It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Dead Talk to Each Other About How They Died?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I dunno, this is just a wierd thought that occurred to me the other day, and was curious as to some of your opinions on the subject.

First, this premise would assume that there is some type of afterlife, and not that once we die, our molecules are scattered all over the universe, never to be seen or heard from again.

But anyway, so I wonder if the dead talk amongst each other about how they died.

"Yep, I was in the Gulf War of 1993, when a mortar hit near the barracks. I happened to be standing two feet away, and my body was blown way up into the air. I can remember feeling no pain, and literally seeing the ground from 20 feet up as my head was flying through the air. Then I saw the light..."

"It came so unexpectedly. That other driver just veered right into my lane and hit me head on. Before I knew what was happening, my car crushed in upon me and I suffered greatly for about three minutes before I saw the light..."

"My death came as a result from a long battle with cancer... It finally consumed me, and the pain was terrible until the very end."

So I just wonder if they talk about it, or could this information be transferred through the process that some claim happens once we are in the spiritual realm- that entities have the option to sort of "combine experience," in which they kind of meld into one, and all life experiences, thoughts and actions are immediately made known to, and experienced to a degree, by the other entity.

I dunno, whatchas think?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It's an interesting thought to be sure. There are various things that come into play here that would determine ones opinion on this. They may talk to each other, assuming that they have any memory of their past life. Some look at the afterlife as a whole new experience, and one that doesn't bring with it the memories of life. Others who believe in reincarnation, would say they couldn't talk to each other because they are a new person who also has no memory of their previous existence.

There are many interesting ways to look at this. Personally, I belive once you have passed on you could very well discuss this if you wanted to. I am a christian and believe when you die you either go to heaven or hell. While I think you "could" discuss your death, I'm not sure why you would want to. Personally, I would leave that behind me and focus on they new life ahead of me.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
While I think you "could" discuss your death, I'm not sure why you would want to. Personally, I would leave that behind me and focus on they new life ahead of me.

Hmm, ok, so you don't think that they may be able to use this information as any kind of learning experience to keep them away from situations in their next carnal life that could prematurely cause their carnal death again?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
TrueAmerican,

Of course they talk to each other about their transition.

If one's death experience was a painful one, then it is something which needs to be healed in The Light as part of the overall recovery process and acclimation to living in the discarnate dimensions.

Which isn't as hard as it sounds.

They need not unite into a Group Entity in order to talk about their experiences, as telepathy is the universal language of Spirit. Everyone understands each other much more clearly than through the crude medium of verbal and written communication.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I personally think that they don't discuss it at all, but rather they already know. I think we're all connected.

From the earth, a blueberry bush grows. The blue berries are picked and handed out amounst many people, eaten and then returned to the earth.

That is my guess though, and we can all only guess.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Lol, why did I have a funny feeling when I wrote this that you'd be around for this one, Paul?

But as usual, thanks for the response. It seems to make sense within your scope of understanding of all things "In the Light."

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
I personally think that they don't discuss it at all, but rather they already know. I think we're all connected.

Well, that would be consistent with other information I've read on NDE's (Near Death Experiences). Apparently, deceased family members, even distant cousins are present "at the gates" to ease the family member's passing. Maybe they already do know, and discussion of the way in which the newly deceased died is not necessary. Interesting stuff, thanks.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You're welcome TrueAmerican.

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Apparently, deceased family members, even distant cousins are present "at the gates" to ease the family member's passing. Maybe they already do know, and discussion of the way in which the newly deceased died is not necessary. Interesting stuff, thanks.

Not only are they there "at the gates" but they are also there to help in the actual proces of returning to Spirit.

Then there is also what is termed After Death Communication or ADC, whereby the departed make themsevles known to their loved ones on This Side.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Then there is also what is termed After Death Communication or ADC, whereby the departed make themsevles known to their loved ones on This Side.

Oh? How is this manifested?

And do all family members receive this communication even though they may not be able to pick up on it or it goes unnoticed?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Many have reported this happening in dreams, during meditations, etc.

Telepathic communication is not easy to singly manifest to someone in the flesh. As such, it usually goes to one person at a time.

Whenever we receive an ADC, one or more persons on the Other Side project that message, presence and/or vision into us.

Spiritual mediums can help at times in serving as a go-between.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Many have reported this happening in dreams, during meditations, etc.

Telepathic communication is not easy to singly manifest to someone in the flesh. As such, it usually goes to one person at a time.

Whenever we receive an ADC, one or more persons on the Other Side project that message, presence and/or vision into us.

Spiritual mediums can help at times in serving as a go-between.

May I ask what the point of an ADC is, when it would seem that in 99% of death cases, the immediate family would know right away about the death? I mean what are the deceased trying to communicate at that point?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

May I ask what the point of an ADC is, when it would seem that in 99% of death cases, the immediate family would know right away about the death? I mean what are the deceased trying to communicate at that point?

To assure loved ones on This Side that those on the Other Side are adjusted and happy with their new lives. With also the reassurance that their death is not a final departure and that they will know them later on and continue their relationship.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well, a noble thought, certainly, but one which I cannot corroborate. I had a younger brother who died in an unfortunate work accident many years ago. We even had a pact that whichever of us died first would contact the other if there was any way possible. In fact, I made an ATS thread derived from that pact here:

I Propose A Pact Among ATS Members

I think about him very often, and have even tried through meditation to speak to him. Nothin. Needless to say, it has left me quite skeptical of the whole reincarnation crowd. Not closed to it completely, just pretty skeptical from my own experience.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
TrueAmerican,

A great deal goes on in the discarnate dimensions.

Like your younger brother, Harry Houdini also made a pact to prove that life exists after death. His inability to manifest an adequately convincing ADC was due to him not being spiritually advanced enough to make it happen.

Most are not spiritually advanced enough to make it happen without having the advantage of the energy of a Group Entity. But Group Entities are likened to political parties and one has to get the vote of the vast majority before the collective energies can be utilized as one wants.

Politics...politics...politics.

Then there is the receptivity issue.

It helps a great deal if the person on This Side is adept in telepathic communication/mediumship.

Perhaps if you strengthen your channeling ability you will find it easier to communicate with Spirit on a more regular basis.

Does anyone recall the incident with the historical novelist named Taylor Caldwell?

The story goes that her husband also made a pact. There was a tree in their yard that was pretty much dead in most of its branches.

Well, soon after he transitioned that tree went into full bloom for a day and then reverted back.

She interpreted that as a confirmation from her late husband that life after death is a reality.

If anyone knows more details about this story, feel free to chime in.

There are many incidents of After Death Communications.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

His inability to manifest an adequately convincing ADC was due to him not being spiritually advanced enough to make it happen.

Ahh, so you're saying that there are human prerequisites for ADCs? Hmm, now that doesn't seem fair across the board to humanity, and doesn't fit my natural senses as a human being, to be honest. But then again, much of humanity, and for that matter- inhumanity- doesn't make much sense either.

Most are not spiritually advanced enough to make it happen without having the advantage of the energy of a Group Entity. But Group Entities are likened to political parties and one has to get the vote of the vast majority before the collective energies can be utilized as one wants.

Politics...politics...politics.

So I suppose they have a [email protected] up there, too? Majic must certainly have his place reserved then!
Lol, sorry, I don't mean to make light of this grave subject. :shk: Lordy, stop these nutzoid thoughts! Don't you dare tell me it's my brother talking to me, Paul.

Then there is the receptivity issue.

It helps a great deal if the person on This Side is adept in telepathic communication/mediumship.

Ok, so basically you are saying that 99% of humanity will be exempt from these telepathic benefits, because certainly very few people will have the prerequisites necessary to achieve this prior to death.

Perhaps if you strengthen your channeling ability you will find it easier to communicate with Spirit on a more regular basis.

I wonder if with the development of language most of humanity lost most of these inherent abilities. Always wondered that. But, we digress. Where were we? Oh yeah, the dead talking to the dead about how they died.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Ahh, so you're saying that there are human prerequisites for ADCs? Hmm, now that doesn't seem fair across the board to humanity, and doesn't fit my natural senses as a human being, to be honest.

There are indeed spiritual challenges as far as energy is concerned but that doesn't stop many ADC's from occuring anyway.

The more advanced the soul, the greater its ability, when free of matter, to Ascend into The Light. The farther one goes into The Light, the greater the expansion of consciousness, the brighter the plane and the more powerful the dimension of energy.

The Light and the Universal Law which governs it is how cosmic justice manifests itself for everyone, regardless of religion, political affiliation, race, etc.

But then again, much of humanity, and for that matter- inhumanity- doesn't make much sense either.

I agree with that.

So I suppose they have a [email protected] up there, too? Majic must certainly have his place reserved then!
Lol, sorry, I don't mean to make light of this grave subject. :shk: Lordy, stop these nutzoid thoughts! Don't you dare tell me it's my brother talking to me, Paul.

Making light of this grave subject is something that is needed.

The discarnate dimensions essentially consists of a large collection of special interest groups.

Ok, so basically you are saying that 99% of humanity will be exempt from these telepathic benefits, because certainly very few people will have the prerequisites necessary to achive this prior to death.

Peruse the site link that I listed for After Death Communications. Many have them.

I wonder if with the development of language most of humanity lost most of these inherent abilities. Always wondered that. But, we digress. Where were we? Oh yeah, the dead talking to the dead about how they died.

Language in and of itself does not hamper telepathic communication. What does detract from it is a lack of receptivity of any given person in the flesh.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Interesting topic, occurs anything I will post in references to the thread will be my opinions and only my opinions with not scientific prove.

Now, I believe in an after life, I believe that our experiences in earth are part of a process of learning and enlightening for the soul.

So yes is like a learning experience.

I also believe that is a gathering of souls after death and they will review the experiences learned and from that learning all the soul shares.

I also agree with godservant, that they already know, because remember in our human body we are bound by limitations but when the soul is free we are all linked in some way or another so we can pretty much know everything.

I also like his way of putting his idea with the blue berry bush, because it brings my own personal experience of souls like a group of grapes hanging from a tree many go back to experience life while the ones that already has experience life comes back to the source.

Now souls sometimes find affinity with other souls and may comeback over and over in groups, alone on in pairs as to be husbands and wives, sons or daughters but most of the time souls just work independently.

Occurs this just my personal opinion.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
That is an interesting ADC link Paul, thanks.
You know Paul, I'd be really interested to see your favorites list of metaphysical links. Now THAT's gotta be a trip. I was just reviewing a few of the threads you have authored. If that one of your predictions on 8/8/04 from the higher realms comes true (lordy forbid) then I suppose ADC's will become rampant.

Hiya Marg!

It's funny, but I seem to understand your posts much better when I translate the words, in place, into spanish in my head. I guess I am lucky from my experience that I am able to do that, and speak fluent spanish. I wonder if Dgtempe does this with your posts... Cause I think she speaks some spanish...

Anyway:

I also agree with godservant, that they already know, because remember in our human body we are bound by limitations but when the soul is free we are all linked in some way or another so we can pretty much know everything.

Ahh, but according to Paul, only the highest spiritually developed ascend the furthest into the light and expansion of consciousness to get anywhere near knowing everything. In other words, there is some sort of "spiritual ranking levels" that get your spirit further than others. How do you respond to this?

[edit on 1-11-2006 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I understand what he said, yes is a ranking of some kind.

You have to understand that is new souls and old souls, with that comes experience in life.

Yes we have the kind that have been long enough to be teachers and guides and they will help the newer souls find the path to their own advancement.

In my opinion I see the end of our lives not as a death but as a rebirth. At the end we all will blend with the source from were we all came from.

I understand what he said.

Remember that we are bound by earthy and bodily times but when we die time is not longer what we are used to deal with in human experience time becomes indefinitely.

And so is easier to understand how can we become ancient in wisdom.

And that is how perhaps Paul is referring too but in his own way is always teachers and students in this life and in the one after this one.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If we go into the light I don't think it matters how our physical bodies died. I think that this earthly existence fades away as if it were just the blink of an eye. Like wakeing up from a dream.

From that perspective, would you feel it necessary to discuss how you died? It's an interesting question...

Would'nt other spirits "just know" you already? And you "know them"?

Part of the light and yet the whole light at the same time in other words.

I too believe that the lessons we did'nt learn here might be taught to us on different planes of existence until we're "perfect" enough for the light.

Maybe on one of those planes is where you can discuss with other spirits the way you died if that's what you feel the need to do?

I don't think it's a bad thing if that's what happens because our spirits are still being healed and taken care of and progressing in that process.

Of course, these are just my own thoughts.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join