It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations to our newest Administrator

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I would like to officially welcome ZeddicusZulZorrander as our newest addition to the Admin team on behalf of myself, SkepticOverlord and Springer.

For a very long time, Zedd has put his time into helping ATS with not only his share of mod duties, but has also graced us with his awesome ATS Handbook which is now the official newbie's guide to doing just about everything AND is the designer and general operations/go-to dude of a range of ATSware in the apparel store - ATS Gear.

He has helped to make ATS that extra chunk better and I want to personally thank him for taking the time to GIVE US great additions to the website for all to enjoy and make use of.

So after a very short and unanimous consensus, us Amigos felt it was an overdue appointment of Zedd to administrator level.

Congratulations mate, you deserve it!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Congrats ZZZ, I expect you to give 110% to this website for the rest of your life

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Congrats ZZZ, I expect you to give 110% to this website for the rest of your life

Nah, I demand that you to give 110% to this website for the rest of your life!

Congrats.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I thought he already was an admin! LOL Good choice!

Congratulations, Zedd! You rock the place!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Didn't the last "newest administrator" disappear mysteriously? Stay frosty Zed!

BTW, do admins get paid?

Peace

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
will he make the trains run on time ?

well will he ?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
BTW, do admins get paid?

They only get paid with love and we're expecting you, the doctor of love, to provide most of this.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Awesome !!

Very well deserved position for Zedd.

Good job and good luck with you new "adventures"

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yes, I'll give 110% (+/- 5% on weekends)

Yes, the trains WILL run on time (quantum time minus 4 gradians for solar inconsistancies).

And yes, Dr. Love is declared the Officel Love-ologst.

Thanks everyone!

link   
Congrats Zed

(That is, of course, if you're wanting whatever extra work this will entail; if not, you have my condolences
)

link   
well this is cool, Zed your buying tonight, you do get paid on thursdays don't you?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Great job Zedd, and I think this is well deserved! Your handbook has helped me out a lot and I have appreciate it. Kudos to you, and again, congratulations!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
Your handbook has helped me out a lot and I have appreciate it.

Excellent! As always, if someone has something that should be added or updated, feel free to send me a u2u and I'll get it taken care of.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Mazeltov Zed! well deserved.

Now I don't want to be a cynic but doesn't this amount to simon and the others pretty much just tricking you into doing more work?

Isn't the whole point of coming here to avoid actually doing work? Or is that just me.

I can't be the only one reminded of Tom Sawyer and the white picket fence can I?

In all seriousnessness though congratulations your handbooks are indeed quite handy.

Spiderj

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Congrats on your adminining (is that even a real word? If not I claim copyright on it! ;P).

This site is great because it has a great team of admins and mods, and level of professionalism which can't be found on other conspiracy sites. It's not just the conspiracies that makes this site so excellent, but the work put into it by the staff.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Now I don't want to be a cynic but doesn't this amount to simon and the others pretty much just tricking you into doing more work?

It seems I'm so far behind that I think I'm in first place. I need to lie down now...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Congrats Zed!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Since you been bumped up to one of the Amigos, does that mean your job is opened for somebody?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Z, Congrats!

I can't imagine the Amigo's had to lobby over this decision for too long. Zed has been one of the most helpful and approachable staff members I have come across on this site. Rather than pointing the finger to a previous thread, he often takes the time to explain himself and his actions each and every time.

Glad to hear of your promotion.

I remember TC being an Administrator with us, hopefully you don't go on the missing list as he has.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

It seems I'm so far behind that I think I'm in first place. I need to lie down now...

I shall have that oil drum of scotch sent to your quarters immediately Administrator Zedd Sir!

Spiderj

Be honest...you like being called administrator Zedd dont ya? It's okay, you've earned go ahead and bask a little...then nap...then drink, heavily.

Spiderj

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join