It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 10,000 people arrested! FEMA Camps perhaps?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I was reading an artical about Operation Falcon III where law enforcement agencies arrested over 10,000 criminals recently. They listed what some of the criminals were.

They said around 1,700 were sex offenders, then:

In all, officials said they caught 10,733 fugitives. Among them were 364 gang members and thousands of others sought on kidnapping, robbery, burglary, carjacking and weapons charges. More than 230 weapons were collected.

Basically they don't account for about 7,500 of the arrests. I am thinking perhaps some special interests arrests were made, possibly the start of the NWO control plots, I don't know. What do you think?

AAC

www.cnn.com...

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 2-11-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Maybe passengers of flight '93 are there too...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is part of Operation Falcon, but I have to question the timing. This was is an initiative based on the National Crime Victims’ Rights Week called by George Bush.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim April 21 through April 27, 2002, as National Crime Victims' Rights Week.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Operation Falcon April 4-10,2005
www.usmarshals.gov...

Operation Falcon II April 17-23, 2006
www.usmarshals.gov...

So if NCVRW is in April, and we already had a round up this year, why are they doing it now?

*cough* election time *cough*

*cough* republicans are desperate *cough*

As I've said before about this operation, why don't they go after these guys year round?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Frankly, I think it is great.
They apprehended almost 11,000 fugitives, 1,659 of which were sex offenders. And this was just in 24 states, all of which were east of the Mississippi.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

One of the sex offenders they caught has a past criminal record of sexually assaulting an 8 year old child. Guess what he was doing when they caught him. He was baby sitting 3 children, all of whom were under 11 years old.

Yes, I think it is fantastic, and the government should do it more often.
Is it an election time ploy? It may indeed be.
Do I care if it is?
No I don't.
The streets of our country are being made safer by getting these vermin off the streets. In my book, there are alot of things to mock, and complain about, but this is not one of them.
Just my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

In all, officials said they caught 10,733 fugitives. Among them were 364 gang members and thousands of others sought on kidnapping, robbery, burglary, carjacking and weapons charges. More than 230 weapons were collected.

www.cnn.com...

Basically they don't account for about 7,500 of the arrests.

They did account for the others it says thousands.

All they did not do was break the numbers down by types of individuals/crimes committed

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I agree lombozo, it is good they are getting these criminals off the street, but I have a few questions about it.

Why do they wait and let these guys run around until they do a round up? How many are committing crimes while law enforcement is waiting until its roundup time?

Are these criminals being convicted and put in jail, or are they let go and rounded up again the next time?

Just a few thoughts.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

They said around 1,700 were sex offenders

How many were members of congress?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
They did account for the others it says thousands.

Simply because someone gives a random number does not mean that it is true or at least true in the way that it is presented. They may have been arrested...but it does not say specifically for what. Don't believe everything you read.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
I agree lombozo, it is good they are getting these criminals off the street, but I have a few questions about it.

Why do they wait and let these guys run around until they do a round up? How many are committing crimes while law enforcement is waiting until its roundup time?

Are these criminals being convicted and put in jail, or are they let go and rounded up again the next time?

Just a few thoughts.

Very good questions.
So it appears that there were several other roundups in the past. It also appears that the newly approved Adam Walsh Act had something to do with this new roundup.

I don't know what happens to these people now that they've been caught. I know what I'd like to do to them, but that's a different story.
I truly hope that this roundup, is something that will be a true sign of a very significant, and ongoing crackdown on these vermin.

Just my 2 cents.

The Oct. 22-28 roundup snared more fugitives than similar operations in April 2005 and April 2006, the Justice Department said.

The most recent dragnet, targeting 24 states east of the Mississippi River, was boosted by the 2006 Adam Walsh Act, approved by Congress last summer, which created stricter requirements for sex offenders to register with communities. Six-year-old Adam Walsh was abducted from a Florida shopping mall and murdered in 1981.
ex]

[edit on 2-11-2006 by lombozo]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
These kinds of sweeps happen every so often, its not that there is one agency running around arresting people and taking care of them, all the law enforcement agencies out there are pushed to focus on their outstanding arrests and the like.

The people arrested are going to the local prisons, not secret central ones.

Also, we know where the rex84 camps are, I haven't heard that any of them have prisoners in them.

hal9000
Why do they wait and let these guys run around until they do a round up?

They're not waiting, they're just doing what they normally do. Then a push like this comes around, and they are told to focus on arrests for the duration of the operation, rather than all their other duties, complete focus by all agenecies and local police on arrests, its a temporary burst of arrest activity, which of course is occuring at the expense of other activities too. But you can't be in 'ramped up mode' for anything permanently, whether its arrests, car assembly, etc.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Simply because someone gives a random number does not mean that it is true or at least true in the way that it is presented. They may have been arrested...but it does not say specifically for what. Don't believe everything you read.

I realize that and thus my reason for saying

"All they did not do was break the numbers down by types of individuals/crimes committed?

Which is exactly what you are saying or am I missing a point here?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

They said around 1,700 were sex offenders

How many were members of congress?

How many where ilegal aliens??

and may I ask WHERE THE HELL WILL THEY GO???

We are building more and more prisons.. I dunno about your states but in mine we are full up on prisoners.. 10,000 more prisoners????.... wow. In one day to, where did they get the resources to pull something like that off? Why arrest these people now? .. Why not when they did the crime? .. Where they creating a data base of people to arrest.. put them aside and wait for the orders to arrest? See why it sounds so fishy??

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
They're not waiting, they're just doing what they normally do. Then a push like this comes around, and they are told to focus on arrests for the duration of the operation,

Thanks for the reply and you may be right, but it sounds like a coordinated and complex operation that takes a long time to plan. I wonder how much time is spent on coordinating the operation that could have been spent on arresting these guys as soon as they show up on the radar.

It has always been my experience that it is better to work on a problem continuously even though you have modest progress, than to let it go and try to get it all done in a short time.

I do appreciate the effort they are putting into this, but it just looks to me like this is some kind of PR stunt. I could be wrong.

new topics

top topics

join