It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight on Larry King Live - Positive Thinking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Change your mind to change your life. Hear from people who say they've got proof that positive thinking can transform your life for the better. Learn the techniques they say are supported by science. Tune in tonight at 9 p.m. ET.

an excellent gathering of some of the Top Thinkers in the US...

Check it out, Ramtha/JZ Knight talks... awesome

www.cnn.com...

Bob Proctor -- www.bobproctor.com...
John Assaraf -- www.onecoach.com...
Rev. Michael Beckwith -- www.Agapelive.com...
John Demartini -- www.drdemartini.com...
JZ Knight -- ramtha.com...

[edit on 11/2/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I listened to part of what they said and like what they said, but I hate the fact that you have to pay money for their enlightenment (per their sites). If I invented a free energy source, I would try to get it to the world for free; if I could solve world hunger, I would not make people pay; if I was enlightened and knew the secrets of the universe, I would not charge money for it - after all I am sure the secrets of enlightenment do not have a use for money (I understand it is needed in this society to survive for the most part though). When they charge money for their inner knowledge, it makes me question their true motives. But I do like listening to these types of ideas and questioning them for myself - it is awesome to think that we can shape our own existence with certain methods, and I do not doubt it. Hope I am not being too pessimistic about them and I really do appreciate your posting of their links...thanks!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
DO you want to give us all lodgings and food... so we can do that (Provide the teachings for free).. can you take care of the bread and butter? because if all we are doing is teaching we are not working to accomplish those ends.. so we must use the mechanics put forth to survive according to the law put forth so far... we must abide by that until the time comes for something new.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
i believe in this concept.

i dont think it changes the dynamics of the universe (as in, you wont MAKE things happen), but i do think it will change the dynamics of your own life. self confidence can and does enable you to do things you wouldnt be able to do if you werent as confident.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by prototism]

top topics

join