It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Geo political strategy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:
ape

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have tried many times to inform k4rupt semper the guy has an agenda, this guy spent about 5 pages spewing misinformation about the fairtax and US government policy and social aid programs and didn't read one link that I provided about the fair tax on this thread. HAHAH he even posted the 'trojan horse' article that got debunked immediatly when it first came out 3 years ago, he also said he would raise taxes on everyone and from what I gathered in this thread I doubt he is a US citizen. that or like i said earlier he is either in highschool or in college living off of his parents because he does not know a thing about how the US government works or what its actually like to have to pay taxes along with house and car payments.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by ape]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
By the looks of it. He sounds like real crowd pleaser around here.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Please explain to me what would be better for America then the fairtax? Im open to anything. I, like ape, happen to be a strong supporter of the fairtax. I know what it can and will do for this country. Most ppl who dont support the fair tax usually dont know a whole lot about it. So take some time and read up on it.

I never OPPOSED Fairtax... All I want to know is BOTH SIDES of Fairtax... and in doing so, ape has labeled me an Anti-American. I want to know WHY he does so. I oppose the thought that Fairtax is a solution to our deficit... I don't oppose Fairtax

Originally posted by ape
I have tried many times to inform k4rupt semper the guy has an agenda,

LOL, please, EXPLAIN CLEARLY WHY I have an agenda? Is it because I want to know the backdraws of Fairtax as well as the good parts? Is it because I demanded proof Fairtax was a solution to our deficit problem? You've got to be kiddin me. I have NO IDEA how you even come up with those lame personal attacks.

gathered in this thread I doubt he is a US citizen. that or like i said earlier he is either in highschool or in college living off of his parents because he does not know a thing about how the US government works or what its actually like to have to pay taxes along with house and car payments.

This is just PATHETIC. You come to a conclusion that I am not a US citizen and that I am living off my parents SIMPLY BECAUSE I stated Fairtax was not a solution to our deficit problem? This is beyond pathetic... it's beyond personal attacking, it's... I dont' even know a word for this.

Tell me semper, you seem to be the more "open-minded." Tell me how ape draws a conclusion that I'm not an American and that I am living with my parents.

So, by his logic, anyone who even THINKS about the negatives of Fairtax is automatically NOT an American? it's ridiculous.... I don't even know how to respond to someone like him.

ape

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
my opinion is based on your comments from page 1 on until what im posting in response to even more garbage, you actually want me to restate my whole position again? this is just another troll attempt. I suggest you go reread this whole damn thread.

the only '2 sided' version you posted was the JPFO info that got debunked, I laugh because vk_man posted the same thign to refute fairtax. suggestion, dont link up whatever comes up first on google when you type in 'fair tax bad', ok?

I'm also fairly convinced stellarX has me ignored, I guess thats what happens when you prove someones a fake.

fact: everything 'negative' about the fair tax ( which is taxing the people on welfare and social programs in the critics minds ) has been concluded to have no 'negative' impact on our economy and our standard of living would still increase by leaps and bounds, especially for home ownership and investment. LIKE I STATED EARLIER the more jobs and opportunity that would present itself in the states would be unprecedented, people on welfare would have no reason to be on it aside from the disabled etc, what fairtax would do is allow section 8 people to actually invest and get off of government programs on the road to home ownership etc, this would happen all the way down the line, less wastefull spending and focus it more towards productive programs.

everything that was a serious attempt to argue fair tax has been debunked and proven false and manipulated this is fact, critics now resort to saying the welfare people would get taxed BOOOOO FRACKING HOOOO. you would know this if you did proper research which is the main reason I got into it with you on this thread, you refused to read my links and do research.

what im worried about though semper is the democrats like big government and love to tax etc, it may be harder then we think to get this through now that the dems have control of both house and senate. i saw on the fairtax site pelosi does not support this, that woman looks pure evil IMO so it would not suprise me if it's not on her agenda.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by ape]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ape
my opinion is based on your comments from page 1 on until what im posting in response to even more garbage, you actually want me to restate my whole position again? this is just another troll attempt. I suggest you go reread this whole damn thread.

Based on my comments? Show me specifically WHAT comments I've made that proved to me I'm NOT an American and that proves I live with my parents... It's pathetic ya know ape? It really is...

You're calling me a troll because I dare to doubt the everything you say of Fairtax and I dare to challenge your authority in saying that Fairtax is NOT a solution to our 9 tirllion dollar deficit? Seriously ape, seirously.

the only '2 sided' version you posted was the JPFO info that got debunked, I laugh because vk_man posted the same thign to refute fairtax. suggestion, dont link up whatever comes up first on google when you type in 'fair tax bad', ok?

I said it once already - I'm NOT OPPOSING FAIRTAX. I'm looking at ALL SIDES of it... I DO OPPOSE THE THOUGHT that Fairtax is a solution to our deficit. GET IT RIGHT... God, and you call me a troll?

I'm also fairly convinced stellarX has me ignored, I guess thats what happens when you prove someones a fake.

No, thats what happens when you start personally attacking people with outrageous claims that they are "leechers living with their parents" for no other reason than them having challenge you. Think ape, think.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by k4rupt]

ape

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
heh, now i personally attacked stellar? the guy has zero class take a look at his posts, he attacked me far more than I him and my attacks were justified, I even caught him manipulating history to his own personal biased opinion. I agreed with him on certain things about peak oil and as soon as i disagreed with his opinion on america and it's military and technology he started to get out of line, i'm not one of his many sheeps he has on these forums.

i'm not going to repost anything as it would be regurgitation, you already have shown me you're incapable of even understanding this system, dont you remember how you went hysterical on me when welfare was brought up?? and you ended up being completly wrong? enough said.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt

I never OPPOSED Fairtax... All I want to know is BOTH SIDES of Fairtax... and in doing so, ape has labeled me an Anti-American. I want to know WHY he does so. I oppose the thought that Fairtax is a solution to our deficit... I don't oppose Fairtax
Tell me semper, you seem to be the more "open-minded." Tell me how ape draws a conclusion that I'm not an American and that I am living with my parents.
So, by his logic, anyone who even THINKS about the negatives of Fairtax is automatically NOT an American? it's ridiculous.... I don't even know how to respond to someone like him.

I cant speak for ape. I can only speak for myself. There is an awful lot of anti american sentiment that is all over this site. I have noticed this and so has ape. Im sure you have to. It gets frusterating when these ppl who dont happen to live here (there for dont happen to have a clue about our way of life) are so judgmental of our country. I personally dont look at you as an anti american, but then again I dont know you.

You bring up a good question k4rupt. How would the fairtax solve americas debt. Well let me first start out by saying that the debt wont just vanish after the fairtax is enabled. It will be a step in the right direction but it wont solve it all by itself. Remember we are in two costly wars and have been for the past couple years. The fairtax will help american GDP grow faster. Currently our GDP is growing faster then our debt is. With the fairtax our economy would have the handcuffs taken off. Making our GDP grow alot faster. Making our debt (in the future) basically non existant. Or at the very least more managable in the future then what it is now. One good thing about the fairtax is it will make our governments spending more transparent to the American ppl. So we the people will have a better idea as to where our money is going under the fairtax.

Read this link below about the fairtax. Its a pretty good read.

fairtax.net...

ape

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
yeh, you always see what you're paying in taxes on the receipts you get when you purchase items and no more hidden taxes, a very clear view on what exactly the government is doing and if they increase or decrease the %, more pressure on those idiots is always a good thing.

semper this guy took alot of what I had to say in this thread and twisted and manipulated it, he also posted misinformartion and he does not seem to realise or IMO totally ignores that fairtax is 1 step closer to reducing and bringing more clarity to government and this includes spending. he also attempted to bait me into getting out of line and started to advocate for my ban by trying to decieve the mods, the guy is a joker i would take anything he says with a grain of salt, of course thats my opinion.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ape

semper this guy took alot of what I had to say in this thread and twisted and manipulated it, he also posted misinformartion and he does not seem to realise or IMO totally ignores that fairtax is 1 step closer to reducing and bringing more clarity to government and this includes spending. he also attempted to bait me into getting out of line and started to advocate for my ban by trying to decieve the mods, the guy is a joker i would take anything he says with a grain of salt, of course thats my opinion.

I'm a joker?

You're the one who began all the personal attacks caling me an ANti-American... even having the nerve to claim that I'm a teenager living off my parents WHEN ALL I DID was stating that Fairtax was not a solution to our deficit.

Ape, YOU are the joker. Seriously, I want you to explain to me how you could even draw that conclusion... how you would so cockily start claiming that I leech off my parents. Show me, quote me, ANYWHERE that shows that I'm an AntiAmerican leecher.... if you can't I suggest you honestly just STUFF IT... this really shows the kind of person you are.

Oh, and was it you Ape who said that Fairtax would magically ABSORB our 9 trillion dollar deficit within 10 years?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The China Syndrome

You know, outside of signatures, this is the first post on this page in which the word "China" even appears.

Let's please refrain from the personal tete a tetes and focus on the topic:

Topic: China's Geo political strategy

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You are mistaken majic. The US has everything to do with China's geopolitical strategy and visa versa. The discussion is of great substance and importance.

This simple: China's geopolitical strategy is to dominate the world energy market. As of now, that means defeating the US. Mao called the US a paper tiger. Well, we had to go to Vietnam. No one in China there after has ever come close to thiking of the US a paper tiger.

We can send our warmachine half way around the world to Afganistan and Iraq and keep it there for now 5 years running. This is the Chinese strategy: bleed the US.

The US strategy however is to outfinance the Europeans in the Asian market, dominate and control the growth. The US GDP, oil companies, utilities, aerospace companies, ford, gm and the American family are the stakes. That is the way the game is played.

We are not in Iraq and Afganistan simply to make friends. We want their oil. We want the Arabian Penninsula and Iraq. We want Iran so we can have Afganistan so we may have the Caspian Sea, which is loaded with oil. But we cannot do this without our allies and Pakistan is not our ally. The French the Germans and the British. The Syrians, the Israelis, the Russians, the Indians are all of great importance.

Do not think for one second that the Chinese geopolitical strategy does not involve America, because we are China's geopolitical strategy.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The World Within

Originally posted by Soitenly
You are mistaken majic. The US has everything to do with China's geopolitical strategy and visa versa.

What does all the bickering in the preceding posts have to do with either the U.S. or China?

I'm just asking us to respect the topic and stick with it.

And there's no mistake about it.

(Though I do appreciate your addressing the topic after pointing out my "mistake".)

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hey k4rupt, don't even to bother arguing with Ape, no wander his name is Ape.. You could definetely see how he randomly pulling his statements out of his @ss.
He can't not to start flaming in the thread, he is calling everyone anti-american, what next? he is going to call you commie like he did in the weaponery thread
the guy is pchyced, he has McCarthey syndrome

ape

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
k4rupts comments in the last 9 pages of this thread make all of my comments highly justified IMO.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Topic only please. Last request.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
China's geopolitical strategy is to wane the American public from its current tax policy to a new FAIR TAX.
Please discuss

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

China's geopolitical strategy is to wane the American public from its current tax policy to a new FAIR TAX.
Please discuss

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm from this post?

Because it is my understanding that the fairtax would do more harm then good for china.

But to you somehow raping china of its economic growth would help china? Well it would be good as it would collapse the communist regime.

It certainly wouldnt help china by making the US more competitive out in the open market as it would give the US the upper hand out in the open market. Making it more profitable to do business in the US then it would in china.

[edit on 093131p://0501pm by semperfoo]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
How do you figure? Fair Tax means less revenue. Either America will finance China's economic growth or Europe will finance China's economic growth. Do not be such an isolationist, China will be financed by someone.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

How do you figure?

Because, the Fair Tax would make it more profitable to do business in America then say a place like china. Ill explain further on down.

Fair Tax means less revenue.

Well now I know im dealing with someone who has know clue with what hes talking about. No, the fairtax is revenue neutral. Our economy in the first proposed year under the fairtax, is expected to grow at 10.5% and by 2015 our GDP would double what it is today.
If I may make a suggestion.. Read up on what the fairtax would do for the US economy.

Look, I even provided a source for you.
www.fairtax.org...

Either America will finance China's economic growth or Europe will finance China's economic growth.

No. The answer is NEITHER! Europe would be relocating its buisnesses to the United States because there profits would increase, as would places in Asia including China itself. FairTax surveyed 500 major foreign companies in the EU and Asia and asked what they would do if the USA no longer had an income tax. 400 of those companies said they would build their next factory in the U.S. 100 of these foreign companies said they would move their headquarters to the U.S.

This would increase our Foreign trade. Our current tax laws restrict trade. The income tax puts American companies at an unfair disadvantage when facing worldwide competition. As our goods are shipped around the world, they contain the compounded costs of our tax system. This makes our goods more expensive and less competitive compared to foreign goods. The FairTax allows U.S. exports to compete at lower prices than they do now. Lower prices on our goods will greatly increase the demand for U.S. exports. This will also increase jobs in U.S. manufacturing companies.

Imported items will be subject to the same FairTax rate as goods produced domestically in the U.S. Right now foreign goods are cheaper due to lower labor costs (China and Indias biggest advantage) and they don’t have the built-in high hidden corporate taxes and compliance costs American goods are burdened with under our current taxation system.

With the FairTax in place, American products will be better able to compete, both at home and abroad.

With no income tax, no corporate tax and no capital gains tax, the U.S. would become the world’s largest tax haven. The United States will be the only major country in the world with a zero tax rate on income, making it the most attractive place for foreign companies to locate facilities and create jobs.

Do not be such an isolationist, China will be financed by someone.

The fairtax will make america more INDEPENDENT. Meaning no more cheap crap that falls apart from china. Nothing wrong with that. It sure as hell wont make us more isolationist either as america would be even more business savvy then it currently is. It would remain the main driving force in the world economy. But even more so then it is now.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I want to put this back in my fav section.

It seems like the things that I was talking about are becoming a reality. I did say other future probabilities as well and I am trying to put them in a grouping. check post 2835511 for details

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join