It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Geo political strategy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
ape

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
welfare is both federal and state, what the hell? are you an american citizen? the state gets funding from the federal government for help to support such things, what do u think the federal welfare reform was back in the 90's? www.urban.org...

once again i suggest you read the links I have provided as they would answer all of your questions.

[edit on 24-12-2006 by ape]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Please ape, for YOUR sake...

Show me a link, a source, that proves Fairtax does in fact even solve our deficit problem.

That is the core essense of our argument isn't it? If you can't, then what the hell are you really arguing about?

[edit on 24-12-2006 by k4rupt]

ape

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
i provided many links which will answer your question, many things contribute to this deficit many social programs that are abused, fair tax would fix all of this and also clear to smoke for the american people so they can see how their money is being spent and who is for abusive spending and who is against it and where the money is going, it puts our futures in our hands again something that was never taken away only made more difficult through draconian laws.

and I love how you swirved off topic lecturing me and talking down to me about welfare when you obviously have no idea what you're talking about, the federal government supports the state on all of that, the moderators really need to keep an eye on you. your manipulation games will not work with me.

please do your research before you insult me, it's very obvious you're not reading any of my links.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

once again my original post stated we need to make some changes, nobody saif welfare and section 8 is the sole cause for the deficit but it does contribute to it which is what i stated, your reading comprehension amazes me. fair tax is in every hard working americans interest.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I thought this thread was about "China's Geo political strategy"? I guess I was wrong...

ape

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
part of chinas geo political strategy according to those on this thread was to undermine the US and invest towards it's collapse, I simply highlighted that with simple US replacements and reform we would contine to remain strong, it only got off topic when certain memebers started posting misinformation and then began on an insulting campaign which needed to be adressed. IMO the contents of the current discussion on this thread is in conjunction with the original thread topic and is also in conjuction with the slogan of this website which is deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

i provided many links which will answer your question, many things contribute to this deficit many social programs that are abused, fair tax would fix all of this and also clear to smoke for the american people so they can see how their money is being spent and who is for abusive spending and who is against it and where the money is going, it puts our futures in our hands again something that was never taken away only made more difficult through draconian laws.

None of the links you provided state ANYTHING about Fairtax being a solution to our deficit problem.

You know that, and you again fail to show me...

Sorry hellmut, it's just tha ape actually believes our $9 trillion deficit problem is not a serious problem and that HIS solution to it is a tax program that has nothing to do with our deficit, let alone one that will pass through congress.

And then he starts attacking me as an Anti-American, pro-outsourcing, globalist because I don't think Fairtax will fix our deficit problem... so, here we are.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ape
part of chinas geo political strategy according to those on this thread was to undermine the US and invest towards it's collapse, I simply highlighted that with simple US replacements and reform we would contine to remain strong, it only got off topic when certain memebers started posting misinformation and then began on an insulting campaign which needed to be adressed. IMO the contents of the current discussion on this thread is in conjunction with the original thread topic and is also in conjuction with the slogan of this website which is deny ignorance.

Wait a minute.... are you joking or serious? Why would China want the U.S.'s economy to collapse? Haha, wow, you know what, I'm not even going to bother taking time to write a rebuttal against something THAT ridiculous.

All I want, ape, is a source or link that SHOWS Fairtax is indeed a solution to our deficit problem. Go ahead, I await your answer.

ape

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"None of the links you provided state ANYTHING about Fairtax being a solution to our deficit problem.

You know that, and you again fail to show me...

Sorry hellmut, it's just tha ape actually believes our $9 trillion deficit problem is not a serious problem and that HIS solution to it is a tax program that has nothing to do with our deficit, let alone one that will pass through congress.

And then he starts attacking me as an Anti-American, pro-outsourcing, globalist because I don't think Fairtax will fix our deficit problem... so, here we are. "

mod please review this reply and then read my previous responses, it's a clear example of flaming and trolling. I highlighted on all of that and this man is resorting to posting misinformation

Text

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ah, why am I not surprised?

Again, failure to show me a source or link that shows Fairtax is a solution to our deficit problem.

Why don't you post the link and prove me wrong? Can you? Please, I'm beggin ya... prove me wrong.

ape

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
think about the investment with fairtax, all of those people who want to see a hybrid car industry or an alternative energy will be able to do more about it by investing and watching companies being created since the funding will be so massive it would level the playing field.

the sky is the limit in my opinion.

ape

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i provided all of the links need to come to a conclusion, inc2006 already did and even highlighted on it, it's not my problem if you cannot comprehend as you obivously dont know the aspects of how this country works, a clear example of this is not knowing how the welfare system works and attacking me when i tried to educate you, I doubt you're even a US citizen so im done, take some time to actually read the lminks i provided unless that is to difficult.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ahh... I see, so there is NONE. Am I right?

Think about this APE.

If Fairtax was indeed a solution to our HUGE deficit, wouldn't you think it'd be posted somewhere on fairtax.org as an argument for having it installed? That would be one damning argument in MY opinion. But it isn't, do you know why? BECAUSE FAIRTAX IS IN NO WAY A SOLUTION TO OUR DEBT.

You have just conceded... there is NO source or link or anything that states Fairtax is a solution, or even that Fairtax can fix our deficit.... it's all in your OWN opinion. But again, if it were asolution, wouldn't you think Fairtax supporters would be spewing about it?
It's simple logic.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So who's going to be the first to be big enough to agree to disagree, dust their hands, and walk away from this pointless off-topic exchange?

PS: Merry Christmas.

[edit on 2006-12-24 by wecomeinpeace]

ape

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
it's pointless if you're not from america and dont pay taxes in america, k4urupt has proven in this thread that he is really misinformed. all one has to do is read the last 4 pages to realise this. look at his 'solutions', very laughable.

ape

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I suggest all to skip the article because the woman is a complete moron and read the debate at the bottom, all the people like k4urupt start off in the debate and just post misinformation, then the intellectuals come around and totally snuff everything and give some great insight on how this would work totally deunking all critics.

blogs.washingtonpost.com...

oh and greenspan agrees with me fairtaxreform.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
How dare you continue attacking me with senseless attacks that have NO background whatsoever.

You are completely... you know what, I'm not even going to say it.

And that source you posted... HAH. You kiddin me? It doesn't say WHATSOEVER that Fairtax is a solid solution in paying back $9 trillion.

NO WHERE does it say Fairtax is a solution to our deficit problem. Again, you have failed. Okay, Greenspan agrees with you, Congrats: DOES THAT MEAN FAIRTAX IS A SOLUTION TO THE DEFICIT PROBLEM? DO YOU NOT EVNE SEE THE LOGIC IN THIS? NOWHERE DOES GREENSPAN SAY FAIRTAX FIXES OUR DEFICIT.

HAHAHA, you CAN'T give me an article, or source, or link that SHOWS Fairtax is a solution to our deficit can you?

Then WHAT IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU ARGUING ABOUT?

It doesn't make any sense at all.... show me a link or source that shows Fairtax solves our deficit problelms, and we can continue this argument.... otherwise, seriously, tell me: what are you arguing about?

This gets funnier everytime...

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
So who's going to be the first to be big enough to agree to disagree, dust their hands, and walk away from this pointless off-topic exchange?

PS: Merry Christmas.

[edit on 2006-12-24 by wecomeinpeace]

And this is beyond a disagreement.

He stated that Fairtax can fix our $9 trillion deficit... he has YET to post a source, link, or even an article stating that Fairtax CAN in deed do so.

So, what the hell is he arguing about then?

And on top of THAT he calls me an anti-American, pro-outsourcing globalist for ONE REASON ONLY: Because I don't think Fairtax will solve our $9 trillion deficit problem.

Ridiculous.

ape

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
once again your reading comprehension is amazing, I said enacting fairtax is a step along with fiscal responsibility which would be more clear from the current smoke screen the politicians create, i suggest reading the first 2 pages before you take my words and spin them. I hope this is a clear example to all how this guy tried to manipulate the argument and create confusion, who do you think you're dealing with? im not one of your little friends im actually aware of my surroundings considering i pay taxes and live in america, a place i doubt you live.

and where do u come off trying to demonize me by saying i continue to attack you? " how dare you'' ?? what the heck are you trying to prove buddy?? take a look at your first response to me and how condescending it is. I suggest educating yourself as you dont even know how the american welfare system works.

the fact you advocated for raising taxes on the american worker tells me you're either not emplyed and live off of the government,m you live off of your parents, or you're not from this country.

mods can you please warn this guy as he is obviously in violation of ethics that are supposed to be conducted on this site, I have already corrected myself.

oh and the strongest argument towards fair tax has just been debunked and proven that it was manipulated, just a matter of time.

fairtaxblog.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Ahh... so now you take it all back and say Fairtax is a step towards FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY and NOT a solution to our $9 trillion deficit?

Funny, then what IS your solution?

I stated mines very clearly, and yet you attack it as unAmerican and somehow that proves that I am a teen living with my parents?

So, what's yours? How do you propose we even BEGIN paying back $9 trillion.

Oh wait, don't tell me we're going to ignore it and have our children and grandchildren to deal with it?

Ahh... again, owned and again, awaiting your response.

ape

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
" In The FairTax Book, Boortz and Linder assert that an estimated ten trillion dollars are held in foreign accounts, largely for tax purposes and predict a large portion of those funds would become available to U.S. capital markets, bringing down interest rates, and otherwise promoting economic growth in the United States "

10 trillion dollars just waiting to come home.

" Bill Archer, former head of the House Ways and Means Committee, asked Princeton University econometricists to survey 500 European and Asian companies regarding the impact on their business decisions if the United States enacted the FairTax. 400 of those companies stated they would build their next plant in the United States, and 100 companies said they would move their corporate headquarters to the United States. In addition, the U.S. is currently the only one of the 30 OECD countries with no border adjustment element in its tax system. Proponents state that because the FairTax is automatically border adjustable, the 17% competitive advantage, on average, of foreign producers would be eliminated, immediately boosting U.S. competitiveness overseas and at home"

en.wikipedia.org...

i never once said fairtax was the sole solution to our deficit so how could i be taking it back?, i said it is one of many solutions along with fiscal responsibility. I suggest once again you go reread unless your intentionally ignoring what i actually said in order to just flame the forums, a clear violation.

this is just anothe rexample of how you are attemtping to manipulate what i actually said, wtf do u think you're doing?

I guess if you consider our economy doubling in size along with more clarity on government spending not a step towards cutting the deficit, instead rasiing taxes on the already stressed american worker hamepring economic growth a better plan then you really need to educate yourself. thats a pretty pathetic and non thought out solution that would not work at all only do more damage. this is what makes me suspect a globalist agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join