posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:59 AM
Rules are simple:
- A person posts a number, and you have to post one that is greater than the number they've posted.
- Numbers can include decimals, squares (powers, i.e. 2^2), other general math symbols to designate large numbers (i.e. 6e9 is equal to 6 X 10^9).
- You can't use "infinity" or use the symbol for pi, but you can write out the numbers of pi, so as long as it's bigger than the previous number
posted. (edit, you CAN write out "pi" or its symbol, so as long as it's part of the equation, such as 10000 x pi)
- Every three number characters must contain a space (for example, "100 ,000 ,000"). This is so that the page width isn't huge from one long line
- You can't use negative numbers.
- You can post only after someone has posted a different number.
Since this is the first post, I'll start it off with the number 1.
[edit on 2-11-2006 by DJMessiah]