It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would aliens be similar, or Are we super egocentric??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The main aliens in charge of the other aliens look more like the tentacled aliens on the Simpsons. I have met them many times over the years. It is they who send all the other aliens who are more humanlike.

Just as we know life came first from the oceans on earth so too did alien life come first from a liquid dimension of space which is all around us.

Hanks dream of tentacled aliens was given to him to show him how strange and frightening the truth really is. Tractor-like worker craft were spraying the earth with a pinkish red mist, while tentacled aliens took the town and attached themselves to his wife's door. This is the aliens telling his subconscious that they are creating the pinkish red beings known as humans, and they are in control of the towns and the people he knows. I don't expect anyone to believe that fact of course.

I can't find it now but there is a page which details three separate encounters with tentacled aliens. In one encounter a group of men drive to a lake to find out what a strange light in the sky was. When they got there a giant tentacled monster grabbed their car from the sky and shook it violently.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Probe By Greys,

Maybe you are correct, but for those of us who do not have first have tentacles alien experience, I have to think that it is highly unlikely that these alien creatures would even remotely look like us, unless by sheer chance!

As you have noted, maybe the original existence was the tentacles type creature who has sent forth all the others so that we would be more comfortable with their appearance.....then again???

I am not one of the evolutionary train of thought however, unless by a more complex type of evolution through creation!

These are just my beliefs however, and I mean no disrespect to your opinion...I just want to make that very clear. Thanks for your post and keep on searching the skies as we all do here on ATS!

Peace, Mondogiwa

new topics

<< 1   >>

join