wrestling and politics, both fake, we are so being played

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
My father had a friend once who was crazy about the wrestling on tv. He went to an event and was so thrilled to see two wrestlers who hated one another so badly slug it out in the ring, at the end of the evening he went to go home and his car wouldn't start. Being a handyman he began to work on it until long after the crowd of fans had left and then he saw something that broke his heart, the two wrestlers he had come to see who hated one another came through the doors together laughing and joking and jumped into a car and left together acting like brothers.

Look at what is going on with Kerry and Bush. Have you ever noticed the timing of some of these little incidents?

Look at it this way, Kerry is known for being so boring that he puts people to sleep during his speeches and that is what the democratic party serves up to run in 2004 and now when the republicans are sinking in the polls, out pops Kerry to make a joke so badly it looks like he is campaigning for the republicans. Have you seen the tape of this? The man is supposed to be making a joke but does he look surprised when no one laughs. Surely he had read over the material.

I think they are all reading their scripts to play us and make us react while they go on about business as usual, it is all a game. Seriously we are all being played, am I the only one that see this?

mod edit, spelling in title

[edit on 3-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
well in wrestling jargon you are not a "mark" anymore, now youre a "smark"

welcome to the club brother

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gooseSeriously we are all being played, am I the only one that see this?

Over the last several years I have been feeling like this also...it seems like a big game and we seem to be formed and guided or constrained into certain directions of thought. Not sure if it is true or not - I do try to keep an open mind. Some of Green Day's lyrics ring true though:
"...One nation controlled by the media, Information age of hysteria...We're not the ones who're meant to follow..."

I hope it's just a little paranoia, but I am beginning to doubt it.
But don't dwell too long on it as it may bring you down emotionally...try to enjoy life despite these potential games being played (however, if your idea of fun is to disrupt game play, then by all means...
). I think we all feel your Dad's broken heart.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Speaking of media against media... check out this happy little tune brought to you by Tool (one of my all time favorite groups): Counting Bodies like Sheep to the Rythm of the Wardrums

It's a little anti-Bush instead of anti-system, but you'll get the idea.

Now that you understand that it's basicly a big hoax (or sick joke, if you prefer), it's time for you to start looking at who exactly it is that's playing these games. It's a big game of "who's got the money". It's an enactment of the Golden Rule... no, not "say please and thankyou", rather "he who has the gold makes the rules".

Corporate interests are in control of western sociaty at ALL levels. From the consumer who's suckered into believing that the *need* certain products (when they actually don't) to the highest levels of government, it's all a big farce.

Basicly, we're screwed.

The mega-corps are so large that government *can't* control them. They make or break presedents. The make the news and call it fact. They want you to be a complacent little brainwashed happyness engine watching MTV and shopping for crap that you don't need.

Here... watch this: Click me

The best thing you can do is to be skeptical of EVERYTHING! From advertising to the news to what the politicrates tell you. Start thinking about everything in terms of who's interest is this or that serving. Who's got a buck to make off you? Who's power base will be built up by telling you this or that story.

Keep your head up and your mouth open.
They can't buy the rights to your voice... yet.

top topics

join