It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Senator George Allen's Staff Attacks WAR VET

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hello kiddies just when you think it's safe to go into the political play pen the new bully on the block Republican senator George Allen shows up and his pit bulls attack a war vet check out Kieth Olbermann and Mike Stark marine vet attacked when approaching senator Allen with some tough questions.

alternet.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Kerry is a WAR VET too and should have been treated to a similar fate.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I can't say I'm that surprised... here in Virginia, Allen's losing support big-time and his redneck peons are getting frustrated.

I just hope he doesn't win... I thought he was a miserable governor.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
I can't say I'm that surprised... here in Virginia, Allen's losing support big-time and his redneck peons are getting frustrated.

I just hope he doesn't win... I thought he was a miserable governor.

I'm with ya man...I listen to 630WMAL in the morning to the Chris Core show and he has Allen on every time he takes a breath of air..I'm NOT a Webb supporter I'm Independant and I call into the Chris Core show on a every other day basis and ask when they are going to give the Independant Zeese air time and he always say' "Good Idea" and never does. If your from the D.C. area write Core and ask them to give fair time to other platform besides the Republicans running for office I'm sick of the blasted bi-opoly these twp parties have on us.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If this doesn't sink him, then the inmates really have taken over the asylum.

What kind of uncivilized society have we sunk to?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher
If this doesn't sink him, then the inmates really have taken over the asylum.

What kind of uncivilized society have we sunk to?

Oh the right wing spin control mafia is in full effect on about every radio station and T.V. outlet here in D.C. to do damage control for the dirt bag. It's getting nasty in D.C. I would say this is the biggest turd tossing election fight I have ever seen in my life.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well, the race is still technically close with this recount...

But I think Webb has done it.

You have no idea how glad I am that George Allen, in all probability, will no longer be my Senator.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Now it's all but official.

George Allen loses. Democrats win the Senate.

There IS a light at the end of the tunnel, afterall!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Where are you in Va. firebat? I am in Roanoke and you are right Allen was a lousy governor...and Gilmore (whom seems to have been run out of the state) was even worse. Between the two of them they almost ruined this state financially.

After watching him as governor, I would back Mark Warner for president any day....if Allen (whose presidential asperations are now thankfully dead) had followed Bush into the White House it really would have been dumb and dumber.

It is now official Allen will be having a press conference at 3pm est to concede.

The Dems now control congress.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by grover]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm in Charlottesville.... we overwhelmingly voted for Webb and Albemarle County, traditionally pretty Republican, voted for Webb as well.

I think Allen lost the election more than Webb won it. It's 2006, not 1960, and Virginians no longer want a bigoted redneck cowboy-wannabe, who isn't even from Virginia (California) running things.

I also think it was a referendum on Bush... many Virginia conservatives would argue that Bush is not really a conservative at all. The fact that the ban on gay marriage passed shows that this wasn't a shift in ideology... Virginia is still a pretty conservative state.

But people are tired of all the crap.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
I'm in Charlottesville.... we overwhelmingly voted for Webb and Albemarle County, traditionally pretty Republican, voted for Webb as well.

I think Allen lost the election more than Webb won it. It's 2006, not 1960, and Virginians no longer want a bigoted redneck cowboy-wannabe, who isn't even from Virginia (California) running things.

I also think it was a referendum on Bush... many Virginia conservatives would argue that Bush is not really a conservative at all. The fact that the ban on gay marriage passed shows that this wasn't a shift in ideology... Virginia is still a pretty conservative state.

But people are tired of all the crap.

I agree whole heartedly.

BTW Charlottesville is a lovely little city...too bad its too expensive for me. When I lived there in 91, I had to work two jobs in order to afford sharing an apartment with a jerk. I would live there again in a heartbeat if I could. That or Ashville or back up to Portland Me. All very similar in their own ways.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'd like to think it's a nice place to live.... but it's expanding and the traffic is horrendous enough to keep me out of the city. I live in the country (cheaper). It's definitely not the place it used to be but, IMO, it beats living in Richmond or DC.

top topics

join