It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seafood population gone by 2048!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Originally posted by SlyCM (work)

Your similar low regard of dolphins is simply ridiculous. They are sentient and probably mentally superior to the average human. They even use tools (i.e. wearing sheaths made of sponge over their snouts). The only reason they haven't developed technologically is because they don't have hands.

I've heard that male dolphins sometimes kills dolphin children, so they can have sex. That's not cool. They also kill for fun. Nasty dophins...

Murder Most Fish

Certain bottlenose dolphins often kill harbor porpoises, their smaller cousins, seemingly for fun.

Mmm... and this makes them any lower... how? Need I remind you of the supposed "smartest" species that kills not only for fun, but because they were "bored" (as in Edmonton the past week)?

Point being, it is perhaps unwise to bring up a point like you did in a discussion like this... man always wins the "who can kill the most for the lamest reason" contest.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Being thats 40 years from now I have no worries,I'd be pushing 90 yrs old,I should be long gone by then,anyway I hate the taste of Lobster anywho

<< 1  2   >>

join