press both Bush and Kerry said,"It's so secret I can't talk about." But who cares one of the people who answered just run the country. I mean, what business is it of mine?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
THIS GROUP IS THE CLOSEST YOU WOULD GET TI ILLUMINATI

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Illuminati of the Black Lodge that is^^^.

The Skull & Bones Society actually opposes the Illuminati of the White Lodge.

There has been much discussed about this.

And it is even said that the physical death of Manly P. Hall(an Adept of the White Lodge) may have been the result of the Skull & Bones.

Perform an ATS search.

Regards

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I remember George Bush Sr. on 9/11/91 giving the state of the union address. During the state of the union address he made many references to the New World Order. Saying things such as, "A new rule of law and a New World order." I find it very hard to believe that they are anti Illuminati. When this is there agenda so to speak. And Senior is a member of skull and bones. It was started by the Russell family in the 19th century.

Found the information below at the website
www.tarpley.net...
Skull and Bones--the Russell Trust Association--was first established among the class graduating from Yale in 1833. Its founder was William Huntington Russell of Middletown, Connecticut. The Russell family was the master of incalculable wealth derived from the largest U.S. criminal organization of the nineteenth century: Russell and Company, the great opium syndicate.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
WHO DO YOU BELIEVE HAS CAUSED THE WARS WE FIND OURSELVES IN .
IT IS ONE KLAN AGIN ANOTHER WITH A PREDATOR WATCHING OVER THEM TO REAP THE REWARDS.IT IS A WAR OF BROTHER AGAINST BROTHER, WITHOUT OFFENDING ANY FELLOW BROTHERS, THE WAR OF INDEPENDENCE WAS TO FREE THEM FROM THE GRAND LODGE OF GREAT BRITAIN AND TO FOLLOW THE YORK RITE RULES HENCE THE 700 YEAR WAR.
THE 4 HORSEMEN ARE ALREADY AT WORK BRINGING ABOUT THE ARMYGEDDON WE ARE ALL TOLD TO FEAR.
BLESS ALL.
THE BUSH ADDRESS WAS ON THE 9/11/90.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatari777
IT IS ONE KLAN AGIN ANOTHER WITH A PREDATOR WATCHING OVER THEM TO REAP THE REWARDS.IT IS A WAR OF BROTHER AGAINST BROTHER, WITHOUT OFFENDING ANY FELLOW BROTHERS, THE WAR OF INDEPENDENCE WAS TO FREE THEM FROM THE GRAND LODGE OF GREAT BRITAIN AND TO FOLLOW THE YORK RITE RULES HENCE THE 700 YEAR WAR.
THE 4 HORSEMEN ARE ALREADY AT WORK BRINGING ABOUT THE ARMYGEDDON WE ARE ALL TOLD TO FEAR.
BLESS ALL.

Mod's can we skip the formalities and get rid of this guy?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I recognise some friends and a family name in the list but I don't think it would be a good idea to go start robbing banks.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
BLESS ALL.

I hate using the qoute thing. Sorry but I would just rather copy and paste. Are you yelling at me? Or what? I don't even understand what you wrote. And sooorrrry about the date. You are right. Next time I will make sure to get my facts straight. Now back to the topic.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
sorry i could not be bothered to conform and take the caps lock off. for baphomet79 you should know more than most the importance of the stance these societies take, it is like getting your exams right to determine whether you go to college or become a wage slave.We have been robbed of knowledge throughout the dark ages and they have to come to light,I dont use religeon as a base because its true meaning is in bondage and we are supposed to be free.I have based my search on 50years of free thinking and exploring, right to the 33 club.

top topics

join