It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Wanted for...huh?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Friends,

I'm not sure if this has been posted on the boards before but I thought I would share this little fun fact with everyone. Osama Bin Laden is a wanted man! But what's interesting here is what he isn't wanted for...

FBI - Bin Laden Wated Page

Clearly what is missing is the murder of 3000+ civilians in America on September 11th, 2001. How could the FBI not have this updated more than five years after?!?! I am appalled and baffled.

Can someone please shed some light on this for me? Anyone ever heard a good reason for this from the FBI or any gov agency?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
That's actually mentioned on another page on the site...

External Link

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I guess there is no solid evidence connecting him to the events of 9/11.Not only that his family and the Bush family are a pretty tight bunch, so as long as Bush is calling the shots Bin Laden is a free man.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
So hes not wanted for the 9-11 attacks? Just the cole bombings and others outside the US?

This # is not a coincidence.

Its no conincidence that all the little peices of the story dont fall into place.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

The alleged terrorists on this list have been indicted by sitting Federal Grand Juries in various jurisdictions in the United States for the crimes reflected on their wanted posters. Evidence was gathered and presented to the Grand Juries, which led to their being charged. The indictments currently listed on the posters allow them to be arrested and brought to justice. Future indictments may be handed down as various investigations proceed in connection to other terrorist incidents, for example, the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001.

Nuff Said.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Look at the Revised date at the bottom of the page. It's 5 years old.
Don't know how credible this 'wanted' ad is.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

5 yrs unpaid parking violations dating from sept 10th 2001

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
He's basically a "Dead Man" if he's ever found anyway! I don't think it will make much difference if they ever update his wanted poster or not.

Tim

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
His name and face are now infamous, and will remain that way for quite some time to come.

I think it is somewhat redundant having a wanted poster for a person who is recognized most people all over the world. (unless you've been liv'n in a cave :lol

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Luckly, I have armrests on my chair or I might of fell on the floor.

The good news for Osama is: he's not wanted for unpaid speeding tickets.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted by Regenmacher

The good news for Osama is: he's not wanted for unpaid speeding tickets.

OBL was the Bush43 bogey-man. He was the raison d’etre for the Bush43 “War on Terrorism.” Or was it Terrorists? The Neo-con’s poster-boy. War trumps Economy! By quickly and adroitly co-opting the Nine Eleven Event, Bush43 saved his failing presidency in the 2002 election and worked the same “magic” in 2004, with the invaluable albeit unintended help of the Democrats. Bush43 soon abandoned Afghan to pre-empt the Iraqis. "Shock and Awe" and all that. And now, 3,000 dead GIs later, we are bogged down in a quagmire, having set up Iran to assume hegemony in the ME, as soon as we leave. We are most like Chandler Harris’ story of Tar Baby. And we’re Brer Rabbit.

More: I have claimed al Zarqawi was “executed” by his American captors on high-up orders, to preclude a second Saddam-type “show” trial which was not going well from our POV. So also will OBL be given the coup de’grace if he is ever captured. Now a low value player in the Neo-con's scheme. (And that won’t happen either until the government in Pakistan is changed.) Regardless, OBL will “live” long after his mortal remains decay into dust. That is the dreadful Bush43 legacy!

[edit on 11/7/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Dude, that's just wrong!
Plain wrong.

But funny.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It looks like the original wanted notice on Bin Laden without updates.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
How about this guys, on Thursday coming up, an FBI agent and an Homeland Security official are coming to my class to lecture us on terrorism and will allow us to ask questions. I am going to ask the FBI about the most wanted terrorist thing on the internet and maybe he can explain why its not linking Osama bin Laden to 9/11 attacks directly. Happy now?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Shouldn't his occupation be 'terrorist!' ????

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Shouldn't his occupation be 'terrorist!' ????

Yes it should, but I don't think the FBI consider terrorism a legally "Valid" occupation!

Tim

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Okay I got back from the class, I presented a copy of the website that shows Osama Bin Laden indicted for the 1998 terrorist attacks but not 9/11. The FBI agent says that theres too much bureaucracy to try Osama Bin Laden for the attacks he is suspected in and the website is not updated, for example the reward money should be 50 million not 25 million. He also mentions that Osama Bin Laden was not indicted for the U.S.S. Cole bombings either.

It would seem that the FBI prefers to do it their own way of investigating and gathering evidence and indicting a person.

His name is agent Robert Miranda or Moranda, didn't hear it correctly. I'll ask my professor to spell it for me next time I come to class.

He has 9 years of experience as an agent of the FBI.

Its pretty cool to listen and understand how much problems the FBI agent and the Homeland Security agent faced. The other person was with the U.S. Customs and was also an officer of the Dallas Police Department before 9/11 and afterwards became part of the Homeland Security. Don't know his name, going to ask next class. Anyways as they explained that the FBI and other agencies did not share information because of THE WALL as they described it where it distinguish with intelligence and criminal investigation and why they didn't share intel before 9/11 attacks occured.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This just doesn't make sense.

The government, including the FBI, are the ones that plotted and carried out the 911 attacks, and they've chosen bin laden as the patsy, they want to blame it on him. So they say its him, but they don't....update their 'most wanted page' to say that?

Its odd, but it doesn't indicate a conspiracy, let alone that the government did 911.If anything, it indicates that they aren't sure if he did it or not.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
This just doesn't make sense.

The government, including the FBI, are the ones that plotted and carried out the 911 attacks, and they've chosen bin laden as the patsy, they want to blame it on him. So they say its him, but they don't....update their 'most wanted page' to say that?

Its odd, but it doesn't indicate a conspiracy, let alone that the government did 911.If anything, it indicates that they aren't sure if he did it or not.

Didn't make sense to me either. How long does it take to update a page on the internet to bring up the reward by changing numbers? As well as adding more crimes to the list? It ain't that hard. If its part of the conpiracy to blame it on Osama Bin Laden, this would be the best way to do it. But it would seem that bureaucracy as the FBI agent mentioned prevents them from indicting Osama Bin Laden for the attacks like 9/11 and the Cole bombings. As he had mentioned before that the Agency and the FBI do not share information. Its their turf as the agent calls it. If the FBI does not have enough evidence to indict Osama for other crimes, they won't include it. Going by the book I guess.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted by deltaboy

I’m back. I presented a copy of the website that shows Osama Bin Laden was indicted for the 1998 terrorist attacks but not for 9/11. The FBI agent says there’s too much bureaucracy to try OBL for the attacks he is suspected in . . the website is not updated . . for example the reward money should be 50 million not [the posted] 25 million. [3.9 tons of gold] He mentioned that OBL was not indicted for the USS Cole bombings either. It seems the FBI prefers to do it their way, investigating and gathering evidence and indicting a person. [Edited by Don W]

Knowing who did it and proving it in a court of law are much different. Almost all law enforcement is based on informants. Accused persons in criminal trials are entitled to know a great deal about the prosecutor’s case and to see all the evidence before the trial begins. This includes a witness list. There are to be no surprises in the courtroom. And, as the prosecutor, you don’t have to indict until you are ready to. For any number of reasons or no reason at all.

They explained the FBI and other agencies did not share information because of THE WALL where it distinguished intelligence and criminal investigation and why they didn't share intel before 9/11. [Edited by Don W]

This is in part due to the explanation just above, that criminal defendants are entitled to know the case against them and on what it is based. In the area of intel and counter-intel, you’ll agree protecting sources is often much more important than prosecutions.

posted by Nygdan

They say it’s him, but they don't . . update their 'most wanted page' to say that? It’s odd, but it doesn't indicate a conspiracy, let alone that the government did 911.If anything, it indicates that they aren't sure if he did it or not. [Edited by Don W]

I imagine the FBI has NSA derived electronic intel to implicate OBL and his lieutenants. For a long time those guys were not aware that we could monitor satellite phones. Those who should know say OBL is hiding in the very mountainous region between Afghan and Pakistan - borders drawn by Brits in London in the 1800s - and probably communicates by messenger. He is pretty much denied any electronic communications. Even if OBL could encrypt his conversations the mere act of transmitting would give him away. Since Tora Bora, OBL is basically neutered. Isolated. On the sidelines. He’s boxed in and contained. What more do we want?

[edit on 11/9/2006 by donwhite]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join