It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory for existence - Must Read!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
we either walk thorugh it thinking about what it would be like to see the design..or the opposet in which we are the architech seeing all the design ..just wanting to feel what its like to walk in and experience the design rather then decribe it... hence i belive existence to operate at this level ......

hence the feeling in the god state or the true god expirenece is the architech , where as the living no god state== the experience itself the walking through the house....this is the infiniate dance of reality.. the cycle of all there is , we will never meet god we wil simply become god and have become god before in altered stated we switch between god and the expirience quite rapidly.....

to think as god as all that there is and all that is not is the correct way of thinking , if god is everything then it is nothing , it has no referrece point to its magnification so , in order to know it creates a reference point and seperates... then forgets that it seperated

existence is like a jigsaw puzzel, individually we live thorugh each piece of the puzzel but at the end be become the source for a short time and get to see the picture that the sum of all puzzel pieces have created , this unfortuantely does not last long as we are forced but into the mix of the puzzels to do the process over and over

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I like the way you think. I am in complete agreement about your idea of words. They are the biggest obstacle we face as human beings. I am also happy that I am not the only one who understands my theory of, for lack of a better term, "universal life, ie, us living on a single being and us being the universe for another life form. Please go on in more detail with your ideas. I would love to hear them. If you have to, only post one idea at a time and I will reply asap to them. Thank you for your time.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join