It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Landing in Canada ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Does anyone have more information on these videos :

alienvideo.net...

alienvideo.net...

These ones were posted recently, so I assume the event took place recently. Anyone in the Ottawa area here about this ??

I found them while browsing this site, along with some other interesting videos. These Canadian ufo landings look & just seem to be real, but there are a lot of fake ones in the mix so its hard to tell for sure how much credibility each video has.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I've only heard of one sighting here in the Ottawa Valley, but it was 20 odd years ago, and was huge news at the time. Do you when the video was taken?

[edit on 11/2/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
i would say that could be genuine the people sound really scared that they are gonna be seen and the voices sound genuine aswell they are really panicked. This is a good find.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I remember seeing a video that was very similar to this one including the strobing light back in the mid 90's. It was also videotaped in ottawa. I saw it on one of those ufo shows on discovery. The video had no audio but it looked almost exactly the same. I'm not sure if i remember it correctly but I think they did an enlargemnet of one of the frames and a grey is just barely visible in the forground of the ship. upper bust. the frame captured it mid stride. it was looking in the general direction of the house but not at the videographer.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This seems eerily familiar to that 'holy #' video that was debunked to hell the other day. Doesn't really show anything, fake.

Edit: Actually WATCHED the second video and anyone who still believes this could be real should be... *cencors self*.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by Drexon]

Edn

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I cant view the second one for some reason but the first one just looks like a police car thats pulled over to two other cars.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
nice fake, is that all the aliens do these days is crash land so us stupid people on earth can record it. i dont think so, fffaaaakkkkkeee

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This is the "Guardian" Carp case, and is a confirmed hoax. This case is the one that put Bob Oechsler out of the UFO business for being involved in presenting the case to the public to "make a buck", even when Canadian researchers had proven it a hoax.

I have an original copy of the video, direct from Oechsler's master copy sent by "Guardian", and I have seen lately a clip of that footage with new soundtrack added. There are NO voices on the original footage, just breathing is heard much of time from the photographer. The link you posted is NOT the original sound, it's added by 2 kids fooling around.

Also included with the tape were obvious faked Canadaian govt. documents, and all sorts of bizarre scribblings. At NO point did the disc leave the ground in the footage, and any instances you see that happening with regard to this case are a recreation of the footage for dramatic re-enactments by a show called Unsolved Mysteries.

The case is a hoax. I knew Oechsler pretty well, and was shocked when I heard all this come out years ago. If youre interested in learning more about the hoax you can Google "Guardian UFO case" or "Carp UFO", I think you'll find alot of the details.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by jritzmann]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
As posted above the first image may be the Carp Ontario, Guardian stuff. There were two distinctive burn patterns in the field it was supposedly taped that were lab-tested and NOT proved to be a known chemical element.

The RCMP claimed the image video'd on the right was a helicopter, which I felt then and now was not an overly intelligent answer to the supposed landing.
The Guardian was tracked down but literally ran away from the show investigators when confronted outside his Church. He was then confronted at this home and took off in another automobile and could not be located by the show investigators prior to their departure back to the US.

Anyway, personally I don't know what to think of the Carp Incident. If it were not for the Lady witness to the event, I would have satisfied myself it's a bogus UFO report.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Interesting history behind these videos. I thought they were brand new, just taken a few days ago, so my first reaction was "WHOA"

In the second video, you can see whatever it is suddenly takeoff. It moves much faster than a helicopter would. And the lights don't seem to match. Thats my general thoughts.

So let me get this straight --- the case is inconclusive ? No one really knows for sure ?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
wish they'd post more of the event not just small clips, i remember the "guardian" footage where they said it was a sikorsky helicopter only because the smoke from the landing flares behind the metalic object allowed them to freeze the frame in a way where it resembled a helicopter but it wasn't and i'm not saying it was an alien space craft either, i don't think it's wise to jump to any conclusion's one way or another grass hopper

p.s. i alway's wondered why they insisted it was a "sikorsky" (not too sure of the spelling) helicopter and this footage was released in the early 90's or around there which was before the internet was available to the general public and i looked up the sikorsky company and if i remember correctly they were building flying platform's and they looked nothing like a helicopter they looked like flying donut's haha

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by trewth
wish they'd post more of the event not just small clips, i remember the "guardian" footage where they said it was a sikorsky helicopter only because the smoke from the landing flares behind the metalic object allowed them to freeze the frame in a way where it resembled a helicopter but it wasn't and i'm not saying it was an alien space craft either, i don't think it's wise to jump to any conclusion's one way or another grass hopper

p.s. i alway's wondered why they insisted it was a "sikorsky" (not too sure of the spelling) helicopter and this footage was released in the early 90's or around there which was before the internet was available to the general public and i looked up the sikorsky company and if i remember correctly they were building flying platform's and they looked nothing like a helicopter they looked like flying donut's haha

Did some looking into your mention of Sikorsky Flying Platforms at the Sikorsky site ie: www.sikorsky.com...
but nothing there from past or present in Civil and Military craft depicting Flying Donuts.
I have the tape of the RCMP interview claiming it to be a helicopter (looks nothing like a helicopter). Slowing down the video of the right flashing craft, a beacon of strobing light rises above it to appx 15 feet which seems to be located in the center-top of it. And light reflection of the top of it can be seen.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
dallas, i said the flying platform they built reminded me or resembled to me like a flying donut sorry about your confusion

p.s. if anyone want's to see the sikorsky cypher platform go to google and type "air mobile platforms" and then click the images tab, to me it looks like a flying donut, when i seen the guardian footage it was obvious to me that it wasn't a helicopter, the object looked like a disc or a circular craft so if they said it looked like a sikorsky flying platform it would have made more sense at least to me

p.s.s i am not trying to help keep the "secret"

[edit on 4-11-2006 by trewth]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Good find
I dont know what to make of it as its a short video and as always, blurry. Also they dont seem too frightened or excited enough to me. If a ufo landed in my garden or even close-ish, I would be like a lunatic around the place and probably would be in the washroom most of the time!
But thats just me!

Also I didnt think the accent was very Canandian. Sounded more American to me. Thats not to say there is not people living in Ottawa from the US south.

McP

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There isn't as much on the Carp, On case on the web as there used to be. Found a few pages with following two being the more viewed.

www.ufocasebook.com...
www.totse.com...

Dallas

top topics

join