It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
just a note for all the debate lets not take our eye off the ball. Shall we? 9/11 was 5 years ago and we are on a course with disaster as we head into the next 5. No matter what at the end of the day all throughout history a small group of people somewhere have to be calling the shots. Thats the way its always been and we should not look up to these people at all.

the crimes of the fed.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
ok...ummm...whos calling the shots? from where? why? what shots are they calling?

Do you have anything interesting to say or are you just thowing something out there that's been talked about already hopeing to get some points?

Show us some sort of evidence of what your saying, dont just say hey someones calling the shots cause honestly we've all heard that before and it's just a complete waist of time to hear it again.

Tell us what you think, tell us who you think is calling the shots and what shots they are calling, tell us why, tell us where they are. SOMETHING

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
what is the illuminati masons for anyway?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by muhlis
what is the illuminati masons for anyway?

What on earth are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What are they there for someone's has to bluff or make one of them bluff or speak out.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by muhlis]

[edit on 3-11-2006 by muhlis]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Alot of 33 degree masons are Illuminati. But don't expect a mason to tell you this. the Illuminati controlled Federal Reserve "terrorists" are orchestrating a financial collapse in the U.S.A. that could destroy the U.S.A. and other countries in the world much more than the Great Depression of 1929-32.
These "terrorists" are a small covert, clandestine, London, European and American based organization operating in the U.S.A. as a supposed "U.S. government agency". They're called the Federal Reserve, which is controlled by the most EVIL "terrorists" in the world, the "Elite terrorist" group of criminals, crooks and killers, known as the Illuminati. By the President and Vice president of the U.S.A. and every Senator and Congressman making it appear that the Federal Reserve is a Government Agency, when it's an independent PRIVATE company, should show the American citizens the extent to which this most dangerous "terrorist" organization CONTROLS the U.S. government!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike316
Alot of 33 degree masons are Illuminati. But don't expect a mason to tell you this.

Well, I'll be darned. The night I received the 33rd Degree (Charleston S.C. 2001 at the 200th Anniversary of the Scottish Rite in the U.S.A.) all I got was a nice ring, a white cap and a fancy meal. I did however notice some guys being shuffled into a side room.

...guess they were being invited to the Illuminati.

By the way, if you want to sound credible, you might be interested to know: There's no such word as "alot" (look it up)

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Why did you edit your post on the other thead dude? I tried to email but to no avail. Go to myspace and register we can talk there. I'am outta here show me some of that great masonic knowledge you have thier. *

* Mod Edit: to remove personal attack.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike316
Why did you edit your post on the other thead dude? I tried to email but to no avail. Go to myspace and register we can talk there. I'am outta here show me some of that great masonic knowledge you have thier. *

* Mod Edit: to remove personal attack.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by kinglizard]

First and foremost I'm not a "dude" That makes you sound about 15. So does being on "myspace"

I edited my posts because you are here for one purpose and one purpose only, to cause trouble. Your posts are one-sided, bitter and hate-filled and I simply have no time for that.

Three "warns" in ONE night. What's up with that, "dude"?

If you want to e-mail me, feel free. It's [email protected] but don't start with hatred and nonsense, you'll get no response.

(edit to change e-mail...first one doesn't seem to be working properly)

[edit on 3-11-2006 by Appak]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ok. let's chill this out please.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

First and foremost I'm not a "dude"

You mean you're a chick???!!!!

Sorry guys, I couldn't help it...

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

First and foremost I'm not a "dude"

You mean you're a chick???!!!!

Sorry guys, I couldn't help it...

LOL! Well...you know what I mean.

Unfortunately for ol' mikey, though. He doesn't....'cause he didn't make it, I see.

As an interesting aside, I accused him of sounding 15. Well, I had my teen-aged daughter log onto myspace and look for mike316. He has a VERY strange page and only one "myspace friend" (imagine my surprise) who claims to be a 17-yr old and who looks like he's not even old enough to shave.

Yep. Ol' mike is obviously an expert on Freemasonry.

Wonder when the next "expert" is going to crop up ?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Answering your question umwolve I guess you can also go to my other post about David Gergen.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
So. Since not many people are answering this thread I'm going to call you out on it.. What do you all think?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
[edit on 8-11-2006 by Brother of Light]

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Brother of Light]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brother of Light
Stop by this link to see the truth about the Fed.
Wealth of knowledge here. Read and learn.
And after that stop by here and check this out. Oh and Appak stop by here I have been waiting. I would love to hear from you. Please teach me another lesson
profile.myspace.com...
After all you are the master

Well, well, well...if it's not Mike316 reincarnated as Brother of Light. LOVE your myspace page. You're Christianity REALLY shows, especially with your private e-mails to me that say things like:

Yes, your myspace page says it all Mike. You didn't learn much in Sunday School did you?

I don't have time for you, besides I imagine you'll get banned again for re-registering.

Edit: Distasteful quote removed. Please don't feed the trolls Appak.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Edit: Distasteful quote removed. Please don't feed the trolls Appak.
[edit on 8-11-2006 by intrepid]

Doggone it intrepid. I didn't know you were on. I just U2U'd kinglizard and told him I'd edit that quote if it was inappropriate.
Sorry!!!

Wonder how many other mike316's are newly signed up. You should see some of the e-mails he's sent me. They're humorous really because he proclaims Christianity on his site and spouts hatred with every sentence he writes.

'tiz a shame, really. I feel badly for him having all that hatred bottled up inside.

new topics

top topics

join