It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teach us something in One Sentence

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ilegal in Vegas! damn and I was going to try pawning them off too. How bout in California. Seriously man I need to pay off some bills and my grandma left me her denture set, you know so that I wouldn't have to buy them for myself when the time comes.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The last poster seems to be making more of an inquiry than teaching us something.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
the sentance a quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs, uses at least one of each letter in the alphabet.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Bob Dylan played harmonica on a recording by Harry Belafonte.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Allice in wonderland is a book about the effects of drugs.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Eating a banana is a cure for the hiccups.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Learn from the mistakes of others as you can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever”

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The movie Jaws was based on a shark in the beaches of Long Island that killed at least 5 people in the summer of 1916 and was most likely not a great white but a bull shark.

-tts

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Carlin Aden of Tacoma won a limerick contest with this offering....

There was a young fellow named Flynn
Who had a large mouth but no chin
He happened to slip
When he tried a back flip
And damed if he didn't fall in.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You can close a sucking chest wound with saran wrap and tape, you tape just three sides of the wrap to the chest to make a one way valve.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
More people are born with tails in Texas than anyother state in the US.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Most moist greenery when fully alive and green ie.grass, leaves and petals isn't flammable (except maybe under extreme heat), but fur tree's if pulled down and set fire to burn extremely well and can smoke out a small forest of at least the size of two English football pitches with very THICK white-gray smoke.
I know this from personal experiance when I younger and loved playing with fire among good company...

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The Tonle Sap River in Cambodia flows south in the month of January, then north from Febuary to June, then for the rest of the year it flows south again.

-tts

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The ubiquetus Blue Gum Euchaliptus (sp) Tree is known as the Gasoline Tree to Californian Firefighters.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The Echaliptus (sp) tree is thought to be posesed by evil spirits and demons by the austrailian aborigiones.

Due to the fact that totally healthy trees will drop huge 20 foot long limps without warning. It's almost like it's out to get you.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Silicon from one ton of sand, used in photovoltaic cells, could produce the same amount of electricity as burning 500,000 tons of coal.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
In california it is against the law to use your dirty underware as a dust rag.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The chances of dying while on your way to buy lottery tickets are greater than of actually winning.

new topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join