It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seekinshadows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
..the name just about says it all, but I shall elaborate. I'm new the forum, found you through alltheconspiracies.com. I'm a psych major, will be diving into the ever so gigunda field of psychology of religion. I love good books about the masons, symbolism, and the evils of organized religion. I enjoy long walks through library aisles, quiet evenings talking about who's out to get us this week, skirting along the edges of paranormal belief, trying to juggle the love triangle I'm in between that and science, and I love puppies.

I hope to have many thought provoking conversations and increase the resources in my quest for learning here.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards Seekin, your sense of humor is definitely a requirement and a benefit to all of us, given some of the kooks on these boards. Despite the kooks, the ATS obsession will soon consume all your free time.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well,fellas, looks like we have another anti-Mason on board. Oh, well, welcome anyway... seekinshadows. It is nice to have you.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hey Seekinshadows

Welcome and Enjoy your stay

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Welcome to you, SeekinShadows.
Glad you found your way here.
This is a fun place in which you can spend hours.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well,fellas, looks like we have another anti-Mason on board. Oh, well, welcome anyway... seekinshadows. It is nice to have you.

Thanks for the welcome, but....... I'm curious to know how you concluded that I was 'anti-Mason'. Not saying yea or nay regarding your assumption, just curious (you know being into psychology and all, I usually wonder such things).

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome everyone. It will be nice to have a place to discuss my ponderings without being regarded as paranoid, anti-social or a radical. See you all on the other boards.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

There's a lot of stuff here to get involved with!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hello seekinshadows, welcome to Above Top Secret !! Lot's of posts here that may interest your interests.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

join