It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Communications in the Time of The NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So, let’s pretend that all the conspiracy theories are correct and that the New World Order (NWO), or other controlling force, will soon become a reality. As such, it may be fair to assume that it will be in the best interest of the controlling entity to limit discussion on the Internet, as well as other media, in order to control information that may be detrimental to its actions. Blocking Internet sites, such as ATS, is a relatively simple task, as is eliminating any radio or television programs that can be seen as causing harm to the controlling entity. If people wish to organize actions against the NWO, or simply want to know how to contact those with similar beliefs, it is necessary to have access to a collaborative method of information gathering and discussion. Therefore, my questions are:

How do all of you plan to communicate your views or information if access to Internet and other content providers is eliminated?

Is anyone setting up any dial in services in their homes or businesses, such as the old style pre-Internet BBS’s, which will allow for collaborative discussion? Unless you know the #, they are un-searchable, but multiple redundant systems are important in case one system is discovered and shutdown.

Ham radio – is it an option? It is only one way in most instances, as most people do not have transmitters and transmitters that provide continual broadcast are easily tracked and eliminated.

And finally, is anyone even thinking of any other manners of mass communications if an entity such as the NWO becomes a reality? And if yes, what is your timeline for implementation and how do you plan to disseminate the information allowing people to contact you? Oh, and forget cell phones, texting, or other similar device, as they also can be easily tracked to the individual and eliminated.

(Hopefully, this is the correct forum for this, if not, please move me
)

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I would not imagine telephone, the internet, or any public utilities would be in operation in the event of a really bad scenario. Much as BBSes bring back lots of lovely memories for me, I would not count on the phone lines to be up and running.

Anyone who has spent time in the military knows that courier is the most secure way to transmit a message point to point.

But as far as reaching the masses, low power HF radio would have to be my 1st choice. I'd pick an obscure frequency, probably around the 20m band. Maybe just because I am an amateur radio nerd, but anyhow....

I'd forget the commercial AM broadcast band, as (in my opinion) it is likely to be jammed, used by the enemy for propaganda (possibly with dirty TXers splattering across 10KHz of the band in each direction), or heavily monitored by the enemy with the expectation of just such transmissions to take place.

I know what your first inclination will be to say, that the enemy will have a foxhunt and attempt to DF any RF signal...

Yes it is possible to DF a broadcast station just as easily as it is to DF on a ham frequency, however it would be tactically feasible to be constantly on the move if possible. Or to have a "sked", that is, a scheduled time when interested persons would know what frequency to tune to. Each broadcast could be kept short and from a different general area, always on the move, in an attempt to thwart DF equipment.

Problems include distributing HF broadcast receivers to enough concerned people, size required for a decent radiating antenna (you are not going to drive or hike around with a 160m dipole covertly mounted!!!), power consumption of the TX unit, maintenance of the TX unit and/or amplifier/feedline/antenna/etc., and more things I am sure I can't think of as it is just past 0400.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
By that point I plan to either be dead, or revolting.
As do most of the people I know.

By the time there is a total control grid no one with real opinions will be left. Thats essential, you can't have a control grid like Hitler, or Stalin with 'trouble makers' like use running around.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Homing pigeons?...unless they've been genetically engineered to deliver to the NSA. Honestly, if we get down to the level of electronics being disallowed or even monitored to the point of total blandness, we'll be hailing a revolution. Oops, are we allowed to say that word these days?

Instead e(lectronic)volution will take control of all of us and no-one will have control for all the constant upgrading.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
We need to develop a Can and String Network ASAP. We need to start work on this immediatly. We ill leave slack in the string till a call needs to be made. It will of course need to be a pass it down network due the the star schema we will need to develop to make this a possible option. I have a stockpile of #10 size Ketchup and baked beans in my bunker. I will share with my general location.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Chosen_Few
We need to develop a Can and String Network ASAP. We need to start work on this immediatly. We ill leave slack in the string till a call needs to be made. It will of course need to be a pass it down network due the the star schema we will need to develop to make this a possible option. I have a stockpile of #10 size Ketchup and baked beans in my bunker. I will share with my general location.

Haha, thats one of the funniest things I've ever read on ATS.

Kudos, but not WATS.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Most likely I'll return to the time honored tradition of the Quest. Hang out in cafes and work on my personal projects until I generate interest from the right people or someone walks in who I feel the need to talk to.

In fact, I absolutely abhor the technological revolution...even if I am playing a small part in it.

top topics

join