It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teach us something in One Sentence

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Found this out last night,

Nyquil and beer realy go well together............(I have the Flu)

Nyquil and beer can kill you ,lol

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
To run a mile to get somewhere is useful, to run a mile simply because you can and to boast that you can do it is pointless and a waste of your time and effort.

Moral: Only run when need be rather than for exercise, so make sure that you have an occupation that requires that you run regularly. (and that doesn't mean just a job, it could mean simply living)

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Ski instructors say that men tend to fall on their faces and women on their rears because men's center of gravity is usually higher than women's.

Enter the jargon: Keystones, quoins, dentils, lozenges and garlands. whats the subject? Architecture.

St. Ives is the patron saint of Lawyers.

The Rape plant makes Canola oil

The Bible mentions two nuts by name: the pistachio and the almond

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Eggplant is related to the tomato and potato. Though commonly thought of as a vegetable, it is actually a fruit ... specifically, a berry. There are many sizes and shapes, ranging in color from white to rich purple.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
ever wonder how they keep ice cream in TV commercials from melting under those hot lights?
simple, they use cold mash potatoes whipped up to look cool and tasty.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
In infrared spectroscopy, the carbonyl (C=O) peak is strong and is located at approximately 1700 cm^-1 but the exact location of the peak depends upon the compound under analysis.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
in an ant farm, ants always bury their dead in the North-West corner of the farm, Why? No-one knows

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If you want to know how much blood you have in your body; divide your weight by 12 and that's how many pints of blood you have.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Did you know that the "IUCN Red List of Threatened Species," which is put together by the World Conservation Union (IUCN), lists 7,725 animal species as vulnerable, endangered or critically endangered?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Only 3 words in the English language end in "gry" hungry, angry.....

Do you know the third........

I do........

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
A woman proudly wearing a valuable pearl necklace is actually displaying an entombed parasitic worm, not a coated grain of sand. The free, spherical pearl is produced when the larvae from a parasitic flatworm, which comes from seabirds, burrows inside the oyster to begin the process.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
This is not very tehnical but its something that I have observed under the Sun.

He whom you percieve to be the dumbest man on the job will have a better idea sometimes.- Voyager1

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There are more than 1,000 chemicals in a cup of coffee. Of these, only 26 have been tested, and half caused cancer in rats.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
My ex-wife can also be referred to as another word meaning female dog.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If you're a guy, don't operate a woodchipper in the nude, George Bush learned that the hard way

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAD Hatt3r
If you're a guy, don't operate a woodchipper in the nude, George Bush learned that the hard way

oh dear

If you want a Hippo to open its mouth and say "Ahh?" tickle its nose...

Do not try this!! you will be eaten!

[edit on 21-3-2007 by funny_pom]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
FACT

Rats can tell the difference between two human languages.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I like to chant;

"Dookie booty, dookie booty, dookie booty, do-do-duke-dookie booty, dookie booty, dookie booty"

When I am in a public restroom.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I like to chant;

"Dookie booty, dookie booty, dookie booty, do-do-duke-dookie booty, dookie booty, dookie booty"

When I am in a public restroom.

That was you?
And to think I ran the sink for 10 seconds to make whoever was in there believe I was sanitary.

Oh, and....

If you rub two sticks together to start a fire, it's always best if one of them is a match.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join