It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anybody heard of this story?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
yes, I am new to ATS but I am wodering if anybody out there has heard of this story and has any info on how I can get more info again?? Basically it is about this engineer type person that gets the opportunity to view an alien craft, outside and inside. I believe the story was on Coast to Coast a few years back!? Anyway, this guy goes into the craft and describes that the material it is made of reacts to his presence (changes temperature) and is almost organic in nature. The propulsion device is very intricately described to the best of his ability, and if I can remember correctly, sort of fiber optic like.
Any help would be great, I really want to find this article again....by the way, I am not really sure how to post yet, so I hope this makes the correct forum label. Thanks heaps for any help!!

[edit on 11/2/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
yes, I am new to ATS but I am wodering if anybody out there has heard of this story and has any info on how I can get more info again??

I noticed you never got an answer to this, so figured I'd help a new member out.
You're probably thinking of Bob Lazar, on whom I have no opinion. His story most definitely does not check out, but I would not put a bit of paper shuffling past the abilities of the our intelligence agencies.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think that Bob Lazar is completly full of it. As you noted, his story doesn't check out. I dont think it has anything to do with papers being shuffled or misplaced. Lazar tried to get his name out there, and he sold the public and the CT community a load of crap, and unfortunately, alot of people bought it.

Mondogiwa, if you check into Lazar, you'll realize he is full of it. People may sound legit on Coast to Coast, but often times they dont check out.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
As the author of this thread posted another on the same day asking the same question to which he did get some replies , I'll close this one and redirect you to the longer thread of the two

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join