It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

one dollar bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Anyone have a one dollar bill If someone looks with a micro-scope you can see runic writing on it.

The masons freemasons and egyptians and atlanteans used runic letters that are some sort of kabalah or pagan or maji of some sort.Especially the eye and pyramid wich represents soemthing.The dollar bill is a good example of a simple enchantment. The pyramid with the eye makes the money a little magical.

Other runes are accidents. For example, microchips are inside nearly all things electronic. As electricity runs through
their tiny patterns, they sometimes make runes all on their own. These runes can be dangerous because there is no one in control of the magic.

www.cuttingedge.org...

as you can see this is a finished pentagram tetragram of the washington area.

rexcurry.net..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
Now runes origniated from atlantis then they were used by the egyptians then by the nazis during ww2 as you can see the swaztica is a rune they used runes a runic symbols that represents something.
They are using some sort of magic that is real.If put to helpfull usefull reasons it can help people.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

you can see runic writing on it

Where on the bill is this writing? Front? Back? Both sides? In one small area?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by amehrich

you can see runic writing on it

Where on the bill is this writing? Front? Back? Both sides? In one small area?
In the pyramid.If you put it with a microscope you will see writing on it.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
With the naked eye I can see "MDCCLXXVI" at the base of the triangle. Is that what you're referring to or is the writing basically like micro print on a check?

I seem to recall seeing a show quite a while ago about security measures built into paper currency and they mentioned micro print exists in certain places. For example I believe they said the words United States appeared on the shirt/jacket collar of some of the presidents"

[edit on 2-11-2006 by amehrich]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by amehrich
With the naked eye I can see "MDCCLXXVI" at the base of the triangle. Is that what you're referring to or is the writing basically like micro print on a check?

I seem to recall seeing a show quite a while ago about security measures built into paper currency and they mentioned micro print exists in certain places. For example I believe they said the words United States appeared on the shirt/jacket collar of some of the presidents"

[edit on 2-11-2006 by amehrich]
No not that you need a microscope to see it.In the pyramid there is runic writing on it it has some maji.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
MDCCLXXVI is 1776 in Roman numerals. This date was suggested by the first Great Seal committee (1776) who placed it along the lower edge of a circle surrounding their design.

External Link

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The runes didnt come from atlantis by way of egypt, The runes originated in the viking lands, and are known as the Elder and Younger Futhark. The story of the runes is that Odin (Woden is the more proper translation of the norse all-fathers name, but most people dont know that) nailed himself to the norse world tree, which mirrors the hebrew tree of life and tree of knowledge, after hanging, impaled on the tree for 9 days he was bestowed with the secret of the runes, and if i remember correctly, "Rune" is norse for Mysteries. your correct though that the nazis did use them in WW2

Now that this has been cleared up, i have to question the website you have linked for us, this site seems to be filled with pure christian anti-mason propaganda. it keeps refering to satanic uses of the pentagram, but satanists arent the only people to make use of the pentagram... christians themselves have used it before, as have qabalists, wiccans and many other groups, And to say that any use of it is satanic is classic christian intolorance.

Also i have to ask the question, did you acually look at the bill with a microscope? or did you read it there and post the info here hoping to find out what someone else might know about it? groups like the one that created this webpage like to post outlandish things like this that are difficult to prove but sound possible.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have nothing against masons

what would be the point why would they use it for evil anyway it would be a waste of time.Theres no reason why.

masons are what they do actually run things such as control people.

Why is washington square have magi symbols on it?

[edit on 3-11-2006 by muhlis]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
No one has suggested that you have anything against masons. In my posts i have merely corrected you on the origin of the runes, runes are norse.. and hieroglyphs are egyptian.

Following that i have questioned the validity of the website that you linked for us in this thread, again in no way suggesting that you yourself have a beef with masons, but rather that page you have linked stinks with ultra-intolorant anti-masonic christian propaganda

Lastly, again without questioning your motives, i ask if you have acually put a bill under the microscope to see for yourself, or if after reading this website that you have linked, you posted the infomation in the hopes of finding someone here that could either debunk or confirm your findings.

So in closing i hope you can understand that neither I, nor Americh has questioned your motives or your opinion of the freemasons, but merely attempted to make clarifications, while asking you for a few clarifications of your own

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
To the whole evil pentagram thing will it's all in the way it's used. Some people use it with the main point up and I guess thats for good.

If the Pentagram is pointed down then it's being used for bad. So if there are any Stars pointing down in Freemason jewels then there is a Satanic connection. Only if it's down though.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
acually thats not even 100% true, use of the pentagram with the point up is typically use in invocation, the purpose of which is to align yourself with the cosmic forces for the noble purpose of helping, healing and protecting. A pentagram pointed down is typically for evocation, and while it is most often for an un-noble purpose such as gaining wealth, exacting revenge, or for outright unprovoked attacks, it is only satanic if the user is a satanist.

Now mind you, the terms Satanic, and satanist are very different, and in truth dont have much to do with each other.. a satanist in modern terms, has little to do with the biblical satan (point of note, satan means adversary, and is not the name of the biblical devil), but rather seeks to emulate the attributes of the biblical devil, those being: pride, wrath, and glutony in the 5 senses. they belive that you dont find enlightenment by denying yourself the things you desire, be it sex, drugs, rich food or strong drink. If confronted by the biblical devil most satanist would probably run in horror and find a catholic church to hide in.

now i know this is confusing, you ask "how could a satanist not worship satan", and thats a valid question.. and the answer is this, the satanist doesnt seek the favor of the biblical satan, because the satanist seeks TO BE satan. The satanist seeks to break free from the status quo, they seek to find their own path in life and not be chained down to the concepts, ideals and lifestyles and dictated by overzealous.

most satanists are completely harmless, and most give up the path of satanism by the time they are 30, and in my experience with satanists, and i have known a few.. they tend to be abunch of whiney lil emo brats, looking to shock someone because they are ebil lil debil wooshipers (yes i am aware of the spelling mistakes in this statement).

Those satanists that stick with the faith into adulthood and middle age tend to acually be rather pleasant people who just want to do things their way, they tend to be mellow folks that just want to have a good time, they are kind to children and the sick and the weak, and only show any tendency toward bad behavior when they are attacked or insulted, and then it becomes a matter of reclaiming their personally power from their assualter.

Nooow that this has been cleared up.. let us look for a moment at the pentagram that we see in the streets of DC, it should be obvious to anyone looking at it, that the pentagram is broken and unfinished... and any occultist or esoteric student will tell you that a broken pentagram is useless

top topics

join