It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fighting back...Phil Schneider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
video.google.com...

Schneider...i have heard his story, i believe it. I don’t no about you guys but i think he is not playing i mean the man was murdered in a horrible way. His daughter and family believe him and he was doing this will suffering from cancer. I mean if i was possibly going to die i would try to save as many people as i can, i would tell people i would fight back.

Anyway i just want to ask...what will be doing when the alien agenda comes into play. Are you just going to lay back and die or fight against the genocide?

It is a agenda to reduce the size of the planet by 85% before 2029

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
He certainly has an interesting story and a very suspicous death.

Considering the scale of the story is it's somewhat odd that there aren't a great deal of others telling the same kind of things, at least not to my knowledge.

If tunnels spanning thousands of miles do exist I'd expect that the amount of raw materials that would be required to make them functional would draw more attention then appears to exist.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the link I would point out that
the sound quality on that particular video is quite poor at the start.
I found this on
video.google.co.uk...
thread by doing a phil schneider search here on ats.
I had no previous knowledge of this man but I am intrigued.
So far I fail to see any reasons why I should doubt what this man is saying.
From my understanding he did not seek to benefit from releasing this knowledge and imo comes across as an intelligent and level-headed person. It was sad to hear of the circumstances of his suspicious death. I would love to hear from anyone who has more detailed info on phil schneider as I am fascinated by his claims which seem to correspond with much of the information supplied by ex-military personnel in the disclosure project conference a few years back.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Phil has a basic bio on Answers.com for those who are looking for more of an intro into who he was...

External Link

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Certainly a disturbing claim...

(Phil) "Recently, I knew someone who lived near where I live in Portland, Oregon. He worked at Gunderson Steel Fabrication, where they make railroad cars. Now, I knew this fellow for the better part of 30 years, and he was kind of a quiet type. He came in to see me one day excited, and he told me 'they're building prisoner cars.' He was nervous. Gunderson, he said, had a contract with the federal government to build 107,200 full length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of shackles. There are 11 sub-contractors in this giant project. Supposedly, Gunderson got over 2 billion dollars for the contract. Bethlehem Steel and other steel outfits are involved. He showed me one of the cars in the rail yards in North Portland. He was right. If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11, you come up with about 15,000,000. This is probably the number of people who disagree with the federal government. "

Quote Source

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
Thanks for the link I would point out that
the sound quality on that particular video is quite poor at the start.
I found this on
video.google.co.uk...
thread by doing a phil schneider search here on ats.
I had no previous knowledge of this man but I am intrigued.
So far I fail to see any reasons why I should doubt what this man is saying.
From my understanding he did not seek to benefit from releasing this knowledge and imo comes across as an intelligent and level-headed person. It was sad to hear of the circumstances of his suspicious death. I would love to hear from anyone who has more detailed info on phil schneider as I am fascinated by his claims which seem to correspond with much of the information supplied by ex-military personnel in the disclosure project conference a few years back.

Despite the fact that he never made any real attempts to back up his fanciful claims with verifiable evidence?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
"Despite the fact that he never made any real attempts to back up his fanciful claims with verifiable evidence?"

As I said I have no previous knowledge of this person, the link I provided is the first I have seen or heard of phil schneider.
As for his 'fanciful claims', I stated that I do not see any reason to doubt what this guy is saying however I am intrigued by him, perhaps I should have added that this does not mean I believe everything he says, that would be quite premature, as for verifiable evidence, in the video above, at certain points he produces certain items but does not seem to present them to the audience, why? I am not sure, it is easy to be sceptical for that reason but for now I am hoping to research further.
Although your question was intended as a rhetorical one perhaps Phil Schneider was hoping to release such evidence before his untimely and suspicious death. This is just a possibility of course. But worth keeping in mind nonetheless.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by pmexplorer]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I believe a lot of what Phil said. Whether you believe him or not, you have to admit that he definitely sounds like he knows what he's talking about. It is a shame what happened to him and all others that try to bring some truth to this world. As far as evidence goes, Phil always brought samples of materials or photos/other documents which he let the audience look at after his lecture.

Will I fight??? It's all in my signature. They may take this body from me, but they will never get my soul, I will come back. I don't feel that it's my job to save the world, but I've known since i was a child that I have an important role to play.

Fear enslaves and love will set you free, and remember, your mind and body are not you but simply tools to aid you on your journey.

Peace, love, and light.

Pancho

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I don't know about America , but over here in Britain we are riddled with tunnels and underground bases. But i'm quite sure that they have no alien connection .

The government don't like to advertise the fact that they have these tunnels and that their family and friends will be using them instead of us should the (ordure) hit the fan .

Phil Schneider's death was suspicious , but he gave a massive story with little to no evidence to back it up .
~~~~~~~
tiny edit to replace 2 pence word with a 5 pound one

[edit on 2/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I guess only time will tell, one thing that does strike my mind is how does he want us to fight back, i mean use less of the government (like stop doingtaxes and stuff) if we all did that then surelly we would be a poor country. I dont no his way of fighting seems odd, how can we fight against something thousands maybe millions of years ahead of us.

new topics

top topics

join