It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack Guaranteed On November 24, 2006!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So I was sittin' doin' some thinkin'...........
I had my really cool fancy calendar sittin' on the table, and I was eatin' a nice Jelly donut and stuff, when all of a sudden a big blob of jelly falls out of that donut and lands on my really cool fancy calendar.
It landed right on the date Friday November 24, 2006. That was the first omen!

I wiped it off, and under the jelly it said "Black Friday" on that date! That was the second omen!

Then I pulled out my fancy calculator, and I added up the date numbers 11, 24, 2006 and came up with a total of 2041.
then I divided it by 2.24. 2 for two omens, and 24 because it's November 24th.
So 2041 divided by 2.24 equals 911!
911!

Oh man, there is definately going to be a major attack on November 24, 2006!

(Are you as sick as I am with these prophecy threads?)

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Wow!
I hope your all alright in America on that day, I live in England so unless it's global we probably wont get anything.
It's good we have some great geneiuses in this world to warn us againt these things.
Will keep my ear to the ground on 11/24/06, I hope your wrong but we'll see...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hahaha!

That's actually what some of them are like

Nice post mate

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Lombozo, what's up with the whole "black friday" thing? Nov 24th is my birthday and any attacks would definitely put a damper on the celebration..*yikes*

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormrider
Lombozo, what's up with the whole "black friday" thing? Nov 24th is my birthday and any attacks would definitely put a damper on the celebration..*yikes*

No problems, don't worry. In the US the day after Thanksgiving is called Black Friday. It is the biggest shopping day in the US. The 24th happens to fall on Black Friday this year. Have a great birthday!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Wow! I remember reading somewhere -- darn, can't find my source -- anyway, I remember reading somewhere that the ancient Mayan priests would often divine the future using jelly donuts. Several Mayan priests would stand around their large stone calendar tossing a jelly donut around. As the ceremony proceeds -- often into the night -- eventually a glob of jelly will land on their calendar and, much like lombozo has inadvertantly done, an omen would be revealed.

Few realize that the Mayans, using this system of divination, were able to accurately predict such events as; The moon-landing, the constuction of the Epcot Center at Disney world and Britney Spears divorce.

Lombozo is now elevated to the rank of ATS seer and the diviner of the future.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

No problems, don't worry. In the US the day after Thanksgiving is called Black Friday. It is the biggest shopping day in the US. The 24th happens to fall on Black Friday this year. Have a great birthday!

Wow, I must really be out of the loop; I'm an American who has never heard the day after Thanksgiving referred to as "black friday." It's probably fitting though, that's how I normally think of my birthday, anyway.:; Thanks for the birthday wishes, too.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
A terrorist attack that calls for the using of a jelly donut as the weapon of choice. What will the terrorists think of next!? Maybe using a pin cushion to deflate the world's biggest balloon after that.

By the way

Yes, I am tired of these "prophecy" threads, even though I did get a good laugh out of this one.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

LOL! It's my birthday, too! From one turkey baby to another, Cheers!:w:

What better way to celebrate than to go shopping!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I hate to burst your premonitory bubble but the bible codes, when cross referenced with the mad magazine codes indicate the date of the apocolypse will be determined by a glop of donut custard, not jelly.

your attempt to incite fear into the fine members of this community shall be exposed for what it is, a sales tactic to increase the revenues on jelly donuts globally. you work for Krispy Kreme, don't you?

admit it.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

LOL! It's my birthday, too! From one turkey baby to another, Cheers!:w:

What better way to celebrate than to go shopping!

Maria-

Speaking of "turkey baby"/s, I was actually born on Thanksgiving day. Guess that really makes me a turkey baby

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
(Are you as sick as I am with these prophecy threads?)

Your damn right I am!

They get me so angry, I could just..........well, type a little more abusively I guess.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Considering that an attack will occur on November 24th and that, somehow, jelly donuts will be the obvious weapon of mass destruction --- really, really, really BIG jelly donuts -- we should all start stockpiling COFFEE.

mmmmmmmm.....I love jelly donuts with my coffee.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Strangely enough I can support this prediction. The Dilbert code of taking ever increasing character spacing and the letters between them have shown this one to be true!

top topics

join