It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Iran getting Ready to Defend?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
www.khaleejtimes.com.../middleeast/2006/November/middleeast_November13.xml§ion=middleeast

Iran is demontrating it's readiness to attacks in Gulf region tomorrow , annoucing a its third war games of this year "Great Prophet 2". This happening during the same time that the US and others are in the area for there games, is this going to cause further tenions in the region? will there be a possible aggressive attack or is this more a sign of an attack to soon come?

[edit on 2-11-2006 by Dark_Raven]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
www.zeenews.com...

Apparently it's already started just confirmed , but not officially by Government

"Tehran, Nov 02: Iran's Revolutionary Guards fired missiles with the capability of carrying cluster warheads during military maneuvers that started on Thursday and which will last 10 days, state television reported."

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well with Israel constantly pounding its chest along with their lap dog Bolton to attack Iran I can't really blame them. Russia is also selling them short range surface to air missile system, about 31 of them. They should be posturing themselves for an attack by Israel. Once again I believe we are going to be lead by the nose and at our expense

Pie

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Of course their getting ready to defend.

If i could see a mob of angry Men loitering outside my house brandishing weapons, i would be arming myself to my teeth with whatever i could. Especially after i had just seen the same angry mob burn down both my neihbours houses..

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kojac
Of course their getting ready to defend.

If i could see a mob of angry Men loitering outside my house brandishing weapons, i would be arming myself to my teeth with whatever i could. Especially after i had just seen the same angry mob burn down both my neihbours houses..

Same here actually, especially if they where brandishing a loud speaker and chanting that they are going to wipe me off the face of the Map.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If Us and Israel attack Iran we are likely to upset China becuase we all know they are getting alot of oil from Iran and even have an alliance it seems.
www.newsmax.com...

top topics

join