It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hand to hand combat versus a gray

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well, aliens do have nads, which are seen to most humans as their eyes. A firm blow to an eye'nad would incapacitate even the most powerful grey.

unless the greys are silicon or boron based lifeforms a firm blow could most likely break their skinny little arms, but as before, just speculation.

Any links to the Dulce papers?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
approach a grey with two items:
a>>loaded

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
in a straight fight no mind control ect..

id certainly fancy my chances against 2 grays at once... they if are like common discription they are not built for pyshical combat at all..

im sure a well placed kick to a wieght supporting joint would instantly floor them.. then i could proceed to kick them in the face full force untill they stop exporting any signs of life...

or i could strangle them as the neck looks pretty dodgy...

now against a reptiod is a different matter.. i would certainly not want to fight one hand to hand.. allthough with a deccent bladed weapon id take my chances and go for the chest/throat/head area...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalistenics
I was thinking last night what would it be like to engage in hand to hand combat with a gray?

From an early age, my father taught me that all fighting should be done from a long distance with a high-powered rifle.

I think this would extend to little gray men too.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm with heelstone. Theres no way a tiny little four foot grey could handle this *Walks away with a swagger and an up turned wrist in a 'talk to the hand' geture*

Firstly you could give them a swift kick to the face with ease. You would give them a brain annurism much like when you shake a baby. Although they have a longer armspan you could grab their tiny twig like arm and snap it right off.

Yep, if their mind games were out of the question, a 12 year old could take a full grown grey no problem.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub

Originally posted by Kalistenics
I was thinking last night what would it be like to engage in hand to hand combat with a gray?

From an early age, my father taught me that all fighting should be done from a long distance with a high-powered rifle.

I think this would extend to little gray men too.

tell that to mind controlling agents....i believe it is best not to actually have anything you can immediately kill yourself with,*scratches out 12 gauge* since resisting psi effects IS deemed theoretically possible

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by herm
it is unsporting to kick an alien in the 'nads....

It's also unsporting to control one's mind so you don't have the wherewithall to kick that alien in the nads even if you want to.

Me, and I'm just an old black psychic fraud, but I figure one on one we might stand a decent chance against a 'grey'. Think about it, if I was locked in a room with a Puma say, I may be mentally superior and in specific ways physcially superior, I may have a cell phone, I may know how to use a computer, I may be able to read, and appreciate a sunset, but one on one? Cleo vs. Puma? The Puma's kicking my ass. Against the aliens, we're like the Puma. We're bigger, stronger and they've got cooler gadgets than we do.

Although personally... to me getting abducted is like getting pulled over by the cops, sure you can fight and run, but one way or another, if they want you, they're gonna get you, and at that point all you've succeeded in doing is pissed them off before they catch you. Yeah it sucks, be it speeding ticket or anal probe, but you might as well co-operate. Cause either way you're getting it... weather you feel you deserve it or not.

CLEO SEES ALL

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Lets ask the blue berets how they kick grey booty...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
By Blue Berets i take it you are refering to UN forces ?

The same Blue Berets worn by 2 Para UK and by many forces around the world - Ireland, India etc

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
~Strange to come across this thread. One night a freind and I were talking about the subject on grays and abductions when he told me that he's fought them off more then once and became scared to try anything with him again. At first I didn't believe him. That was until he went into more in-depth detail with his experiences. I was a little shaken up after that.

who

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I wouldnt want to try hand to hand combat, i just watched the movie "dream catcher" and those aliens seem pretty tough. They only projected the image of nice gray aliens, in reality they were huge mouths with tons of teeth and a tail that could rip through you. Other than that I agree with Zzub, snipe them with a high powered rifle from a far away place.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well, whatever the fact is about their fighting skills,,,,if I see one and he wants to rumble...I'm gonna at least try to F*ck him up real good!!!! Then mount his/her head on my wall!!! Just kidding,,,they probably would kick my 265lb ass!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Just let a gray take on a bunch of us women when we are PMS'ing. I guarantee you he will be running home to mommy.
(Kiwi would be packing like Ellen Ripley
)

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Cleo will back you girl.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I will back both of you girls!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join